Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alterior Kah-Sindor - Assassin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Revan

Revan

Alterior Kah-Sindor  -  Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Alterior Kah-Sindor - Assassin   Alterior Kah-Sindor  -  Assassin I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:05 am

Character Name: Alterior Kah-Sindor

Character History: Alterior was born in Stormwind city in the year 27, his parents were poor and had to steal to get food, when Alterior was 8, his parents got arrested and executed before his eyes for stealing from a Noble(Who was in turn, corrupted). Alterior joined an organization that became notorious for its killing, after the organization fell apart, the assassins betrayed Alterior and got him in jail for 3 years, now he is back and willing to kill for whoever pays.

Character Personality: Alterior is a curious man, who always observes a certain event, he is a true neutral man.

Knowledge of Assassin: Assassin's are the faction's eyes and ears, they do the dirty work for other people and upon capture, they don't release anything. They are skilled in the art of death, even above that of a rogue, they have mastered the art of killing to the bone. They get contracts, kill people and only do that, kill people, that's all they have on their mind.

What can and can’t an Assassin do? Assassins are quick and agile, they mostly specialize in one weapon style, but some master them all. Assassin's cannot use Magic, Runes and any other Arcane thing.

Why should you be allowed to play an Assassin ? I've had experience with Assassins, both good and bad, I know how they move, how they think. I'm tired of being the mage who can be instant-killed by a few stabs, I am going to turn back into my old style: Close-Quarter-Combat.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers Assassin grants you? Not at all, all I will be doing is climbing buildings (Assassin's Creed :3 )

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as an Assassin, or any other Prestige Class? Ofcourse I do.

What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.) Apprentice, if allowed, I will train over time of my RP and eventually become Master.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

Alterior Kah-Sindor  -  Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alterior Kah-Sindor - Assassin   Alterior Kah-Sindor  -  Assassin I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:45 am

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

Alterior Kah-Sindor - Assassin
Page 1 of 1