Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cult of the Shadow Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vynian

Vynian

Cult of the Shadow Moon Empty
PostSubject: Cult of the Shadow Moon   Cult of the Shadow Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:51 pm

"To my enemies: I will show you what true pain is."
Eclipsus

The Cult of the Dark Moon was created by Vynian Shadowblade in dedication to Eclipsus, his master and Elemental Lord, due to the creation of the Cult, Eclipse sent elementals to help Vynian in order to summon him. The main objectives of the Dark Moon is to summon Eclipsus and unleash an elemental war on Azeroth letting the Elemental Lords fight and only him be in charge of the elementals.

We accept every race but only: Shadow Priest, Warrior, Death Knight, Warlock, Necromancer, Worgen, Rogue. Whisper me if you want enter as another class less Paladin and Holy Priest.

"When the Dark Moon appears to you, run or it may be your end."
Vynian Shadowblade

Cult of the Shadow Moon Eclips10

The guild is ruled by Vynian Shadowblade and a Black Council which helps him.
To join the guild just whisper me.

Last edited by Vynian on Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Shadow Moon   Cult of the Shadow Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:56 pm

I dont see use to create such a guild when there is exactly same faction - Twilight's Hammer.
Plus... Who is that Eclipse? You should tell us more then.
Back to top Go down
Vynian

Vynian

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Shadow Moon   Cult of the Shadow Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:01 pm

Twilight's Hammer Clan serve to the Old Gods not our example because Elemental Lords do not serve Old Gods anymore....and we want summon him..and not just cause an elemental war for no reason..I will update the topic speaking about Eclipsus when I complete his profile on the wordpad Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cult of the Shadow Moon   Cult of the Shadow Moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cult of the Shadow Moon
Page 1 of 1