Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story by Blatant?! WAT?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

Story by Blatant?! WAT?! Empty
PostSubject: Story by Blatant?! WAT?!   Story by Blatant?! WAT?! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:48 am

I Thought I Was Alone

He squeezed his sword around the leather covered hilt a bit harder. Sitting upon his mount with the dark, 'evil' looking armor. Reaching up along the shoulders were massive faces, like skulls.(For any referances, the Dreadnought Pauldrons) His ash-black helmet with curved horns on the side. He turned his head to the left, towards the sea. He was standing in the place known as "Borean Tundra".. It was a frigid, dying land of Northrend.

He was a Death Knight. One of the more powerful Death Knights of the Necropolis, Naxxanar, in which he resided in. His name was Kellinath.. Kellinath Stonehammer. He was fourty-three years old. He had a wife.. or did. He didn't know what happened to her. He had seven children.. six daughters and one son. Four of the daughters were adopted... All but one died for some reason or another...

Meeshu Stonehammer, taking after her mother, Daphni. Even as she was adopted, she seemed to take on characteristics of her mother.. She was a Priestess, soft, gentle, calm, collected, beautiful. Just like her mother.. Kidnapped and killed by a Madman...

Moori Stonehammer.. she took after him. She was Kellinath's prized girl. She was like him in so many ways. Cold, hard, strong willed, and beautiful like her mother. She was everything Kellinath wanted in a Daughter. She was corrupted, attempting to attack her family members, placed in a crystal-clear casing on Azuremyst Isle. Perserved eternally for all to see her.

Cherish Stonehammer. Poisoned, then cleansed. She was the one who was least alike to her Father, or Mother for that matter. She was beautiful, young and full of life still. She was a Druidess, Night Elven. She killed herself.. buried in the Stonehammer family Graveyard. Right next to her great grandfather.

Fallius Stonehammer. The black sheep of the family. Fallius Stonehammer was the oddball out, his mother was not Daphni Stonehammer, but another. He was half-elven, his mother was completely unknown to him, even Kellinath didn't know her. He was killed, and then his body was taken over by a Nathrezim, who's name is unknown. Currently unknown if he's actually dead.

Vandrah Stonehammer, still alive. She is currently Kellinath's prize-jewel. He loves her dearly, keeping her by his side at almost all times. Putting as much effort as he can into his only living child.

The other two, Lana and Erinath, are unknown to be deceased, or alive.

Nonetheless, this is drifting from the story...

He was staring at the sea from a cliff in Borean Tundra. Sighing his cold breath, he turned. Walking back towards his mount. His armor clinking loudly as the snow crunched under his boots. His sword, a long, large sword covered in dark green shadow energies. Runes etching it's surface, and in golden letters trailing it. It read "Dawnbringer". A dark green, corrupted crystal near the tip. Lodged into the sword itself.

He sighed softly, pulling himself up onto the mount roughly, getting 'comfortable' in the seat of his unnamed Death Charger, pulling the reins to turn left, back towards En'kilah. Slowly trotting back towards his base. As he heard a thud. It was loud as the snow shook, the ground shaking as well as he turned his head slightly, before turning a bit more to see a massive Bronze Dragon.

The Bronze Dragon looked down at him, glaring somewhat as Kellinath pulled his helmet off. Revealing his red hair, which seemed to always keep its color even in his undeath. "I thought I was alone... This might suck..."

The Bronze Dragon shook his head. "I am Giandormu, Kellinath Stonehammer, and I am here to help you furfill your destiny.."

"Uh.. wadda ya mean?"

"You will see in due time, Kellinath, you will learn your new name eventually, and you will only slowly regain your memories.. Goodbye."

Something happened. It all went black as the bronze dragon raised a claw. But.. somehow, Kellinath knew. Kellinath knew he wasn't dead at all... He felt different, like he was in a different world.. or.. in a different time?
Back to top Go down

Story by Blatant?! WAT?!
Page 1 of 1