Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jael Trueblade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
craig909

craig909

Jael Trueblade Empty
PostSubject: Jael Trueblade   Jael Trueblade I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:35 am

Name.·• Jael Trueblade
Nicknames.·•
Age.·• 24
Gender.·• Male
Status.·• Alive

height ;;;
weight ;;;
build ;;; semi-muscular
hair ;;; golden brown
eyes ;;; green
body art ;;;
specific features ;;;
clothing style ;;; Leather or mail armor
picture(s) ;;;
Jael Trueblade Wowscr21

overall physical description +--

likes``~To go off and scout areas
dislikes``~ When people don't take orders
strengths``~ An excellent ranger next to his mother and the rage of a Trueblade
weaknesses``~
habits/quirks``~
fears``~ Dragons
dreams``~
goals``~ To be the next Ranger-General of Silvermoon City
secrets``~

overall personality description +--

(¯`mother·._ Relleira Trueblade (High Elf)
(¯`father·._ Atrix Trueblade (Human)
(¯`close siblings·._ Telle Trueblade (Twin sister)
(¯`others·._ Ecrosetis (Grandfather), Chromonotos (Great-grandfather), Auroraza (Aunt)
Bira Nightstrider (Grandmother), Vnosterian Nightstrider (Grandfather)

history +-- Jael is the son of Atrix and Relleira Trueblade and the twin brother to Telle Trueblade. Jael was raised by his father for a short time after his mother's death while Telle was with the Dalaran mages. Later on, Jael was raised with his sister by his mother. With Jael being half-human, he aged as a human not like an elf. Jael was suppose to train as a warrior under his father, but since his disappearance he was trained as a ranger by his mother. Jael showed he was an excellent ranger and he always tried to be better than his mother. After his mother death, Jael moved into Nightstrider Sanctum located on the western side of Eversong Woods. Grieving after his mother's death, he fed on fel magic turning him into a blood elf. After watching his mother leave Azeroth forever, Jael met Chromonotos, his great-grandfather. Jael continues to live in the sanctum and he wields his mother's bow.

After his father returned, Jael wanted nothing to do with him. Atrix wants to train his son as a Trueblade warrior, but Jael refused and by doing that his father forced the rage into him and now Jael has the rage of a Trueblade in him.

Last edited by craig909 on Sat May 30, 2009 6:58 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
SourPuddle

SourPuddle

Jael Trueblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jael Trueblade   Jael Trueblade I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:55 pm

He's too young to be a Blood Elf.

Yeah, I don't think that cuts it, dude.
Five times sixteen is
5 x 6 = 30 carry the three = 0
5x1 = 5 + 3 = 8
80, so he'd be eighty. Remember, because he's in his youth, he's not as powerful as those who are mature.
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

Jael Trueblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jael Trueblade   Jael Trueblade I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:54 pm

SourPuddle wrote:

Five times sixteen is
5x1 = 5 + 3 = 8
80, so he'd be eighty. Remember, because he's in his youth, he's not as powerful as those who are mature.

Read the Comics, I posted them for a reason -- And I have nothing against Vendryas, but give me a -true- citiation that isn't from an RPG Book that that's how Elven years go? -- And he may be referring to in -human- years? Thought o' that?

Edit: Wait, re-read -- Yes, he's saying in -human- years. I don't see what's the problem in beign a 16-year-old Blood Elf?

Edit: Another thing, he says that Ecrosetis is his grandfather. He could be a dragon himself, applied a long time ago and can pick any age of his own disguise. Ecrosetis is a Dragon, nay?
Back to top Go down
craig909

craig909

Jael Trueblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jael Trueblade   Jael Trueblade I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:10 pm

Zamoonda wrote:
SourPuddle wrote:

Five times sixteen is
5x1 = 5 + 3 = 8

Read the Comics, I posted them for a reason -- And I have nothing against Vendryas, but give me a -true- citiation that isn't from an RPG Book that that's how Elven years go? -- And he may be referring to in -human- years? Thought o' that?

Edit: Wait, re-read -- Yes, he's saying in -human- years. I don't see what's the problem in beign a 16-year-old Blood Elf?

Edit: Another thing, he says that Ecrosetis is his grandfather. He could be a dragon himself, applied a long time ago and can pick any age of his own disguise. Ecrosetis is a Dragon, nay?

Well, Jael is not a dragon. He fears dragons and he doesn't know his grandfather is one yet. According to the Elf to Human years Vend posted, Jael would be 80 in -Elf- years but I never read anything on how elven years go.
Back to top Go down
SourPuddle

SourPuddle

Jael Trueblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jael Trueblade   Jael Trueblade I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:27 pm

Zamoonda, don't get so defensive. Personally, I believe the ruleset of 110 being the maturing age of Blood Elves, but in this server we do five times the number of the human age. He did mean it in human age, but it's a pet peeve of mine when people don't pay attention to elf lore after making one.

You may also want to include things about how he became a Blood Elf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jael Trueblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jael Trueblade   Jael Trueblade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jael Trueblade
Page 1 of 1