Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base]

Go down 
+3
Kalenas21
Sardemox
NeoWarrior
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NeoWarrior

Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base] Empty
PostSubject: Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base]   Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base] I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:58 pm

Name of the Base: The Halls of Obsidian
Reason for requiring a base: A place for Black Dragons to gather and meet
Total number of buildings within the base perimeter (No more than 15-20): None
Horde/Alliance/Other Style Buildings: None
Zone the base will be located in: Blackrock Depths, The Imperial Seat
Faction/Guild this base will belong to: The Black Dragonflight

If given the proper commands to create this base, do you promise not to misuse your temporary .go spawn abilities? This means, but is not limited to, spawning other game objects out of your bases perimeter, scaling structures to massive lengths, and spawning other buildings for players who have not applied for a house, base or any other structure. - I agree to use these temporary powers responsibly and with discretion.

In the event that roleplaying would permit it, would you be willing to sacrifice your base at the hands of another faction? This means that you would be forced out as in during a war or battle between yourself and an opposite opposing faction. You will, of course, have many chances to retake your base through IC roleplay or negotiations. This WILL NOT affect my decision in any way. - I would not agree as this base is also doubling as Thaneiris' lair as well, thus making it a house which is private property to the player.
Back to top Go down
Sardemox

PostSubject: Re: Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base]   Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base] I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:14 pm

You really gotta pick, is it for -one- person, or more then one. Cause house/bases don't tend to work out easily.

To add on-to this, if your saying that your not willing to give up your lair/base, that's fine and dandy. But I expect that you don't go near other's property, and that you don't claim bases or take over any that are belonging to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Kalenas21
Kalenas21

PostSubject: Re: Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base]   Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base] I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:12 pm

This application has been reviewed and you will be messaged in game, thank you.

-Kalenas
Back to top Go down
Vynian

Vynian

PostSubject: Excuse me.   Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base] I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:28 am

Excuse me, Kalenas but this base was already taken by me..the whole Blackrock Mountain belongs to Eclipsus, I just couldn't put npcs on the Depths because I was searching a GM that was in the mood for remove all npcs from there, all this was agreed by Vendryas. And I even had a little event called Blackrock War what made Ragnaros go in fury against me.
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base]   Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base] I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:36 am

You're gone though. ;x
Back to top Go down
NeoWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base]   Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base] I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Quote :
Excuse me, Kalenas but this base was already taken by me..the whole Blackrock Mountain belongs to Eclipsus, I just couldn't put npcs on the Depths because I was searching a GM that was in the mood for remove all npcs from there, all this was agreed by Vendryas. And I even had a little event called Blackrock War what made Ragnaros go in fury against me.

First and foremost, you're dead. Which means your base is up for grabs. Secondly, there's no way even a Elemtnal Shadow Lord could take over the whole Upper and Lower Blackrock Mountain. Thirdly, you and your servants hardly ever, if at all, use Blackrock Mountain. I've maybe seen you guys there three times. It's not fair that you can claim the whole mountain, and deny me a small throne room you will never miss when it hasn't even been touched by you.
Back to top Go down
Vynian

Vynian

PostSubject: Re: Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base]   Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base] I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:23 pm

For 5 days, Belintar Smile My army is still there: Shadow Elementals, Cultists and Blackrock Orcs, btw I'm not dead..who said I'm dead?Tzai sent me for the nether..soon I'm back. Second, And if I'm there?The base is mine..I really go there when I want, There is no way for an Elemental Lord take upper and lower part?You think Elemental Lords are weaklings?Ragnaros just didn't take because he was at his Weakned Form, first search information before start arguing. First..if that wasn't touched is because I have nobody to clear the NPCs there and I was totally busy this week, Blackrock Mountain is essential for the upcoming Elemental War...as is Azshara and other places, you think Eclipsus will allow you to get a room on his City?Only if you were at his side, or only if you kill his whole army.
Back to top Go down
NeoWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base]   Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base] I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:41 pm

Thank you for showing how ignorant you are by first assuming I don't know about the situation in Blackrock. I'm fully aware that Ragnaros is not at his full power.

So lets say this is all capable of happening. You start off as Eclipsius, a single Elemental Lord with, elts say, no followers. You want Blackrock Mountain for whatever reason, even though its a giant volcanic mountain, and I have no idea why it would appeal to a Elemental Shadowlord.

So you get to Blackrock and lets assume that Ragnaros and Nefarian are still alive due to the fact I am unsure if there's been a firm decision that bosses are alive or dead already. So both sides are fighting fiercely and you show up. Lets say you go after Ragnaros first. You begin to assault a city of Dark Iron Dwarves. A city. Not a garrison, not a base, their home, their capital city. They don't like you, they throw everything they have at you including powerful Warlocks and Shadow Priests who can do the most damage to you. Then comes the Fire Elementals. There are tons of these, including Giants and Ragnaros himself. All this is attacking you in Molten Core.

Maybe you went after Nefarian first. Now you're fighting your way through enraged Blackrock Orc warriors, warlocks, Trolls, Ogres, and plenty of Black Dragons as well as the various kidnapped Dragons of other flights. There is Also Nefarian's Chromatic Dragons which have no weakness to any spell schools that are castable by the various Dragonflights.

Explain to me how you managed to do all this, even with maybe a few tricks and servants up your sleeve.

