Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Shadow Order

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spineddarkness

The Shadow Order Empty
PostSubject: The Shadow Order   The Shadow Order I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:52 pm

Well another server another Shadow Order...thats right its back. For those that don't know this guild is a chaotic neutral guild led by Tarmuelith (formally Asymuelith). It started on dominion and was a strong guild with about 110 members average (give or take 2-10). We moved to Azshara and we were not nearly as strong and then to haven and now here. We have deep roots in RP as well as a reputation. We gained ties with demons so we accept demons as well as mortals and dragons, and there will be no difference in ranks because of what you are. If I get enough members to join then I will work on getting an HQ though since I just started it I am the only one. You can find Tarmuelith in booty bay, sitting in a dark corner in the bar. It is common knowledge that he is recruiting for the Shadow Order though his identity is hidden to those who don't know him.
Back to top Go down

The Shadow Order
Page 1 of 1