Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Norettius Penkhasov - Assassin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teph!

Teph!

Norettius Penkhasov - Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Norettius Penkhasov - Assassin   Norettius Penkhasov - Assassin I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:29 pm

Character Name: Norettius Penkhasov
Character History: Norettius was a simple blacksmith in Stratholme in his living life, working without fear every day of his life, being happy. One day, when Arthas came to the city to purge the city from the plague, he himself was slaughtered by his forces. He woke up, in a crypt, Now an undead, and with Undercity, training now in the ways of murder.
Character Personality: Chaotic Evil, he believes he kills all that were in the doing of killing him in Stratholme. When he kills, he tries to do it in the most brutal of ways.
Knowledge of Assassin: They have perfected the art of murder, almost an art-form. They are incredibly skilled at using most weapons.
What can and can’t a assassin do? They can be very agile and fast, using weapons and such. They cannot use magic, period. Or fly.
Why should you be allowed to play a Assassin? Well, I've always liked hand to hand combat, and playing Tephillis, my Warlock, and Tirastrasz, my dragon, I haven't seen alot of it. More like Shadowbolt this! And... Dragon Breath that! It would be nice to play an assassin, something fast-paced.
Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers assassin grants you? I don't see any reason why I would. I've never done it on Tephillis, or any character.
Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a assassin, or any other Prestige Class? Yes, I do. I've seen it happen!
What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.) Intermediate. He wasn't doing this his whole life, though for the last couple of years, he's been working from little to no end.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

Norettius Penkhasov - Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norettius Penkhasov - Assassin   Norettius Penkhasov - Assassin I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:49 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

Norettius Penkhasov - Assassin
Page 1 of 1