Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Base Application: Westguard Keep

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khad

Khad

Base Application: Westguard Keep Empty
PostSubject: Base Application: Westguard Keep   Base Application: Westguard Keep I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:41 pm

Name of the Base: Westguard Keep
Reason for requiring a base: A place for ''rebel'' blue dragons(Those not loyal to Malygos) and the Alliance, principally High Elves, to plan attack tactics against the Scourge and for them to live there.
Total number of buildings within the base perimeter (No more than 15-20): All buildings are there. Although having 2 or 3 houses around would be very good, to make it look more like a town.
Horde/Alliance/Other Style Buildings: Alliance
Zone the base will be located in: Westguard Keep (Northrend)
Faction/Guild this base will belong to: Rebel Blue Dragons/Alliance/Neutral(Goblins, etc)

If given the proper commands to create this base, do you promise not to misuse your temporary .go spawn abilities? This means, but is not limited to, spawning other game objects out of your bases perimeter, scaling structures to massive lengths, and spawning other buildings for players who have not applied for a house, base or any other structure.

I won't misuse, if I even get the power.

In the event that roleplaying would permit it, would you be willing to sacrifice your base at the hands of another faction? This means that you would be forced out as in during a war or battle between yourself and an opposite opposing faction. You will, of course, have many chances to retake your base through IC roleplay or negotiations. This WILL NOT affect my decision in any way.
Yes, but it will be very difficult, since it's full of defenses
Back to top Go down

Base Application: Westguard Keep
Page 1 of 1