Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base

Go down 
+4
Revan
levi59
Trojoboj
Tycha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tycha

Tycha

Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base Empty
PostSubject: Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base   Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:56 am

Name of the Base: Nightshade HQ

Reason for requiring a base: In a recent RP, Lothwen had struck a deal with the regent lord of Silvermoon, offering her and her organisation refuge within the city walls in exchange for her services. As my guild is steadily growing I require a place to set up shop in a major RP hub. There is a rather nice spot in murder row, next to the warlock chambers which I had my eye on.

Total number of buildings within the base perimeter : Just 1, it's not so much a perimeter as a single point.

Horde/Alliance/Other Style Buildings: It's Pre-built

Zone the base will be located in: Silvermoon City

Faction/Guild this base will belong to: Nightshade Assassins

If given the proper commands to create this base, do you promise not to misuse your temporary .go spawn abilities? Of course, If granted I would only use it to build my base, making minute aesthetical changes like adding seats etc.

In the event that roleplaying would permit it, would you be willing to sacrifice your base at the hands of another faction? This means that you would be forced out as in during a war or battle between yourself and an opposite opposing faction. If it permits, I would give it up as dictated by RP

Thanks for reading Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trojoboj

Trojoboj

PostSubject: Re: Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base   Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:51 pm

Maybe i pass by and Kill you Smile

And how can you as a Night elf be in SMC? wouldnt that be quite hard ?xD
Anyways, GL HF

~Troj... OBOJ!
Back to top Go down
Tycha

Tycha

PostSubject: Re: Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base   Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:47 am

Have BE disguise for that ;D
Back to top Go down
Trojoboj

Trojoboj

PostSubject: Re: Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base   Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:31 am

I will have some masterplan for that someday... What a Face
Back to top Go down
levi59

levi59

PostSubject: Re: Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base   Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:13 am

Isn't that already taken by someone? I've seen doors on there and inside it's all custom. O_o
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

PostSubject: Re: Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base   Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:13 pm

I talked to Whinnie about you being an NE in SMC, she said it was impossible, even if you use a disguise.
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base   Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:22 am

Revan wrote:
I talked to Whinnie about you being an NE in SMC, she said it was impossible, even if you use a disguise.

It isn't that hard to be a pale Night Elf (Yes, make a night elf and look at skins) And dye your hair golden, place a magical enhancement on your eyes, so they'll look Fel Green...And..You're a blood elf!
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base   Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:01 am

It would be possible, yes. However, the magical eye enhancement would be able to be detected by Spellbreakers, not to mention that you'd almost have to be an almost albino night elf (which Lothwen definatly IS NOT!). However, it is possible still...
Back to top Go down
http://super_ska_fan55@yahoo.com
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base   Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:21 am

Jintal544 wrote:
It would be possible, yes. However, the magical eye enhancement would be able to be detected by Spellbreakers, not to mention that you'd almost have to be an almost albino night elf (which Lothwen definatly IS NOT!). However, it is possible still...

It was simply an example. She can easily buy a remote Diguise, something like a portable spell, or a Scroll of Transformation and so on.
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

PostSubject: Re: Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base   Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:58 am

Zamoonda wrote:

It was simply an example. She can easily buy a remote Diguise, something like a portable spell, or a Scroll of Transformation and so on.

I dont think you can just buy one of those, and even if the Scroll of Transformation works, HALF OF SILVERMOON would see through it.
Back to top Go down
Sardemox

PostSubject: Re: Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base   Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:31 pm

Revan wrote:
Zamoonda wrote:

I dont think you can just buy one of those, and even if the Scroll of Transformation works, HALF OF SILVERMOON would see through it.

If dragons roam around Silvermoon and apparently know one but them know's, let alone a blue dragon, or morphing cats I see everywhere. I think a night elf could disguise itself. Don't nitpick little things if bigger things are going on that don't make as much sense.
Back to top Go down
SourPuddle

SourPuddle

PostSubject: Re: Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base   Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:15 pm

Quote :
If dragons roam around Silvermoon and apparently know one but them know's, let alone a blue dragon, or morphing cats I see everywhere. I think a night elf could disguise itself. Don't nitpick little things if bigger things are going on that don't make as much sense.

Hehe, you forgot that Night Elves aren't Dragons, nor are they ever high mages that turn into kittens. A disguise would be temporary, but you wouldn't be able to establish a base there. My suggestion?

Roll a Belf if you want in Silvermoon

Try Stormwind.
Back to top Go down
Tycha

Tycha

PostSubject: Re: Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base   Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:41 am

I think you guys read too deeply into these things, my opinion. But if it's going to cause a major uproar I'll take it somewhere else. Thanks for the comments.
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base   Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:15 am

Revan wrote:

Last post before End of Discussion

REvan, why must you -always- start an argument? And no, this isn't a question.

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :

End of Discussion
End of Discussion
End of Discussion
End of Discussion
End of Discussion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base   Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightshade Assassins - Silvermoon Base
Page 1 of 1