Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eredar Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spineddarkness

Eredar Application Empty
PostSubject: Eredar Application   Eredar Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:50 pm

Character Name: Tarmuelith
Character History: The eredar has been around for about 16,000 years. Most of the lore with this toon started out on another toon named Asy. He was power hungry and the eredar was wounded and dying and he was looking for a host so he could survive. He found it in Asymuelith. He promised him more power than he could ever think possible, and he was right. The downfall of it was that Asy lost himself in his own body. Tarmondius and Asymuelith both had personalities in his body and Tarm was the dominate one. Every now and then Asy would be able to be dominate but only for a little. He stop for about three weeks and built up his power and was able to supress Tarmondius, but only for a shot while. Eventually the two personalities merged and you get Tarmuelith... In between Azshara and Rebel Tarm went off in search of more power and got it by absorbing energy from other demons, a power that Asymuelith had [had it on Dominion Wow so i kept it on azshara]. During that 17 years he became increasingly powerful. [this is the part where i want to be somewhat like a weak avatar, the high resistance to magic and physical but not immune... and a small power boost thats it...if not that part then he is just gonna stay a powerful man'ari eredar warlock.]
Character Personality: Chaotic Neutral. He remembers all of the memories of both and thus he knows the loss of his loved ones and feels pain. He can become emotional at times and completly blocked off at others. Every now and then he will try to find love but end up doing something terrible due to the PTSD that Asy had before the merger.
Knowledge of <Race>: I am well versed in lore of Eredar and have been playing one for about 3 months on this server as well as others, before i found out that i was never put in the accepted part but I was approved...
What special abilities/powers does a <Race> have, if any? Powerful fel fire that he can summon at the flick of a wrist. [and the avatar thing if approved]
Why should you be allowed to play a <Race> I have been playing for a long time and my character's lore is based on this, I have been known to god mode but only when I was just starting out or if I had to leave in a hurry. [meaning i had to log Smile but i have not done that recently]
Will you God-mod/Metagame with the abilities/powers inherent to <Race>? No.
Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages for RPing as a <Race>, or any other Race? I understand and accept.

Last edited by spineddarkness on Thu May 21, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

Eredar Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eredar Application   Eredar Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:54 pm

Character Personality - I would like to see it a bit bigger. And anything else is fine.
Back to top Go down
spineddarkness

Eredar Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eredar Application   Eredar Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:56 pm

I just filled it out pretty quickly, trying to get back to the RP that was interupted, I can post a full version later.

Last edited by spineddarkness on Thu May 21, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

Eredar Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eredar Application   Eredar Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:00 pm

Okay.. If you promise to.
You can RP as Eredar.. but edit your apply after...
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
spineddarkness

Eredar Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eredar Application   Eredar Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:05 pm

will do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eredar Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eredar Application   Eredar Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eredar Application
Page 1 of 1