Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amaterasu Kei; Archmage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRaven

TheRaven

Amaterasu Kei; Archmage Empty
PostSubject: Amaterasu Kei; Archmage   Amaterasu Kei; Archmage I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:25 am

Character Name: Amaterasu Kei

Character History:
-Amaterasu was a human mage, formerly a member of the Kirin Tor and well on her way of becoming an archmage. However, she had dabbled in far too many dark magicks for her superior's liking. Not long after evidence first became officially clear, she was put on trial for the use of necromantic magic. After the trial, which lasted about an hour, she was swiftly executed.

However, she had a contingency plan.

After her execution, her corpse was stolen from the Kirin Tor, by a few of her trusted underlings, before they could burn her corpse. Bringing her body to a designated location, they began to prepare a ritual that would, by Amaterasu's reckoning, would bring her back to life and allow her to continue her studies.

The underlings performed the ritual, and to their shock, Amaterasu was revived, but not as the woman they recognized, but a powerful undead lich. Fearing the powerful creature before them, they fled... they didn't get more than five feet before Amaterasu froze them. Solid. Cackling loudly, she vanished off into the world.

After getting used to her new form and the power that it brought, Amaterasu began looking for powerful allies to aid her, so she could continue her dark experiments more or less undisturbed. Her search took her to the Undead city hidden beneath the ruins of Lordaeron's Capital. There she met with the Banshee Queen herself. The meeting was less than an hour long. Exiting the Undercity, Amaterasu looked toward the mountains to the north, where she planned to make her new 'stronghold,' guiding the small group of elite undead guards, granted to her by her new ally, to where she wished to start.

Character Personality:
-Amaterasu is merciless and methodical. She has no patience for fools and laggards, but she understands the importance of underlings and even partners, not immediately assuming she's above everyone else and not slaughtering every minion that fails her.

Knowledge of Archmagi:
-Archmagi are the elite. The oldest. The strongest. And usually the wisest magi to live. It is not a rank many obtain. It takes discipline, time, and personal strength in the Arcane and Elemental Arts to be able to gain that title. Archmagi cannot use Holy magic, as that is a more direct line of magic requiring faith, and mages tend to think too intellectually to be able to accept a religion.

What can and can’t an Archmage do?
-In the magical arts, there isn't much an archmage can't do. But, most tend to limit their abilities to a specific school, emphasizing their power on one specific ability. The strongest Archmagi are gifted with the power over every school, however. As said above, Archmagi cannot use Holy magic, but what magic they can use is more powerful than a typical mage, due to the time and energy they put into mastering their powers.

Why should you be allowed to play an Archmage?
-I've played Archmagi several times in the past. I know their strengths, weaknesses, and goals (typically). I'm also highly experienced with using magi as well.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers Archmage grants you?
-Archmagi are extremely easy to god-mod with, and no doubt a lot of people would consider them god-modding characters, strictly because of what they can do with their powers. But, I promise that, to the best of my ability, I will not god-mod. And if I do, I will immediately ret-con anything that was done that was considered that, if there is a majority vote saying that something is god-modding.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as an Archmage, or any other Prestige Class?
-Absolutely.

What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.)
-Due to her unique condition, and her previous history. Amaterasu is technically an apprentice Archmage, she never officially received the title (she was nearly there, though). Although, that doesn't make her weak. However, she is an intermediate Archmage in the areas she is powerful in, that is Death and Frost magic.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu Kei; Archmage   Amaterasu Kei; Archmage I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:15 pm

Wait... you want to remade Ama from lich into a Archmage?
Back to top Go down
TheRaven

TheRaven

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu Kei; Archmage   Amaterasu Kei; Archmage I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:16 am

No, I did not. She may be a Lich, but she has the magical skill and aptitude of an Archmage. Which is why I posted the application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amaterasu Kei; Archmage   Amaterasu Kei; Archmage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amaterasu Kei; Archmage
Page 1 of 1