Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Balem Thunderhorn - Spirit Champion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doom909

Doom909

Balem Thunderhorn - Spirit Champion Empty
PostSubject: Balem Thunderhorn - Spirit Champion   Balem Thunderhorn - Spirit Champion I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:38 pm

Character Name: Balem Thunderhorn

Character History: At a young age, Balem began to hear other voices in his mind. When he trained as a warrior, he heard a voice helping him in battle. Balem consulted the elders and they said that he was connected with the spirits and that they come to his aid in battle. Once Balem heard of this, he began meditating everyday to connect even more with the spirits and each timed he trained he improved each time. Years later, Balem became known as a spirit champion and he continues to connect and establish a relationship with the spirits

Character Personality: Balem is a helpful person and will aid anyone that requires his need or he will help someone if the spirits tell him too. He is a very peaceful person, he meditates everyday and before battles. He will not fight unless it is for honor or to honor the spirits. Very laid back, gives advice to those who need it and if someone dishonors him, he will either walk away or challenge that person. All in all he loves the peacefulness of nature and hates when people disturb him when he meditates.

Knowledge of Spirit Champion: A spirit champion is a mighty warrior who embraces the spirits, to assist him in his battles. The spirit champion is a deadly melee combatant. His spiritual nature strengthens his mind in ways that most warriors ignore. He is a contemplative warrior, likely to meditate through the dawn before silently lifting his sword or totem and walking calmly into battle and spirit champions rely on the spirits to protect them, through insight and wisdom as well as direct intervention. Also, spirit champions prefer quiet places of natural beauty, such as mountaintops and forest glades to meditate, but they can meditate anywhere as long as they are undisturbed.

What can and can’t a Sprirt Champion do?:

Can:
-Call upon native spirits to lend him aid
-Turn himself and everything he carries incorporeal
-Request certain spirits to enter his weapon and lend their fury to his strikes

Can't:
-Wear heavy armor because it is an insult
-Use any kind of magic

Why should you be allowed to play a Spirit Champion?: A spirit champion sounds like a interesting class to play, it would be a new experience for me and I would like to further my lore knowledge of other classes.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers Spirit Champion grants you? No, I will not.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a Spirit Champion, or any other Prestige Class? Yes, I do.

What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.): Intermediate

Last edited by Doom909 on Mon May 18, 2009 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Character Personality)
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Balem Thunderhorn - Spirit Champion   Balem Thunderhorn - Spirit Champion I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:30 am

I would see... "Character Personality" a bit bigger and you will get approved.
Cool
Back to top Go down
Doom909

Doom909

PostSubject: Re: Balem Thunderhorn - Spirit Champion   Balem Thunderhorn - Spirit Champion I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:57 pm

Ataman wrote:
I would see... "Character Personality" a bit bigger and you will get approved.
Cool

Edited the character personality.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Balem Thunderhorn - Spirit Champion   Balem Thunderhorn - Spirit Champion I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:01 pm

APPROVED
Have a nice day... well rest of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balem Thunderhorn - Spirit Champion   Balem Thunderhorn - Spirit Champion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balem Thunderhorn - Spirit Champion
Page 1 of 1