Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Atheran Ezaiyo - Assassin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Razmataz
Razmataz

Atheran Ezaiyo - Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Atheran Ezaiyo - Assassin   Atheran Ezaiyo - Assassin I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Character Name:
Atheran Ezaiyo
Character History:
With a blank mind and little care for the past, Atheran remains quiet when any question comes to regard his childhood. Though only few who were around at that time would know, he suffered abuse from his father as being the weakest and worthless of seven children, often teased by his brothers and put onto the hardest tasks by hatred. Eventually he lost self-control through the slow burn of years of burden and slaughtered his father, with the eldest quickly running out to find the local militia. Having done his only wished task, Atheran begun to clung to the shadows of his life, feeling pity for those who were treated unfairly and providing assistance to those who had potential, and following up with his own teachings, provoking them to murdering their mis-treaters.
Character Personality:
Kills in Cold Blood. Has a tendacy to retreat immediately after harm that has the potential to kill has been dealt. Has a small generous spot for those closer to him, which are few and unknown.
Knowledge of the Assassin:
No one walks the Assassins path without having a specific reason, there must've been a starting notion. With a duty never to be caught, retreating is specific to their jobs as a hit and run tactic, always falling back into the shadows when the killings done. No one double-crosses an Assassin.
What can and can’t an Assassin do?
An Assassin does not have full expertise with ranged weapons, nor poison. They usually attack from behind and assassinate, rather than infront. They are weak in melee combat and can not easily fight head on one against one if there is no crowd to their protection. They can not use spells, have very little knowledge of how to avoid arcane, but still make excellent stealthers and able to avoid the lighter magic sensing..
Why should you be allowed to play a Assassin?
With immediate problems rising in Booty Bay and angry people breaking out against each other, perhaps fighting in the open is a bit too dangerous; so why not ask an Assassin to do your work for you? Why not let others get their hands dirty for you? Thats what I will offer, as long as it's got a valuable reason.
Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers the Assassin grants you?
Yeah. I will. I'll jump walls and flip twenty times all away around Azeroth before Chuck Norrising' someones ass with a Roundhouse Kick -- No, I won't, to put it blatantly. Excuse the pun, Kell.
Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a Assassin, or any other Prestige Class?
Don't mind, don't care, i've still got my old professions behind me, like my Blacksmith.
What is your rank within this prestige class?
Apprentice, but with a few years of experience already behind his back, so about 3/4 to Intermediate. He trains himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.defendersofthedream.tk
Ataman
Ataman

Atheran Ezaiyo - Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atheran Ezaiyo - Assassin   Atheran Ezaiyo - Assassin I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:00 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Atheran Ezaiyo - Assassin
Page 1 of 1