Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emily - Assassin - Intermediate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nyciteness

Emily - Assassin - Intermediate Empty
PostSubject: Emily - Assassin - Intermediate   Emily - Assassin - Intermediate I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:17 pm

Character Name: Emily
Character History: Emily was raised in the Assassins League, under their strict rules and guidance. This Guidance made her unfreindly towards many, and so-to-speak, heartless. She's a cold blooded killer, useing money as an excuse to kill. She prefers contracts that include people who have done nothing wrong, simply so that when she strips everything from him, she feels just a bit better about herself. When she was a child, she flew into a rage against her parents, and wound up killing them with a kitchen knife. The Assassins League, hearing this, assisted her in escapeing the law, and took her under their wing. Being raised by a guild of Assassins is not easy, and as such, her life feel apart before her eyes. She began to hate life and everything to do with it, and now she kills without mercy, simply for money and the well-known 'thrill of the kill'.
Character Personality: As stated above, she cold and heartless. She knows no feeling other then distaste for anyone. Perhaps if she met someone, she could learn to care again, but that seems unlikely.
Knowledge of Assassin: Assassins are cold-blooded killers who stick to the code of whatever their certain guild, or league, follows. They kill for money, and for the twisted respect of their fellow Assassins. They use poisons, and poisoned weapons to kill their 'prey'. They like to complete their contract quick and silently, and leave no trace of their existance when completed. I couldn't find much on Assassins, but I tried, and built this off of my own knoledge of assassins, which as you can see, isn't too much...
What can and can’t a Assassin do?
An Assassin is highly skilled in murdering people, without being caught. Assassins can not however kill with no risk of being caught, with no risk of being seen or heard, and can not be invisible no matter how good they are at stealthing, which many think they can. Assassins can kill with no remorse or fear of concequences.
Why should you be allowed to play a Assassin? I have the main idea of Assassins down, and I could learn more from other Assassins. I will not meta-game or god-mode, and if I do, I know someone will point it out so I can learn my mistake.
Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers Assassin grants you? As I said, I will try not to, and learn from my mistakes if I do.
Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a Assassin, or any other Prestige Class? I have heard of this happening, so yes I understand.
What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.)
Intermediate
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

Emily - Assassin - Intermediate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emily - Assassin - Intermediate   Emily - Assassin - Intermediate I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:46 pm

Ataman wrote:
"Old Poor Parents" "Killed" "Vengence" Old Story...
tired of it already >.> Wanna see something different. Last time
I accept thing like this.
*Facepalms* Sorry.
DENIED
Back to top Go down

Emily - Assassin - Intermediate
Page 1 of 1