Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Moon [Rp Thread]

Go down 
+4
BlatantDisobedience
Scyon
Onime
Zoe_Marie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

New Moon [Rp Thread] Empty
PostSubject: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:45 pm

As the title says. This is for the Events. If their is language. I dont mind, but if its major. Please use the first letter and then the rest as ***. Thanks Smile

Note: When I say Events. I means your profile person.
E.g You can build off mine, even use my name if needed.

Also. No raiding other clans..without sending me a PM and a reason why.

Sorry guys, few rules.

1) Please to use proper grammar. [ I admit.. My posts are getting crappy. I'm half asleep typing them, so I'm going to improve them Smile]

2) If your in the RP. Please try to post at least once a day/ or once every two days
3) And for god's sake. Have some interaction.
E.g: Kelseri is escaping. She's bound to come across someone!

--------------------------------
This..life, I wouldn't wish it on my greatest enemies

Kelseri cant do anything but watch as Karahji talks to the Leaders. She doesn't know what is going on, frankly because she's dozing off, a quick slap fixes that problem. She lets out a cry of pain as Karahji looms over her. ".. Yous no sleepin' when yous around Karahji."

Her looks up at him. Trying to move her hand to her cheek. Karahji sees her movement and starts laughing. "..No, You's don'. You's bad lil' girl."

Karahji walks and sits on his throne. ".. Yous see my..little girl. I 'as to put yous in your place.". Kelseri is then picked up and carried her the normal quarters. The guard grins, setting her down beside the same elf that was in Karahji's "Throne room" before. She opens her eyes, noticing the empty cells.

"Hello Walls.." Kelseri says. The guard looks at her. ".. Mmmmmm Such a waste..". He walks out of the room, grinning to himself. Despite the fact, Kelseri is wearing only a leather band. One covering her chest, or trying to, and her trousers. She rolls her eyes and closes them. Hoping to sleep

Last edited by Zoe_Marie on Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Onime

Onime

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:05 pm

'F***, why is it so hot. . . Oh maybe it's because I'm in a damn desert!'

The Sin'dorei holds a burlap bag over his right shoulder, swaying from left to right as he walked through the hot desert sands. His thin-soled shoes causing his feet to feel like pancakes on a stove. Usho squinted directly at the horizon, the heat blurring his vision as he walked towards what looked like an Oasis. "Tanaris. . . Why'd I even." He rolls his eyes, recalling the past town he had to run out of.

Usho's eyes focus on the Oasis intently, finally seeming to pay attention to it. "Mirages. . ." It would disappear, only leading to more and more desert. Finally, Usho would stop in his tracks. He bent down to pick up a dried out stick in the hot sands, "Not much. . . Longer." He snaps the stick in half with both hands before looking up into the sky. His right hand rises to shield his eyes from the sun.
Back to top Go down
Scyon

Scyon

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:39 pm

the Elf had been walking for sometime now, his hands in his pockets, whistling softly. The heat of the sun throbbed down from behind him as he walked south, he had passed Silverpine, Hillsbrad, And Arathi. He was just now going over Thandol when he stopped, looking down over the edge into the rushing water hundreds of meters below him. He smiled broadly, sighing a bit as he just listened to the area around him, birds and the natural ambience of the area had returned, finally. He knelt down, making a circle with some powder, slowly reciting a long enchantment before releasing a massive amount of pent up energy. It hit the rune and turned into a spinning globe, which quickly shrunk and disappeared, taking him with it. Landing a good 35 minutes later in the center of Feralas he smiled, sighing happily as he resumed his walk.

"Oh Azeroth, how beautiful you have become" he spoke to himself softly
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silver_jet_dragon
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:02 am

Vartuz was leaning back in a chair in the middle of Tanaris desert. He had successfully created something of a small shack-like home for himself. He sat there with his gun, lots of bullets by his side. He created his own bullets, which was a damn good thing for him. He also had a large sword and shield, although the shield was fairly worn.

He pointed his gun at a passing Traveller, and yelled. "GET OFF MY DESERT, BOY!" He fired several shots, purposely missing as the Traveller ran off, yelling. "CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, CRAP!"

He laughed. He always did enjoy doing this...
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:34 am

-Alatharian begins to walk into Vartuz's shack, knowing that he wouldn't probably shoot him-
Well Vartuz, it seems another "attempted" guest was shot off your craphole again.
-He takes out a bottle of whiskey, tossing it to Vartuz. He then begins to leave the shack, mostly because it smells like a dead cow had been lying in there. He gets on his horse, and rides into the desert, finding Usho. He waits for anything to attack him, or for him to find him-
I love this job...
Back to top Go down
http://super_ska_fan55@yahoo.com
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:50 am

(( ;x... I'm sorry, Jintal, but.. I'm gonna ignore that, since it was a bit well.. random? I dunno how to say it, but some advice: When you RP with a person on a forum, don't just say one thing and run off without giving them a response. ))
Back to top Go down
Ryker

Ryker

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:15 am

Jawn was on one of his regular patrols of Silverpine. Once every now and again, he would shuffle around the strap on his battlehammer as it dug into his shoulders. He used this time to watch the Forest, often thinking about the times where he didn't know these parts of the World existed. He feels lucky that he discovered the Goblins as he heard he may have been pulled into some warrior Clan in Southern Kalimdor. He pulled out a canteen strapped to his waist and takes a sip from it, breathing in the fresh air of the forest.

