Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phalarias Nightsun - Assassin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Phalarias Nightsun - Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Phalarias Nightsun - Assassin   Phalarias Nightsun - Assassin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:41 pm

Name
Phalarias Nightsun
Story
Originally, Phalarias was a kind enough boy, and enjoyed the company of most, until one day, an assassin, was payed to murder his parents, he watched as his parents were killed in cold blood, the killer stared coldly into his eyes, before leaving, from that moment, Phalarias knew he had to become one himself, and one day, find the assassin, and make him feel the pain he felt, since then, he has travelled endlessly, training himself, and hoping to come upon the one thing, that will make him happy, the death, of this "unknown" assassin.
Character Personality
This character seems very cold at first, almost as if he has very little personality, if any at all, but if you earn his trust, he may become more friendly, and show his less dark side.
Knowledge of The Assassin
An assassin generally has a reason to be an actual assassin, whether it be money, revenge, for the sheer pleasure of the intensity of what they can do. They generally attempt to work in the shadows, usually alone, and also will do anything to avoid capture, many of them enjoy blending in with a crowd, before killing their target in the open, and escaping, the adrenaline rush can be unbelievable.
What can and can't a Assassin do?
An assassin can't simply run at the target shouting, they'd be caught in an instant, they can fight quite well in close quarters combat, and can sometimes use a firearm, they may even prefer to do their work with one. They almost never use magic or spells in their assassination attempts, they would prefer to attack from behind, as they'd have a better advantage, they can not just "Magically" dissapear using stealth, it's a spell in PvP or PvE which would not work in roleplay, they'd need to find a real place to hide.
Why should I be allowed to play an Assassin?
I believe I can be fair in roleplay, and I understand if a person wouldn't want their character to die, but sometimes, it is unavoidable, and we should all accept that, also, with the recent troubles in Booty Bay, tempers will be flaring, and many people will want people dead, which I'm sure I could help with.
Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers an Assassin grants you?
No, personally I hate god-modding and Metagaming, I would have to find out where the target is in character, before finding them I can't just do ".rec p ??" "Oh look, I happen to see you!" I'd have to find about the target, research.
Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a Assassin, or any other Prestige Class?
Yes, I completely respect that, if I godmod or metagame, I understand and will accept it if they take it off me, if they do take it off me, I will make it a personal goal to change the way I roleplay to fit with the server.
What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.)
Intermediate, he would need a true trainer before becoming any better then he already is.

End.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

Phalarias Nightsun - Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phalarias Nightsun - Assassin   Phalarias Nightsun - Assassin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:35 pm

Mmm... Okay.
APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Phalarias Nightsun - Assassin
Page 1 of 1