Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Base Applications

Go down 
+7
Leia
Revan
Marcuschroes
NAilizzia
Cardplay
Whinniesper
Vendryas
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Vendryas
Admin
Vendryas

Base Applications Empty
PostSubject: Base Applications   Base Applications I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:58 am

A base is more than a house - it is a certain area that is reserved only for yourself and other members of your guild, team or whatever suits you. They are not to be treated as homes for one people, but instead something like Wildhammer Keep was to the dwarves - a place where everything in your designated faction, guild or group can come into. This is why these applications are so difficult to complete, as they are not for singular people only. You will live here with chosen members - you will meet, RP and gather here. If your looking for a place to live for just one, then check the Housing Applications forum.

The base application is as follows:
Limit ONE per account/guild/faction
Limited to only those guilds who have over 13 members who are active.

Name of the Base:
Reason for requiring a base:
Total number of buildings within the base perimeter (No more than 15-20:
Horde/Alliance/Other Style Buildings:
Zone the base will be located in:
Faction/Guild this base will belong to:

If given the proper commands to create this base, do you promise not to misuse your temporary .go spawn abilities?
This means, but is not limited to, spawning other game objects out of your bases perimeter, scaling structures to massive lengths, and spawning other buildings for players who have not applied for a house, base or any other structure.

In the event that roleplaying would permit it, would you be willing to sacrifice your base at the hands of another faction? This means that you would be forced out as in during a war or battle between yourself and an opposite opposing faction. You will, of course, have many chances to retake your base through IC roleplay or negotiations. This WILL NOT affect my decision in any way.

Last edited by Vendryas on Tue May 05, 2009 5:12 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rebelwow.forumotion.net
Whinniesper
Whinniesper

Base Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Applications   Base Applications I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:38 am

Name of the Base: Nighthaven Town, located in Moonglade
Reason for requiring a base: This base will basically be the base of the guild called "Defenders of the Dream", which was a major guild, back on Azshara WoW. A major guild, fighting the Azerothian corruption, needs a base located on Azeroth, in a place where they would be protected.
Total number of buildings within the base perimeter (No more than 15-20): I am not quite sure about the exact number, I will still have to log and count them. But with around 8 buildings already in the town and a few more little ones spawned, there will be no more than twenty, that's for sure.
Horde/Alliance/Other Style Buildings: Alliance (Night Elvish) Buildings.
Zone the base will be located in: Moonglade
Faction/Guild this base will belong to: Defenders of the Dream guild.

If given the proper commands to create this base, do you promise not to misuse your temporary .go spawn abilities? Yes, I promise I will not crazily spawn where I'm not supposed to, in another words, I shall not abuse this power.

In the event that roleplaying would permit it, would you be willing to sacrifice your base at the hands of another faction? Yes, for the sake of grabbing more roleplaying while both loosing and taking it back. Besides, according to the Lore stated for the guild (soon to come around here), we already lost Moonglade once. Heh.

Signing and Tackling: Whinniesper aka Whin

~W
Back to top Go down
Cardplay

Base Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Applications   Base Applications I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:02 am

Name of the Base: The Hour of Awaiting (Vadorm)
Reason for requiring a base: Vadormu has rather been searching for a suitable place to live, in peace and tranquility without disturbance by Mortals, being he does not entirley trust being within the Caverns of Time for a few multitudes of reasons he's seeking to find a nice laire where he can be diligent in his works and studies without having to constantly be on the watch. Also places of refuge for others of his flight that are being chased by say the Blacks, and a place where the other flights except the Black were to go if a plan was to be put into action.
Total number of buildings within the base perimeter (No more than 15-20: Around four-five(He does have various rooms for various works, and places for people such as his friends/family to rest and rejuvinate if time were to come they were beign hunted.)
Horde/Alliance/Other Style Buildings: Other/Horde
Zone the base will be located in: Tanaris
Faction/Guild this base will belong to: Bronze Dragonflight, Brood of Nozdormu

If given the proper commands to create this base, do you promise not to misuse your temporary .go spawn abilities? I promise not to misuse my temeporary spawning abilities. I will not go off and start spawning random things that I am not supposed to.

In the event that roleplaying would permit it, would you be willing to sacrifice your base at the hands of another faction? Yes I will accept the loss if time were to come to it, but I'm not sacrificing it if the reasons for a person attempting to take my 'base' if the RP isn't very legit and it the RP was breaking lore entirley. If the event was okay, and I agreed on it yes I'm willing to sacrifice it. But if it's someone saying he/shes a Dragon Hunter and new on gut instinct that Vadormu's a Dragon and suddenly chased after him and found a base of Operations for numerous of different flights involved, and started to ransack the place. No.

Last edited by Cardplay on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NAilizzia

Base Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Applications   Base Applications I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:49 pm

Name of the Base: Anaeigosa's Tower

Reason for requiring a base: A base for my Dragon and anyone who would wish to play her relations or seek her out.