He began to quietly hum a tune which was slightly muffled by the large sound of his footsteps.

Last edited by Ryker on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:37 pm

(( Sorry mate, just wanted to give yah some booze! =P ))
Back to top Go down
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:30 am

"Yous a bad girl..An' you has to be put into yous place

Kelseri refused now. She refuses to do anything. What happens to her? A guard stands up, latching his belt again. "..Mmm.. Boss knows how to pick 'um,". The guard chuckles. Kelseri lays there, her eyes closed. "...".

The guard leaves her to think, she thinks then finally says. "I have to get out of here..."

The night starts to set it
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:22 pm

-An orc bandit stealthfully comes from behind Alatharian. A bloodcurling yell is heard-
The hell..?!
"YOU SHALL DIE ELF-MAN!"
-Alatharian notices that it is a foolish orc warrior who lost all his money and his ring to him in a game of blackjack-
So, you wanna lose your money, now your life?
-He smirks, the warrior's rage bursting out. The orc swings his axe and Alatharian, but he ducks and slashes his warblade into the orc's stomach-
Gur... no, for honor!
-The orc smashes at Alatharian with the handle end of his axe, dizzying Alatharian. However, he kicks him, and pulls out his bow and an arrow with lightning speed-
Good bye, you son of a bitch!
-Alatharian shoots the arrow into the orc's torso, they body slumping and falling to the ground. The thief and rogue he his, Alatharian takes the few copper coins he has, along with a small satchel with, among other things, flasks of chemicals-
Oh, what do we have here? I could use these!
-He walks away from the warrior's corpse, adrenaline rushing through his veins. He leaps on his horse, Koritan, and rides off to his small home on a cove 9 miles south of Steamwheedle Port-
I wonder what the hell everyone else has gotten... cause I can make me a fortune here...
-He holds one of the vials of chemicals in his hand, looking at the green liquid inside it-
Yes... perfect...
Back to top Go down
Scyon

Scyon

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:52 pm

Ark had been running for some time know, Having ran the length of Thousand Needles, Salt Flats, down into Tanaris. His armor's illusion had faded, now showing over 20 throwing weapons alone holstered in groups along his armor. He sighed, his counting was a bit off, but it still guaranteed that if he didn't leave now, He wouldn't make it back in time for his patrols, with a deep inward sigh he knelt, etching a quick Rune of Teleportation and standing on it as he snapped his fingers, the Rune once again flared, sucking him out of one place and depositing him in the Mage Quarter's in Undercity. He grumbled to himself, quickly redoing his illusion before nodding to the guards and moving quickly to his route, He wouldn't be able to go for another 'walk' for quite some time
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silver_jet_dragon
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:42 pm

Im Sorry, Boss. She escaped sometime during the night..

Kelseri sighs as the new guard comes in. Devil eyes, black and soulless. Kelseri growls as he unshackles her, and throws her to the floor roughly. She rolls over backwards, and lands on her feet. The guard looks confused by goes towards her. She quickly raises her foot up. Hitting him square in the privates. She quickly kneels down, grabbing his knife. She silently slits his throat, then dons his armor.

"Man, I love this.." She says as she is climbing out of the window. Several guards are stationed outside, but they think, she is one of them. "Must be the darkness..". She thinks. She then takes the daggers, and lines them in her hands. Inverted. She is ready, to fight if needed. She quickly sneaks around behind, towards the stables.

Its been three days. ".. I knew I should have brought food...".
She groans. The wolf, she is riding on lets out a snarl as it notices something in the distance. The wolf stops as she hops down. It slowly follows behind her. She has her daggers drawn. It slowly takes the from of a humanoid. "...What the hell?" She mumbles. She contiunes inching forwards.
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:16 am

Vartuz leans back in his chair, obviously sleeping, before suddenly waking up from an extremely terrible dream, grunting as he suddenly swings his gun up, expecting someone.

However, nothing was there as he stood up, walking into his small home as he began to pick things up and put them into a small backpack. In a few minutes, he had filled the pack up with things he needed, and so he made a decision.

"Time fer another move.."

With that, he walked off, and he didn't give a shit where.
Back to top Go down
Ryker

Ryker

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:26 am

It had probably been about an hour since his last drink him still continuing on his patrol as the moon shone behind him, silhouetting him against it. He was nearing the southern parts of the forest now. He decided he would have another drink, watch the forest and his beauty.

Jawn quickly lowered his canteen. He swore he saw something in the distance. Quickly, he unstrapped his battlehammer and brought it down to him, grunting quietly as he did so. His pace had quickened though his footsteps made less noise. He was sure something was ahead of him now, it wasn't too far ahead from him. There must've been somebody else patrolling behind it somewhere, he though, it couldn't run.

