Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akamun Hominuscus - Shadow Ascendant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
william01

william01

Akamun Hominuscus - Shadow Ascendant Empty
PostSubject: Akamun Hominuscus - Shadow Ascendant   Akamun Hominuscus - Shadow Ascendant I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:52 pm

Character Name: Akamun Hominuscus

Character History: Before he was turned into a Forsaken he was a mediocre thief, able to just keep himself alive by pickpocketing passersby and looting small shops. After his undeath took over he turned dark and self kept. Not speaking to many and going on random killing sprees on humans. His darkness continues to grow, building and building.

Character Personality: He is a very dark person, he keeps to himself most of the time. The only time he will talk to others is if he is threatened as well as kill anyone who gets in his way when he is looking for a target. He is Lawful Evil, keeping to the terms of his beliefs and any order he joins he will abide by the laws, no matter what they entail. He is also delightfully insane and tends to have dual personalities requiring people to think to actually know what he is talking about.

Knowledge of Shadow Ascendant: The Forgotten Shadow is a powerful religion that sweeps through the Forsaken. A devotee may throw off the shackles of their zombie-like body, becoming one with the Shadow. Those who succeed become shadow ascendants. Outsiders do not understand the process that fuels the ascendant's evolution from a physically powerful but slow corpse to a quick and deadly shadow. The Cult of Forgotten Shadow, however preaches that all Forsaken are born from the Shadow, and that they carry a portion of the Shadow within them. By strengthening their ties to death and undeath, the ascendant manifests their inner Shadow, bonding with it until they becomes a living shadow, the ultimate manifestation of the Shadow from which they were born.

What can and can’t a Shadow Ascendant do?

Can

-Go supernaturally quick
-Use stealth to hide even when being observed as long as there are shadows present
-Travel between shadows by means of a dimension portal spell
-Sprout shadow tendrils from their body
-Drain shadows from another creature
-Cannibalize a corpse without actually eating any flesh

Can't

-Hide in their own shadow

Why should you be allowed to play a Shadow Ascendant? I believe I will bring a interesting twist towards an evil type character which we do not have enough of.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers Shadow Ascendant grants you? No.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a Shadow Ascendant, or any other Prestige Class? Yes.

What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.) Intermediate.

Last edited by william01 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Akamun Hominuscus - Shadow Ascendant   Akamun Hominuscus - Shadow Ascendant I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:14 am

William01, please... a bit more in "Character Personality"
Back to top Go down
william01

william01

PostSubject: Re: Akamun Hominuscus - Shadow Ascendant   Akamun Hominuscus - Shadow Ascendant I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:41 pm

*Edited* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Akamun Hominuscus - Shadow Ascendant   Akamun Hominuscus - Shadow Ascendant I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:03 am

Perfect, Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akamun Hominuscus - Shadow Ascendant   Akamun Hominuscus - Shadow Ascendant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akamun Hominuscus - Shadow Ascendant
Page 1 of 1