Also, if you're not dead, you're incapacitated for quite some time which might as well count as being dead. I find it absurd that you can claim a huge mountain like that and only go there now and then and still say its yours. As I said before, you're not going to miss one throne room I assume you never touch considering all of LBRS is untouched.
Back to top Go down
Vynian

Vynian

PostSubject: Re: Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base]   Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base] I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:12 pm

All bosses from TBC and WoW are dead. Second, I never fighted with Blackrock Clan..just managed to make a puppet warchief, like our friend Nefarian did. Third, I never fighted with Ragnaros..the Dark Iron Dwarves and the Fire Elementals are without a leader..even Alandil said that they went lose if this was a battle with the Blackrock Abyss(My cult and Blackrock Clan) against them, Yes I conquered their city...and?
The Chromatic there were dragonspawns, Sir...., Third I'm not a Shadowlord and yes a Shadow Lord, the leader of all Shadow Elementals, I can't stay all time on Blackrock, and It's my decision if I'm there or no..When I got the base I stayed there most part of the time, and Lord Delenus Sunwing too. The base is mine..and you won't come here and say that I don't touch or I don't go there..because you have no authority over it, And I'm not dead..then it means Whinsera and Oloros that are with me on the Nether are dead too?Nope. We're there and soon we're back, sorry to say but you're the Ignorant here.
Back to top Go down
NeoWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base]   Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base] I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Quote :
Second, I never fighted with Blackrock Clan..just managed to make a puppet warchief, like our friend Nefarian did.

Wrong, there was no puppet Warchief of the Blackrock Clan. It was led by Rend and Maim, who are the rightful rulers of the clan. And considering all bosses are dead, that means they are dead too and based on logic there is probably a large power struggle inside of the clan which would result in numerous leaders attempting to take control and splitting the clan into pieces as they gather loyal troops to back them.

Quote :
Third, I never fighted with Ragnaros..the Dark Iron Dwarves and the Fire Elementals are without a leader
Then you're fighting leaderless Fire Elementals and Dwarves. There's no difference. Your cult would have to number quite a lot to even gain a solid foothold in the Molten Core.

Quote :
The Chromatic there were dragonspawns, Sir
Wrong again. There is a Drake and a Drakeadon, both formidable opponents due to their resistance to schools of magic particular to the Red, Green, Blue, Black, and Bronze

Quote :
I can't stay all time on Blackrock, and It's my decision if I'm there or no..When I got the base I stayed there most part of the time, and Lord Delenus Sunwing too.
See I can sympathize with you if your base was a small compound or part of zone. But no, you own four instances and 5 zones outside of the instance itself. I don't find it fair at all that you can take all of that, hardly use it, claim you still have the right to every inch of it, and wont even spare me a small room you don't even see.

Quote :
And I'm not dead..then it means Whinsera and Oloros that are with me on the Nether are dead too?Nope. We're there and soon we're back
See I could probably call you out on this too but its not relevant to anything to do with my lair so i'll let it go.
Back to top Go down
Vynian

Vynian

PostSubject: Re: Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base]   Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base] I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:41 pm

And it was what I did, I managed to make only one as leader, Mind Control pwn..and Maim died much time ago...My cult was large, and I never took Nefarian Lair...just collapsed it's entrance..I don't care about what dragons were there..but the ones on the Spire -ARE- dragonspawns, if you find it wrong I don't care, I don't have the Molten Core or the Nefarian Lair..wanna take the Lair?Take it..but it's full war with me.
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base]   Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base] I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:14 am

Vynian wrote:
All bosses from TBC and WoW are dead.

No, not really, no boss in Pre-TBC and TBC are 'dead' unless stated in a Novel, RPG, whatever. Due to the fact for example, you'd say Onyxia is dead. Yet at right before Wrath of the Lich King she died, say a month. See how it works out? And for example, all bosses in BRD are alive apart from that Golem Lord and the High Interrogator and whatshisname, the imprisoned guy in BRD is gone. And sooo on.
Back to top Go down
Vynian

Vynian

PostSubject: Re: Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base]   Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base] I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 2:57 am

Well..but okay then, yet when I asked a GM, he said the bosses from Blackrock Spire, Nefarian Lair, Blackrock Depths and the Core are dead.
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base]   Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base] I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:31 am

Vynian wrote:
Well..but okay then, yet when I asked a GM, he said the bosses from Blackrock Spire, Nefarian Lair, Blackrock Depths and the Core are dead.

Which fool told you that? That's simply pathetic to assume that. Nefarian -is- dead, (Confirmed in TBC, Netherwing Quest) But The Blackrock Mountain stands as high as it was, with Rend Blackhand at it's head. -- Until. Proven Otherwise.

Quote :

Concerning Molten Core, wrong, Ragnaros is still 'alive' (He's eternal, he can't die) It was confirmed in World of Warcraft: The Comic that there is a 'dark and evil presence' or something there, would he be referring to the Dark Iron Dwarves? 'Course not, they'd insult them. But it is confirmed they're speaking of the Firelord.
Back to top Go down
Scyon

Scyon

PostSubject: Re: Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base]   Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base] I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:49 am

that 'Dark Evil Presence' part would make me think 'OLD GOD!' just cause everywhere else there is an 'Old God' supposedly chained, theres always 'rumor of a dark and evil presence that drives beings insane'
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silver_jet_dragon
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base]   Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base] I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:54 am

Scyon wrote:
that 'Dark Evil Presence' part would make me think 'OLD GOD!' just cause everywhere else there is an 'Old God' supposedly chained, theres always 'rumor of a dark and evil presence that drives beings insane'

Ragnaros is--Ah, never mind..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base]   Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halls of Obsidian [Lair/Base]
Page 1 of 1