"You there!" He yelled. "Stop where you are!"
Back to top Go down
Onime

Onime

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:00 pm

[[Seeing as Zoe and I are both in Tanaris deserts now]]

Usho was laying on the ground, back resting against the now-cold sand. It was night, the winds were cold, and the desert winds were remarkably low. The burlap bag now on his stomach, eyes closed as he tried to get some shut-eye. Crumbs of bread were upon his shirt, his head rolled back against the sand, digging into it.

"...What the hell?"

Usho's ears flicked up, his eyes remained closed. In his right hand, he clenched a sheathed short-blade rather tightly. He could hear the tread of steps upon the sand's cold surface. His eyes peeked open, head adjusting itself backwards to have a view of what was coming his way. Overhead, twelve o'clock directly was her location, he noted this to himself. Though all he knew was that her armor was rather big for her size, and that it was either male or female. His eyes took notice of the feral looking animal behind her, his eyes widening.

'Shit. . .' He thought. Usho remained still, debating on what to do. His left hand wandered towards the bag atop his stomach, inserting itself inside.
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:12 pm

(( No one notices how I am in Tanaris Sad ))
-Riding his horse, he hears footsteps of a soldier. He stops the horse's galloping, and looks into the nights distance, his cloak making him look like a dark rider of some sort. He notices that it is a young night elf, and that it is probably someone he knows. He smiles, mainly because she wears heavy, much larger armor-
Heh, welcome home...
-he turns, seeing that he will not make it to his home in time. He takes a tent and some equipment of his horse, setting up a small camp. As he lights the campfire, he looks again at the chemicals he has in his horse's pouch-
I wonder if she may know anything about these...
Back to top Go down
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:39 pm

"Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, what were you thinking Kelseri"

The girl contiunes to inch forwards. Her feet give out as she trips falling to the ground. She simply curls up in a ball. The wolf that was following her moves forwards, laying down beside her. Curling up. It lets out a howl as it can tell she is in danger. The wolf licks her head as it then lays its head on its paws
Back to top Go down
Onime

Onime

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:41 pm

'Duh fel?'

Usho stares awkwardly at her, no more then six feet away now. His hand loosened within the hemp bag, tossing it to the side of himself as he kicked himself to his feet. Sand would spray off of him as he came to his feet in this agile fashion. His eyes locked onto her form, he turns around short-blade still clenched in-hand, masked in it's black sheath.

"W-who are you?" His eyes squint in the darkness, not having the gift of Elune to see in the night. He slowly made way forward, Usho remaining to squint. As she was curled into her ball form, he would extend his forearm forward with the sheathed blade in it, and gingerly attempt to poke her with the sheathed blade, minding the wolf of course.
Back to top Go down
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:51 pm

| The wolf looks up, growling lightly as it tugs on her armor. Pulling her. It notices the man even closer now. It stops. Licking her face, trying to wake her up. Only a grunt is heard.|
Back to top Go down
Onime

Onime

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:01 pm

Usho's ears pin back as he now notices her Night elvish appearance. His eyes light up, widening, he retracts his sheathed short blade. His left hand moves to his blade, pulling off the sheath slowly, the sound of metals scraping as he did this.

"Shh. . ." He motioned to the Wolf, Usho tossed the sheath off to the side, refocusing himself on the unconscious woman. "I rarely see Kaldorei around here." Usho's blade directs itself on her position, ears now twitching as he looked between her and the wolf. The metal blade gleaming in the moonlight as he held it straight out, debating on what to do.
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:16 am

-looking up from the chemicals he found earlier in the day, he sees the night elf lying on the ground, and another elf with a blade above her. Considering being half Kaldorei, he could see in the night quite well. He takes out his longbow, and begins to sneak over to the group, the shadows being his cover-
"No more death on the sands tonight..." he muttered, his bow glowing a bit with the moon.
-He sees one the wolf with the 2 people, and is waiting for either the elf, the wolf, or the girl to make their move-
Back to top Go down
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:22 pm

|Kelseri's eyes open as she jumps back. "..F***!, Your not taking me back.". She hobbles to her feet, leaning on the wolf. "..You'll have to kill me!" ||
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:49 pm

-quietly, he says in a stern voice to the male elf-
"Leave her be..." as he comes out of the night's shadows. His eyes glow brightly like a night elf's, and he , for some reason, smiles at the girl near the wolf.
"Both of you, follow me..."
Back to top Go down
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:21 am

| The wolf growls at both of the men now. Kel has backed up a few feet, stumbling as she falls onto her rear. "Where are you talking.. us?". Her eyes looking around her dropped dagger ||
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:11 pm

-looking at the young girl, he can tell that she is distressed and tired. "Don't worry, Im only taking you to a camp, a little ways from here. I aint gonna hurt you...". He removes his hood, his silver-yellow eyes glowing in the moonlight. He offers a hand to the girl, looking sympathetic-
"Come on, its only a couple yards away..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moon [Rp Thread]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next