Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akistor Zaranj - Assassin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
levi59

levi59

Akistor Zaranj - Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Akistor Zaranj - Assassin   Akistor Zaranj - Assassin I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:43 am

Character Name: Akistor Zaranj

Character History: From childhood Akistor had a tough life. He was born, named then abandoned. His parents were very poor travelling merchants and they just couldn't afford to keep him. However luckily for Akistor there was a kindly old priest who ran an orphanage in the town he was abandoned in. Unluckily for him the majority of the children there were of the "horde" where as he was a human. At such a young age the children didn't really know about "Horde versus Alliance" but they all picked on Akistor because he was different, purely that fact. Many colds nights he spent crying in his room alone. One day the leader of the gang that constantly bullied him pushed him too far while they were eating lunch.

Akistor had endured the same insults for years then suddenly something snapped. Later that night he managed to sneak out of his room having stolen the keys while the old priest wasn't looking and crept into the orcs room. He removed a small knife from his sleve, it had been sharpened from a mear butter knife to a blade capable of rending flesh with relative ease. He grabbed the orcs mouth so he couldn't screen then as the child tried to escape him he slit his throat and slid out. He left the keys under a table in the main dining room so that it would appear the priest only dropped them. The knife he planted under another boys bed. However, it was his bloodied clothes that got him caught.

The next morning he was cast out of the orphanage and the townsfolk outside boo'd him. He swore revenge on all the rest that had tortured him in that place and the townsfolk. After he left he continued doing what he was good at... the art of killing.

Character Personality: At a glance you might think he is a madman. He walks around grunting at passers by and groaning. However, one you get into the mind of Akistor he is a very different person. At heart he is very sad, easily upset and broken. His fractured upbringing is a major factor in this. He did realise this though and uses the tough outer layer to block it all out and rarely, very rarely lets anyone see the side of him he doesn't want.

Knowledge of Assassin: Assassins prefer to get their work done quickly and silently, unlike a rogue who might just run in all guns blazing and use cheap tactics to win the battle. They are quite useless in an open fight due to their abilities being placed in quite striking using the element of surprise. Assassins are usually hired by someone wealthy to take care of someone or something that they don't want to exist anymore. The weapons they use tend to be sharp weapons such as swords, daggers and blades and blunt weapons such as a blackjack to knock out someone who isn't the target but stands in their way. They always aim to kill only their target and leave no trace of them ever being there.

What can and can’t an Assassin do? Assassins are fast, agile and tend to lurk in the shadows. They aren't exactly weapon masters but they usually have atleast one type of weapon that they are extremely good with. That is the weapon they use to make their kills. Assassins do not use magic.

Why should you be allowed to play an Assassin? Most of the assassins I see around now don't exactly live true to the whole "Silent Killer" and just go around attacking people, seemingly without reason like common criminals or rogues. If I was allowed to play an Assassin I would try my best to keep a stealthy approach to my roleplaying and not be too forward.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers Assassin grants you? Nope. I hate being god-modded or metagamed against so I wouldn't do it to anyone else. If someone feels I have done either I would talk to them privately and try and work out what they aren't happy with.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a Assassin, or any other Prestige Class? Ofcoarse. If a GM or Admin feels I don't deserve the prestige class anymore that's their decision and I'm sure they would have good reason to revoke the privilages.

What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.) Apprentice. He was self-taught most of the time now seeking a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

Akistor Zaranj - Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akistor Zaranj - Assassin   Akistor Zaranj - Assassin I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:16 pm

"Old Poor Parents" "Killed" "Vengence" Old Story... tired of it already >.> Wanna see something different. Last time I accept thing like this.
ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

Akistor Zaranj - Assassin
Page 1 of 1