Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The death of Marcus Chroes. [Story.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcuschroes

Marcuschroes

The death of Marcus Chroes. [Story.] Empty
PostSubject: The death of Marcus Chroes. [Story.]   The death of Marcus Chroes. [Story.] I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:36 pm

[Well, I decided to write on how Marcus was assassinated, then betrayed in a way. Now, this wasn't the exact way how it had happened. It's my bad, I forgot to take SS's and forgot some of the emotes.]

Marcus Chroes was standing ontop the inn of Booty Bay, looking out to sea when a Elven man came behind him holding a picture and looking between it and Marcus. "Do you need something, sir?" Marcus asked, peering at the man with interesting." He looked back at the picture once more, "My... son.. he is missing in the jungle," he said, returning his eyes to Marcus and adding, "and you seem like the person who could help me find him."

Marcus was only too glad to help. "That would be your son, yes?" He asked, looking at the photo of the small elven boy. The man nodded. "Mmm...." Marcus waved his hand to the north, his hand shined like a beacon. After a minute wait, two silver gryphons would fly into view and land next to them. The two mount and take flight.

Booty Bay faded from view as the two were made their way over the thick jungle of Stranglethorn. Marcus gave the jungle a quick scan, then looked up to the Elf. He gasped as his eyes met the Elf who was now wielding a gun in one hand and aiming it at his head. Boom! The trigger was squeezed. Marcus barrel-rolled to the side, the bullet grazing his right arm. Growling at this, the Elf dived down to Marcus' level. At this point, Marcus would begin chanting as the Elf decended to his level.

Very quickly the Elf reached Marcus. Although, he had his spell ready for him. He flung his right arm forward, sending a large, swirling orb of bright silver energy at him. The elf, who hadn't noticed yet, turned his head too late. The ball collided with his chest. He let out a startled 'hmph!' and flew off the saddle of the gryphon. A confused look spread across Marcus' face as he saw the elf tinkering with something on one of his fingers. Poof! The elf disappeared. Marcus looked up and was greeted by the sight of the very same elf quickly falling down, his gun aimed toward his head and a dagger flying toward him.

The dagger let out a small 'kink' as it slide into Marcus' shoulderpads and lightly hit the chain mail beneath it. Growling, Marcus prepared another spell. His chanting turned into a yelp as a bullet entered his neck. The Blood Elf smiled in satisfaction as he landed on the gryphon, a few feet behind Marcus. Reacting to this, Marcus' hand reached for the dagger on his belt as the other clasped over the hole in his neck. With a fast motion, he threw the dagger toward the elf. It hit him square in the chest. He let out a gurgled grunt as it entered his body. He managed a mischevious smile and stepped forward, tapping Marcus' shoulder, leaving three small green orbs.

The elf winked, and jumped off the gryphon. Marcus' eyes, quickly losing color, followed him in his decent. Frowning, he looked up to the sky, muttering his final words to transfer his sword to the ground below. The air rumbled. A large explosion shook the sky. Nothing remained of Marcus Chroes.
Back to top Go down
Marcuschroes

Marcuschroes

PostSubject: Re: The death of Marcus Chroes. [Story.]   The death of Marcus Chroes. [Story.] I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:36 pm

I'll add the rest tomorrow.

Edit- Seeing as the sword is in the jungle somewhere, I'll let someone post on here finding it. It should make sense, though.
Back to top Go down
Onime

Onime

PostSubject: Re: The death of Marcus Chroes. [Story.]   The death of Marcus Chroes. [Story.] I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:21 pm

((I'll need that Weapon ID numba. Razz))

Isaac, a near thirty-four year old feverish looking man descended Stranglethorn Vale upon his Charger. Tropical climates weren't favored by heavy plate wielding Paladins for sure. Under his whole set he was swetting, breathing abnormally as he trotted along. "Ughh, who none other then those dirty, evil, disgusting trolls would live in this place!" He growled loudly, waving his right hand to and fro his chest, smacking it hard. This zealous Paladin proceeded to make way down the Vale until coming across a powerful presence. Isaac sought to his left, then finally to his right. "The presence of the Light is among this place, but somewhere." He swung up his Charger's reigns, causing it to turn and gallop into the vegetation, away from the road.

Isaac's metal clanged as he swung upon his Charger, soon coming to a stop at the sight of a few Trolls. Each one seemed to investigate the blade impaled into the ground with curiosity. They could not withdraw it from the ground, but soon they came onto sights with Isaac. Grabbing up Spears, they through each at him. His arm swung up, casting three quick bolts of Light, wielding it like a master. "Just like the wars." He chuckled. Pulling from his back a heavy shield, he galloped towards the Trolls as they spoke in their disgusting dirt written language. "I have thee!" Isaac cried out as he swung his shield, causing it to glow with bright light, it launched from his hand, zoning in on the first Troll. It crashed into it's neck, beheading it. But it's flight path was not over, directed from the heavens themselves now, it launched itself against a tree back to the other two, causing limbs to fly.

It then returned home, being caught in it's masters' hand. He quickly placed it back onto his back, jumping down from his Charger to make pace to the blade. Touching it at first, he knew it was of Paladin rank. "Interesting. . . I find it is much more enamored with the Light then my own blade." He smirks, putting both his hands down upon it. Isaac's body resonated with the Light's energy as he grunted loudly, unsheathing the blade from it's place in the ground. "Graaaahhh!" He roared, wielding it up towards the sky as the Light's Energy within it became one with his own. Isaac made way back to his Charger, now adding it onto his back as he galloped off.
Back to top Go down
Marcuschroes

Marcuschroes

PostSubject: Re: The death of Marcus Chroes. [Story.]   The death of Marcus Chroes. [Story.] I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:48 pm

[ I forgot to edit it, Gabriel and Aran or someone had found it. Sorry mate. ]
Back to top Go down
Onime

Onime

PostSubject: Re: The death of Marcus Chroes. [Story.]   The death of Marcus Chroes. [Story.] I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:09 pm

((It's okay bro. xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The death of Marcus Chroes. [Story.]   The death of Marcus Chroes. [Story.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The death of Marcus Chroes. [Story.]
Page 1 of 1