Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Athalos (assassin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RogueTeacake

Athalos (assassin) Empty
PostSubject: Athalos (assassin)   Athalos (assassin) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:35 pm

Character Name: Athalos Andrail Sparrrow
Character History: character is a beggar/thief hes wants to become an assassain to find out what happend to his parents.

he is 16 lives in stormwind on the streets the orphanige
will not accept him because he stole from them,

He survives on rat meat and theiving.

character is a beggar/thief hes wants to become an assassain to find out what happend to his parents.

he is 123 lives in stormwind on the streets the orhanige whont accept him because he stole from them he survives on rat meat and Currently looking for the stormwind assassins heard about them on the streets

he trains secretly at night by sneaking into the s1:7 and trains on the dummys

26th May

i found out about the prisoners keep attacking the stockade so i went to the head guard and asked if he needed anyhelp so i sat off into the prison and found that all my hunting and sneaking into the s1:7 training yard worked i killed so many prisoners today but its over now, and back to my bed i go

27th May

today went good then went bad i found an innkeeper and i told her i was homeless and she goes i no someone who will help and she took me to a preist and he gave me a home and so i went back to the innkeeper to say thanks after that i got a drink from a kind dwarf and he ordered me a dwarfen stout id never had one before so i drank it and it was strong i was coughing for ages then we went for a walk and he showed me his shotgun and he told me that it fired metal then i got bored and wanted to check out the castle, then i got arrested by the templars for tresspassing

later that day i travelled to stormwind and found a fellow elf and she told me to travel to someplace called darnassus, so i did after that i was told that my parents were once asassins and they got enslaved and forced to train more assassins then after the laborer finished with them he killed my parents and he had a army of assassins at his will.
I thanked the elf for telling my history that i once forgot, He couldn't explain how i forgot he said it must have been the laborer that did it, after that i went to booty bay for no reason i just havnt been there before and i love the sea, so i arrived at booty bay and went into the par i talked to two strange people but they didnt really speak after a while of drinking water a undead guy came in i didnt no what they was and i think i offended him,

Then i heard speak of that there isnt any good blacksmith's no more so i seaked out training as i was raised in the streets of stormwind i talked to the dwarf who i saw making weapons everyday and asked him if he could train me, and he agreed

Character Personality: he is a shy character, but likes to speak
Knowledge of <Prestige Class>: bassically they like assassinating people for money and reputation they like being with bandits, assassins was gonna be a class in wow but the scraped the idea (rogue's are alot similur) they coat there weapons in poisen and hide in the shadows and wait for there kill they also favor the skill shadowstep (instantly gets them to there target surprises the enemy and by then there already dead)
What can and can’t a <Prestige Class> do? Assassins are fast, agile and tend to hide in the shadows. most are skilled with daggers or short swords and throwing weapons, these are weapon they use to make their kills sometimes coated in poisen. Assassins do not use magic or any kinds of magic.

Why should you be allowed to play a <Prestige Class>? because ever since ive played any game assassins have always been my favorite and i know history of the assassins E.G did you know assassins once used to be kind of like doctors they gave free healthcare it citizens, but yeah they mainly kill for money or revenge, or for peace.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers <Prestige Class> grants you? my class would be that powerfull and no i will noy god meta or anything, i will only use .mod fly for climbing, but only near building or tree's

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a <Prestige Class>, or any other Prestige Class?of course i will no do anything that will break the rules

What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.) apprentice

sorry if its a bit wierd ive never done a prestige class before

Last edited by RogueTeacake on Thu May 28, 2009 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

Athalos (assassin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athalos (assassin)   Athalos (assassin) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Alright,
APPROVED Suspect
Back to top Go down

Athalos (assassin)
Page 1 of 1