Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Barthalas Leffray - Shadow Ascendant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alazea

Alazea

Barthalas Leffray - Shadow Ascendant Empty
PostSubject: Barthalas Leffray - Shadow Ascendant   Barthalas Leffray - Shadow Ascendant I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:47 pm

Okay.. Seems like I'll start, then ?

Character Name:
Barthalas Leffray

Character History:
Before his undeath, Barthalas was a priest, following the light and spreading it's word. When the scourge attacked Lordaeron, he was killed in a small skirmish in a village. As he broke free from Ner'zhul's will, he joined, together with the other ones, Sylvanas. He questioned his undeath, attempted to summon the light, nothing worked, one day, he crossed Trevor's path, who encountered the same problem, both discussed abou the undeath and the light until the day Trevor left the Forsaken. Barthalas, who was still loyal to Sylvanas, joined the Cult of the Forgotten Shadow, he was fascinated from the things they told him about the balance. He gained reputation in the cult, forgetting everything about the light and undertaking his last deed to forget the light - he started to throw off the shackles of his body, embracing that what lies beyond. The shadow.

Character Personality:
Barthalas was a true neutral person, following The Cult of the Forgotten Shadow, he tries to keep balance between good and evil, as he followed the path to become a Shadow Ascendant, his emotions became colder and darker, he cared more for himself and his own goals, his alignment changed to Neutral Evil.

Knowledge of the Shadow Ascendant
The Forgotten Shadow is the main religion of the Forsaken and a follower of this religion may throw off their zombie-like body and become a swift shadow. The Cult of Forgotten Shadow preaches that all Forsaken are made of the Shadow. By strengthening their belief in undeath, the ascendant may become one with the shadow, and raise to the manifestation of the Shadow from which they were born.

What can and can’t a Shadow Ascendant do?
-As the Forsaken transforms to an undead shadow, they become quicker.
-An ascendant can dive into any shadow, even while being observed thought they cannot,hide in their own shadow.
-A skilled ascendant can detect any invisible being and climb on any surface.
-The ascendant can teleport between shadows with a dimension door spell, the teleport must begin and end in a shadow.
-A highly skilled ascendant can cause tentacles of shadows to sprout from their body
-An ascendant can attempt to drain the shadows from a being, and through its shadows, absorb its life forces. If the ascendant pins a foe during a grapple, they drain its shadows, while the ascendant feeds, he heals himself and the corpse begins to wither until it turns to dust.
-The ascendant may animate their own shadow into a shade which is always visible to the owner. The animated shadow cannot be commanded. It serves as a companion to the ascendant and can communicate with them.
-A highly experienced ascendant may throw off the shackles of their body and becomes a living shadow. As an shadow, they no longer have the use of any item unless it has the ghost touch property. They can drain shadows only from a helpless victim, as they can no longer grapple corporeal foes.
-They keep all their abilities.
-In light, natural or magical, his skills and damage resistance is dramatically weakend and light attacks cause double damage.

Why should you be allowed to play a Shadow Ascendant ?
I think, I could bring more colour into the RP, as forsaken are quite rare seen race on Rebel, people might get fascinated about them and think about creating one, too.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers the Shadow Ascendant grants you?
No, I promise I won't, else I'll let the player/s who I God-Moded or Metagamed against, decide, if they want the event retconned or my char deleted.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a Shadow Ascendant, or any other Prestige Class?
As Gm's/Admin's only want the best for the players, I promise, that I won't stand in their way, they'll have their reasons. And I don't want to ruin other players RP-Experiences.

What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.)

I'd highly appreciate the rank of a master, but I won't just quit the whole class and flame somebody who is actually a higher rank, if I'm not accepted.

Last edited by Alazea on Wed May 06, 2009 5:44 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

Barthalas Leffray - Shadow Ascendant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barthalas Leffray - Shadow Ascendant   Barthalas Leffray - Shadow Ascendant I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:46 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Barthalas Leffray - Shadow Ascendant
Page 1 of 1