Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Atrix Trueblade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atrix

Atrix Trueblade Empty
PostSubject: Atrix Trueblade   Atrix Trueblade I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:34 am

Alright, Atrix is the son of Shatterd Hourglass member Zaden Trueblade who died from a heart attack. Atrix Trueblade is the last full blooded member of the Trueblade clan a tribe of humans that lived in Northrend before Arthus started his finnal move. Atrix respects honor most but is still qick to lose his temper he is a master swordsman and smith he is quick to help someone in need and fight for what he feels is right he often finds himself thinking he is a loner in the world not really fiting in anywhere with his diffrent customs and traditions he often speaks of his brutal Trueblade training which he wen't through as a child and if asked he will glady show you what it is...
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

Atrix Trueblade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atrix Trueblade   Atrix Trueblade I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Oh lawd its Atrix. Eh.. I guess we both submitted to RebelWoW eh? Hehe.

Looks like your gonna have to spar my Tuskarr, when my dang account gets created. Sad
Back to top Go down

Atrix Trueblade
Page 1 of 1