Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John McDowell - Infiltrator Intermediate

Go down 
AuthorMessage

John McDowell - Infiltrator Intermediate Empty
PostSubject: John McDowell - Infiltrator Intermediate   John McDowell - Infiltrator Intermediate I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:45 pm

Character Name: John McDowell
Character History:
John was born about five years prior to conflicts in the world, To a thieving mother who worked as a second finger rogue in the Stormwind Assassins guild, And a father who worked in the Stormwind as a librarian, Both were proud of there work, When they had a son, It cut into his mother's work and his father had to supply the family with gold for almost a year, While his mother was pregnant and what not. At the birth of John, His mother, three weeks later, had been reinstated into the Stormwind Assassins, However John was left to become a book worm with his father, which he did, He studied at the hands of his father, studying the history of Stormwind and every group within it, He went to almost every location of Stormwind to learn about the wonders within it. John alone began writing a book himself, About everything he thought his life would be, But the book was lost, because of the attack on Stormwind, John, His father and His mother, Had all retreated into the Stockades in Stormwind, Hoping that they would be safe there, They released the prisoners, letting them distract the orc's powerful wrath, Which was a successful distraction, John and his parents survived the Attack and emerged once they felt it was safe, They saw the city in complete ruins, the fires around the city seemed almost endless, nothing was salvageable, the city was lost indeed.

While Stormwind was being rebuilt by the Masons, John fell into the gaze of his mother, She trained him in the ways of her Art, He, being a fast learner, caught onto her, He quickly took to the books, that still existed, He quickly learned almost everything he could about Rogues and their ways, He learned their morals, Their techniques, And almost everything there was to learn, but of course, These books where a wonder to find, They where nearly inexistent, and when he did find them, only a few pages had been left. He learned most of his skills from his mother, Whenever his mother deemed his training finished, He joined the newly appointed SI:7 Though his mother wanted him to be in the Stormwind Assassins, He was eventually promoted from SI:7 to Stormwind Assassins, Luckily. His mother had to pull some strings on that one.

Later on John became what he is now, A well rounded rogue, Member of the Third Finger Rogue, he is a powerful Scout, Assassin and Spy, for the Alliance, He uses minor weapons, known as fist dags, They are easily concealed and easily taken out, He acts like nothing more than an Average Joe at times, Though that is just to conceal his identity as an Assassin and Spy.

Character Personality:
John is a very tempered man, He is aggrovated easily, especially when making fun of his physical appearance. Though when not angered, He normally takes everything as a joke making a quip every now and then, He makes fun of people, though when replied, Oh-ho-ho Does he get mad!

Knowledge of Infiltrator:
Infiltrators are a group of rogues tasked with protecting the Alliance, whether from the attacks of the Horde or by those who would attempt to shatter it from within by manipulating internal rivalries. The Infiltrator is a rogue, who unlike much other, hides from the common eye, Disguising themselves as something else, They hide their intentions with great ease, and they hide their weapons with greater ease.

What can and can’t a Infiltrator do?
Infiltrators are proficient in every type of weapon. Infiltrators excel at what they do because of what they know, but also because of who they know, and they continually gather friends in high and low places across the land Infiltrators are proficient with all simple weapons, all ranged weapons, and with light armor. An infiltrator’s instincts and
intelligence are so honed that she can judge the angle and thrust of an incoming blow sufficiently to defl ect or otherwise avoid the attack.

Why should you be allowed to play a Infiltrator?
I want to play an Infiltrator, because again I want to study every side of WoW roleplay, and seeing as Vare himself has a spymaster character, I thought I should counter his, With mine.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers Infiltrator grants you?
No, sir/ma'am, I will not, And this I promise.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a Infiltrator, or any other Prestige Class?
Indeed.

What is your rank within this prestige class?
Intermediate
Back to top Go down
Vendryas
Admin
Vendryas

John McDowell - Infiltrator Intermediate Empty
PostSubject: Re: John McDowell - Infiltrator Intermediate   John McDowell - Infiltrator Intermediate I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:49 pm

Accepted. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
https://rebelwow.forumotion.net

John McDowell - Infiltrator Intermediate
Page 1 of 1