Total number of buildings within the base perimeter (No more than 15-20): Technically, I need only one building. That being a High Elven (Blue Roof) Style Tower, preferably the large model in blue, if not red will easily suffice.

Horde/Alliance/Other Style Buildings: High/Blood Elven Tower. Similar to Dawnstar Spire in the Ghostlands. I only -need- one building.

Zone the base will be located in: This, is the strange part. I wish to place it.. On one of the large rings that surround The Nexus. Failing that, on a large iceburg in the Borean Tundra.

Faction/Guild this base will belong to: The Bluedragon Flight, and any who seek out Anaei in the means of peace.

If given the proper commands to create this base, do you promise not to misuse your temporary .go spawn abilities? I never have, and never would abuse my power.

In the event that roleplaying would permit it, would you be willing to sacrifice your base at the hands of another faction? Gladly, It is all in the spirit of Roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Marcuschroes

Marcuschroes

Base Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Applications   Base Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:03 pm

Name of the Base: Isle of the Silver Shield[Not sure, I just thought of that.]

Reason for requiring a base: I wanted a place for my guild where they could train, rest, and RP.

Total number of buildings within the base perimeter (No more than 15-20: I'm not sure. Probably around 10-20

Horde/Alliance/Other Style Buildings:Most likely alliance(Human, possibly some dwarf) buildings.

Zone the base will be located in:Elwynn Forest, Heroes' Vigil(The Cairn Lake)

Faction/Guild this base will belong to: The Order of the Silver Shield

If given the proper commands to create this base, do you promise not to misuse your temporary .go spawn abilities? Of course. I will not abuse this power in anyway, shape, or form.

In the event that roleplaying would permit it, would you be willing to sacrifice your base at the hands of another faction? Yeah. If their RP is correct then sure.
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

Base Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Applications   Base Applications I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:29 am

Name of the Base: Caverns of the Twin Dragons.
Reason for requiring a base: Well, every dragon needs a hideout/cave, doesn't it? That is exactly what I will be needing, a friend of mine and I decide to make a hideout for our dragons.
Total number of buildings within the base perimeter (No more than 15-20): About 2 buildings.
Horde/Alliance/Other Style Buildings: Other Style (An Imperial Throne, several chairs, Library and some relics)
Zone the base will be located in: Storm Peaks( The Cave in Garm )
Faction/Guild this base will belong to: The Two dragons, Nareakasz and Alazea.

If given the proper commands to create this base, do you promise not to misuse your temporary .go spawn abilities? No, I will not do that in any way.

In the event that roleplaying would permit it, would you be willing to sacrifice your base at the hands of another faction? Ofcourse, let them face the might of me.
Back to top Go down
Leia

Leia

Base Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Applications   Base Applications I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm

Name of the Base: Cut-Throat Alley
Reason for requiring a base: For my new assassin guild, Assassin's blade.
Total number of buildings within the base perimeter (No more than 15-20): 2
Horde/Alliance/Other Style Buildings: Alliance
Zone the base will be located in: Stromwind/Dwarven District
Faction/Guild this base will belong to: Assassin's Blade, Alliance

If given the proper commands to create this base, do you promise not to misuse your temporary .go spawn abilities? Yes, since I already have these commands.

In the event that roleplaying would permit it, would you be willing to sacrifice your base at the hands of another faction? Yes.

Last edited by Leia on Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ROAR!)
Back to top Go down
almerosk
almerosk

Base Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Applications   Base Applications I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Name of the Base: Enclave of Shadows.
Reason for requiring a base: Korenazj has recently divorced herself from the primary branch of the Cult of Forgotten Shadows, opting to set up a base for them in southern Azeroth where she may corrupt more followers of the "False Gods" and "Beliefs of Fools".
Total number of buildings within the base perimeter (No more than 15-20: Hmm . . . Well, this is a bit of a doozy, . . . Probably, when all is said and done, the goblins have been paid, materials have been moved, and houses have been built. I would expect there to be . . . a Training Hall, an Acolyte Housing unit, an Altar of Shadows, a Guildmaster's House, and an Armory. So . . . 4 new buildings. Plus the buildings that are already there which she will be paying to have remodeled. But, 8 buildings in all.
Horde/Alliance/Other Style Buildings: Primarily duskwood-style buildings. Possibly a human-style chapel for the Altar.
Zone the base will be located in: Duskwood, Raven Hill.
Faction/Guild this base will belong to: The Cult of Forgotten Shadows.

If given the proper commands to create this base, do you promise not to misuse your temporary .go spawn abilities? No, I know how much it pisses GM's off to come around and find someone has betrayed the trust you have put in them. I myself have felt such anger. And do not wish to incur it.

