Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kunawaa Spiritwind - Spirit Walker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
william01

william01

Kunawaa Spiritwind - Spirit Walker Empty
PostSubject: Kunawaa Spiritwind - Spirit Walker   Kunawaa Spiritwind - Spirit Walker I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:01 am

Character Name: Kunawaa Spiritwind

Character History: Kunawaa was born in a small village in Mulgore, his mother a mere tailor, his father was a guard of Cairne's army, a low one at that. Not having much money they had to live off the land as many others, after the third war his father left the military and his mother abandoned their home, becoming a Nomadic family. They wandered the lands in search of lush and new food for them to live off of. When he was of age he was able to leave home, he had decided to go through the path of the Spirit, beginning his training towards a shaman. After many years of training he was ready, he had become a full shaman, his powers were not very developed though, and even to this day. He has troubles with a few of his incantations.

Character Personality: He has tolerance for all races, although if his people are threatened or he himself is threatened, he will take action. He is calm for the most part, meditating if he feels his anger begin to boil up inside him.

Knowledge of Spirit Walker:Spiritwalkers have a powerful connection with tauren ancestral heritage. Capable of channeling ancient tauren heroes, these champions of the spirit are valued in tauren society for the wisdom and history they carry within them. Tauren also fear the spiritwalker as a potent sign of the coming age; while many of this powerful race look upon the spiritwalker with some apprehension, the spiritwalkers still receive respect from their brethren. Tauren ancestors dwell deep within the Emerald Dream. The energies of that plane change the spiritwalkers pelt to pure white over time (though some are born with white pelts, destined to walk the path of spirit). A spirit walker's ancient eyes shine with the light of a thousand souls. His body is a vessel, a conduit from the land of the dead to the land of the living. Through him rushes the power and the knowledge of his tribal ancestors, a rush that both intoxicates and disorients. The spirit walker wields the power of countless minds if he proves strong enough to bear the weight of so many souls.

What can and can’t a Spirit Walker do?

Can

- Use magic.
- Morph into a Ethereal form. ( Only experienced Walkers can do this, though. )
- Call upon the collective warrior soul of the tauren people for guidance.
- Where light armor, such as cloth and leather.

Can't

- Understand the transition to Spirit Walker
- Where heavy armor, such as Plate.

Why should you be allowed to play a Spirit Walker? I believe this would bring an interesting clash to the server, and frankly. I just want to play it, and I will not take advantage by meta-gaming or god modding.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers Spirit Walker grants you? No

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a Spirit Walker, or any other Prestige Class? Yes.

What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.) I would like to be a master, but I will take Intermeditate if I need to.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

Kunawaa Spiritwind - Spirit Walker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kunawaa Spiritwind - Spirit Walker   Kunawaa Spiritwind - Spirit Walker I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:57 am

APPROVED
If you want to be a master... ask Vend. You got accepted as a Intermeditate right now.
Back to top Go down

Kunawaa Spiritwind - Spirit Walker
Page 1 of 1