Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sertin Bloodheart - Shadow Assasin (application)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonheart111

Sertin Bloodheart - Shadow Assasin (application) Empty
PostSubject: Sertin Bloodheart - Shadow Assasin (application)   Sertin Bloodheart - Shadow Assasin (application) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:48 am

Character Name: Sertin Bloodheart

Character Age: 24

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Rouge (Assassin)

Character Background Story: Born in Ghostlands....Hes father was an thief of the defies, he was General. Hes mother was an secret Dubbel-Agent, She did work for both Horde and Alliance, and Defies and some more.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil When he was 20, Both hes mother and father did become detected by the horde,,,, When they know they where coming they did quick hide Serthin in an mystic cavern,,,, All the 4 years in theat cavenr did give him strange power,, it was the 'Shadow Spirit' .

Faction: I really want to join some assassin faction.

Faction side: Alliance (actually nothing)

Its shuld be great joining this server!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sardemox

PostSubject: Re: Sertin Bloodheart - Shadow Assasin (application)   Sertin Bloodheart - Shadow Assasin (application) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:20 pm

I'm not able to say, but i'll comment atleast. This profile has many spelling errors, I'd suggest taking time to spell-check it to make it sound more intelligent. Besides that, Ghostlands is in Quel'thalas, home of the high, and now blood elves. I doubt that a human was born there, even if -that- was possible. There were absolutely no Defias in Quel'thalas, or in the north for that matter. Seeing as they all hail from Stormwind, Elwynn, and Westfall. Most members were of the Masons Guild which rebuilt Stormwind.

So I highly doubt a human from Ghostlands would be part of the Defias, same goes for his father.

Also, the Horde doesn't allow any human to work for them, there on slowly steady terms with Jaina and Theramore. But I can't see the mother working for the horde, even Alterac wasn't allowed to join when they betrayed the Alliance and let the orcs through. Orcs -hate- humans, thats that.

Good luck with the profile, and I hope you enjoy the server!
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

PostSubject: Re: Sertin Bloodheart - Shadow Assasin (application)   Sertin Bloodheart - Shadow Assasin (application) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:14 pm

dragonheart111 wrote:
Character Name: Sertin Bloodheart

Character Age: 24

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Rouge (Assassin)

Character Background Story: Born in Ghostlands....Hes father was an thief of the defies, he was General. Hes mother was an secret Dubbel-Agent, She did work for both Horde and Alliance, and Defies and some more.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil When he was 20, Both hes mother and father did become detected by the horde,,,, When they know they where coming they did quick hide Serthin in an mystic cavern,,,, All the 4 years in theat cavenr did give him strange power,, it was the 'Shadow Spirit' .

Faction: I really want to join some assassin faction.

Faction side: Alliance (actually nothing)

Its shuld be great joining this server!!!!!!!

Sertin Bloodheart - Shadow Assasin (application) Facepalm This makes no sense at all
Back to top Go down
SourPuddle

SourPuddle

PostSubject: Re: Sertin Bloodheart - Shadow Assasin (application)   Sertin Bloodheart - Shadow Assasin (application) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:26 pm

Revan, a quick reminder, you're not allowed to troll here.

I'm usually one to make a lot of character profiles, to be honest; you want to make it formal. I would omit the smiley faces and change the commas to periods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sertin Bloodheart - Shadow Assasin (application)   Sertin Bloodheart - Shadow Assasin (application) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sertin Bloodheart - Shadow Assasin (application)
Page 1 of 1