In the event that roleplaying would permit it, would you be willing to sacrifice your base at the hands of another faction? If someone were able to take the base, I would give it up for the time. However, I would fight to regain it as best I could.
Back to top Go down
spicychip

spicychip

Base Applications Empty
PostSubject: Sinistilis   Base Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Name of the Base: Sinistilis
Reason for requiring a base: Building new City for Demons, rogue Undead, and dark people altogether.
Total number of buildings within the base perimeter (No more than 15-20: Not many maybe a couple tents. But after that everything is Already accounted for. Just need NPCs to fill the base.
Horde/Alliance/Other Style Buildings: Undead/Demonic/Crappy buildings.
Zone the base will be located in: Crpyt near Karazhan
Faction/Guild this base will belong to: <Sinistilis> Horde

If given the proper commands to create this base, do you promise not to misuse your temporary .go spawn abilities? This means, but is not limited to, spawning other game objects out of your bases perimeter, scaling structures to massive lengths, and spawning other buildings for players who have not applied for a house, base or any other structure.

In the event that roleplaying would permit it, would you be willing to sacrifice your base at the hands of another faction? This means that you would be forced out as in during a war or battle between yourself and an opposite opposing faction. You will, of course, have many chances to retake your base through IC roleplay or negotiations. This WILL NOT affect my decision in any way.

Last edited by spicychip on Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
naruhodou

Base Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Applications   Base Applications I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:18 pm

Name of the Base: The Infinite Discovery Tavern
Reason for requiring a base: To give a neutral, calm place for the factions to meet and find alliances, and to establish a neutral Explorer's League.
Total number of buildings within the base perimeter (No more than 15-20: Probably no more than 10.
Horde/Alliance/Other Style Buildings: Mostly Alliance-style, possibly others depending on what is needed.
Zone the base will be located in: Grizzly Hills, in the Blue Sky Logging Grounds.
Faction/Guild this base will belong to: Neutral

If given the proper commands to create this base, do you promise not to misuse your temporary .go spawn abilities? This means, but is not limited to, spawning other game objects out of your bases perimeter, scaling structures to massive lengths, and spawning other buildings for players who have not applied for a house, base or any other structure.
I promise not to.

I don't forsee many people wanting to attack a tavern or a neutral explorer's league, but I have no problem defending if need be.
Back to top Go down
Cardplay

Base Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Applications   Base Applications I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:04 pm

Name of the Base: Shattered Hourglass

The Shattered Hourglass was one of the most powerful guilds on Azshara, and one of the most strongest along the Bolvain Brotherhood. They were the most hunted, and saught by the general populace and were lead by four cunning, and sly people that were too hunted. They were known for their muder of citizens, guards, and sometimes between themselves.

Total number of buildings within the base perimeter (No more than 15-20: 8

Horde/Alliance/Other Style Buildings: Alliance/Other

Zone the base will be located in: Tanaris

Faction/Guild this base will belong to: Shattered Hourglass

I know how it feels to be betrayed, I can be relied on, and depended on, and be trusted with powers like the such stated above. I've been searching for a server where I didn't have to pay 50$ exactly to buy a small house deep within the woods. I've been entrusted which powers like such before, and I always obeyed the rules given to me.

I would sacrifice my base at the hands of another faction/or guild if it's reasonable not just "Hey look, it's a place lets raid it." like I've seen previous people do before. If it's reasonable. and all of my guild agree on it, yes i'll accept but if it's not reasonable no.
Back to top Go down
Razmataz
Razmataz

Base Applications Empty
PostSubject: As part of the Scourge;   Base Applications I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:26 am

Name of the Base
    Mord'rethar, The Death Gate; Aldur'thar, The Desolation Gate; Cathedral of Darkness.

Groups of Scourge strongholds at the gate to prevent any humanoid races from invading.

Total number of buildings within the base perimeter
    3 Buildings

Horde/Alliance/Other Style Buildings
    Already spawned buildings at given locations

Zone the base will be located in
    Icecrown

Faction/Guild this base will belong to
    The Hand of the Lich King / The Scourge

I will only use my abilities to spawn objects if it is for the greater good of the community, and to enhance the aspect of Role playing. I will only use it for my own use in the three given locations above. If misused, you have the full right and conservative to revoke my rights and remove all spawned objects created by myself or any other member who assisted in my creations.

I will allow bases to be taken, of course, but it will require an extremely strong and tedious effect of siege. These are the walls of Icecrown we are talking about here, and there are watched over by the Eye of Malvkriss; the Vile Hold and many assistances from the nearby location. Attacking these places will ensure many deaths, but if lost, the ground, I accept, can be lost to my control, and I have the right to take it back in character.
    Note; deleting game objects from there if taken over will severely piss me off. I spend lots of time working on spawning interact-able doodads and fixing them up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.defendersofthedream.tk
Sponsored content

Base Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Base Applications   Base Applications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Base Applications
Page 1 of 1