Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beserker Application, Drekmar.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gentlemen

Beserker Application, Drekmar. Empty
PostSubject: Beserker Application, Drekmar.   Beserker Application, Drekmar. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:31 am

Character Name: Grunt Drekmar (No usage of last name.)

Character History: Drekmar was raised as a slave at a young age, used for labouring and as a gladiator. At times his Slaver Amaelin Silversword beat him senseless if he did not win. Instead of angering himself that he was a loser, The orc would enrage himself, knowing that he could do better, he wanted to be a better slave. Drekmar often seen his slaver beat his wife coming home from the tavern, once he reached a certain age and heard of the orcs re-uniting the clans into one banner, the rage consumed him, he broke his binds and beheaded his slaver, shortly after he had joined the Warsong Clan, heading to Kalimdor.

He took part within the assaults in ashenvale and the slaying of Cenarius with the clan. Though, due to groms thirst for strength and reckless sense, Drekmar drank the deamons blood, forcing his weapons into the ones who defied Grom and Mannaroth, though Grom free'd the orcs from the deamons blood, drekmars rage still resides within him, wanting to re-pay the horde from his betrayal and dishonourment. At the present day he mainly resides in Northerend with an everlasting bond to the Warchief and The Horde.

Character Personality:
Drekmar is a short tempered but yet passionate leader at times. As seen and told in battle the rage consumes him direly at times, some other races say that he fights with a passionate rage, weaving blow after blow until the enemies who appose him and his brothers lay dead on the floor. Though due to his short temper, this lets his personalility drop, those who insult him or the Horde mainly face a quick fist within the face. Drekmar is filled with Dis-honourment from his foolish choice to drink Mannaroths blood and seeks to honour the Horde once again in battle, a possible weak point or strength. Overall this orc is Short Tempered, Passionate, Kind (At Times) and extremley violent.

Knowledge of Berserker: Berserkers are an essential warrior class. They strive in strengths within melee and pure brute force and rage. They use physical attacks and are not capable of using magic. Though, will favour those who seek to impower them in battle. E.g: Shaman enchants on there weapon / armour. They are stronger than the average warrior, able to pick up huge weapons with great ease which would cripple others if they tried. They mainly reside on Strength and Stamina, possible agility also.

What can and can’t a Berserker do?
Can:
-Wield one handed weapons as if they are a light weapon. (Can swing with great speed)
-Experienced beserkers do not got fatigue after there enragement.
-Pick up weapons / objects which cripple others.
-Take physical punishment, e.g: Will fight ont even if they are disarmed.
Cannot:
-Use magic, ever.
-Control who he attacks within enragement, most will suffer if in melee of him.
-Use ranged attacks, unless throwing his weapon.

Why should you be allowed to play a Berserker?
I have not seen a real horde character so far, mine being a Warsong Clan i will treat Alliance like dirt in-between my toes. Another one is because of the lack of Prestige classes, i.e: Too much assasins, not enough spell-casters / warrior classes.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers Berserker grants you? No, I dont really think the Berserker has any godmodding powers, in my opinion that is.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a Berserker , or any other Prestige Class? Yes, I do.

What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.)
Master, though willing to play Intermediate.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

Beserker Application, Drekmar. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beserker Application, Drekmar.   Beserker Application, Drekmar. I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:16 pm

APPROVED.
Have fun.
Back to top Go down

Beserker Application, Drekmar.
Page 1 of 1