Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mistress Lothwen Nightshade - Assassin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tycha

Tycha

Mistress Lothwen Nightshade - Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Mistress Lothwen Nightshade - Assassin   Mistress Lothwen Nightshade - Assassin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:06 pm

Character Name: Lothwen Nightshade

Character History: Lothwen had always been a curious elf.. dabbling in every subject that interested her, studying the ways of a druid to the dark arts of demonic worship. She however like many of her kin found her way by utilising her lithe figure and athletism to become a rogue. Adorning a leather harness and equipping herself with sharp darnassian blades she set out to find her way in the world.

A seemingly endless sleuth of training awaited her as a blade of the night. Sent to the far reaches of Azeroth to test her skills in increasingly difficult missions she grew tough, fast and lethal through the repeated trial of fire. This was her life.. a puppet though she did not care care much for the sentimental side of things, she being trained to suppress her emotions under the edge of a knife. There was no questioning thought then when she was ordered to investigate activities in the Blasted lands, apparently a band of warlocks had set up slightly too close to Netherguard keep for comfort and she was to remove them.

After stopping in at the keep she proceeded to the encampment, tearing through demons and their masters alike. She snuck through the camp and picked them off one by one, the lesser minded initiates of the clan picked up and ran as their masters were found laying with their throats slashed. Standing in the middle of the camp she basked in her victory, collecting anything that interested her off the corpses of the warlocks. Small trinkets, a few pieces of gold.. unimpressed she sighed and began to return to the keep.

Turning her back on the purple coloured tents she felt a strange sensation wash over her followed by a blistering pain wracking her body, her eyes grew heavy as she fell to the floor in a cloud of red dust. Twitching on the ground as her body grew weak she closed her eyes and accepted a sweet dark embrace. Falling unconscious she awoke in a hospital ward at Netherguard after what she was told had been a matter of weeks later, luckily a band of dwarves and humans were planning to assault the position themselves, shocked to find a slender night-elf gasping for help amongst a pile of dead heretics.

She scorned herself for letting down her guard, feeling a twinge of disappointment and above all, a distinct lack of memory. Rising she adorned her armour and grasped her blades, finding their grip strangely comforting in a world that she didn't recognise..

Character Personality: Cold and Unforgiving, rarely she will open herself up to people.

Knowledge of <Assassin>: Assassins typically are employed by those in a higher position, hired to kill for a cash settlement or similar payment. Typically they use a combination of blades and blunt instruments to perform their deeds, thriving on quick reactions and sharp minds to stay alive.

What can and can’t a <Assassin> do? Assassins are reclusive fighters, they won't charge at their targets with a two handed axe. They use discreet methods to kill their prey such as the use of poisons or using the environment to cover their movements. They typically don't use magic in combat as they have been trained in the ways of the blade rather than the arcane and you'll never see an assassin wearing anything heavier than leather garments.

Why should you be allowed to play a <Assassin>? I am currently building a guild of assassins and as their leader I feel I should have every true member officially apply to become apart of the organisation. I'm a fair roleplayer and I wouldn't abuse any advantage given to me, this includes god-modding or any other such frowned upon activity.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers <Assassin> grants you? No.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a <Assassin>, or any other Prestige Class? Yes.

What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.) Master if possible as I am heading up the guild of assassins, though if that's too much trouble I will simply stick with Intermediate class.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Mistress Lothwen Nightshade - Assassin   Mistress Lothwen Nightshade - Assassin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:33 pm

Your could do personality of your character little bigger... but application is still good.
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Tycha

Tycha

PostSubject: Re: Mistress Lothwen Nightshade - Assassin   Mistress Lothwen Nightshade - Assassin I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:39 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistress Lothwen Nightshade - Assassin   Mistress Lothwen Nightshade - Assassin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mistress Lothwen Nightshade - Assassin
Page 1 of 1