Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Braydis Sunshadow - Blood Elf Archmage (This might be a little long)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
k621

k621

Braydis Sunshadow - Blood Elf Archmage (This might be a little long) Empty
PostSubject: Braydis Sunshadow - Blood Elf Archmage (This might be a little long)   Braydis Sunshadow - Blood Elf Archmage (This might be a little long) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:56 pm

Character Name: Braydis Sunshadow

Character History:
Braydis Sunshadow grew up as the son of some of Quel'Thalas' wealthiest dignitaries. Both his father and mother (Both unnamed) were close to the throne, and, as a result, close to Kael'thas. Before the Third War, like many blood elves, he had an affinity for magic. He studied under some of the finest magisters and sorcerers in all of Azeroth. Unfortunately, as a youth he dabbled too much in magic and became -addicted- to it. He could not stop himself and eventually succumb to its mysteries. One of his teachers, named Narian, found out about his addiction, and, with the cooperation of Braydis' parents, purged him of the addiction. After the lengthy and painful process, Braydis learned to revere magic, but he was able to control himself.

Some time later, Braydis was awoken in the middle of night urgently by his father. His father told him that something terrible was going on and he had to leave the city. With the aid of Narian, Braydis left the city, where his parents fought off, with the other high elves, the Scourge. On the way to his secret home, they were confronted by a large group of Scourge. Narian teleported the young elf to the home and fought off the Scourge by himself, dying in the process. When Braydis learned of his death, he wanted to go attack the Scourge, but he knew better. He stayed in the house for 10 years, studying magic and arcana for ten years, safe from the Scourge.

When he left the house, attempting to reach his former home, he witnessed the destruction of the Scourge firsthand. He was able to shield himself from most of the dangers he faced on the road to Quel'Thalas, but it still left him traumatized. What's more is the fact that when he reached his old home it was lying in ruins. He helped the remaining elves to rebuild the city. Later in his life, after Kael'thas went to Outlands and Tzai became Regent Lord, he played parts in not only the Alterac Valley Conflict, but also the attempted rescue of Tzai from the clutches of Wrin. Eventually, after the destruction of Silvermoon, Braydis teleported to Ghostlands, where he meditated for three days straight. During that time, he unlocked his true potential: He was able to see the ley lines in their entirety and from them, he gained an incredible amount of power. He underwent a transformation where both his armor and staff dissipated and reformed into garbs and a weapon of pure energy. Through his epiphany, and prior training he unlocked a latent mastery of arcane, fire, and frost magic, as well as abjuration, conjuration and divintation.

Character Personality: Braydis is a quiet an patient man. He usually has little to say and he tries to avoid being the center of attention. Though he may seem snooty or stuck up to those who do not know him, he really is a great and noble man who is just looking for happiness in life.

Knowledge of <Prestige Class>: Archmagi are the most fearsome and powerful spell casters in all of Azeroth. They have mastered most arcane spells and possess extreme prowess on the battlefield. They use powerful enchanted weapons to better channel their magic powers. They are protectors of Azeroth, and will defend their comrades with everything they have.

What can and can’t a <Prestige Class> do?
Can
-Cast intricate and new spells most other spellcasters can barely fathom
-Weave enchantments and augmentations of extreme power
-Protect themselves and their friends with a powerful array of shields and spells
-Boost morale with their presence

Can't
-Use melee weapons past the proficiency of a normal man
-Use ranged or technological weapons with any skill
-Cast holy or shadow magic

Why should you be allowed to play a <Prestige Class>? I think allowing me to play such a powerful character would expand my RP abilities and those of others because it will let me play an archmage who isn't involved with any of the big shots on the server. It will let me play with people who I normally wouldn't RP with.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers <Prestige Class> grants you? Nope

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a <Prestige Class>, or any other Prestige Class? Yep

What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.) Intermediate, but Master if possible
Back to top Go down
almerosk
almerosk

PostSubject: Re: Braydis Sunshadow - Blood Elf Archmage (This might be a little long)   Braydis Sunshadow - Blood Elf Archmage (This might be a little long) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:25 pm

Braydis Sunshadow - Blood Elf Archmage (This might be a little long) Approved
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Braydis Sunshadow - Blood Elf Archmage (This might be a little long)   Braydis Sunshadow - Blood Elf Archmage (This might be a little long) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:28 pm

Ecro is above those applications... as I know. Call for Ecro let him check it the it's okay.
Back to top Go down
k621

k621

PostSubject: Re: Braydis Sunshadow - Blood Elf Archmage (This might be a little long)   Braydis Sunshadow - Blood Elf Archmage (This might be a little long) I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Thanks for approving, but I'll send it to Ecro just in case. Thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Braydis Sunshadow - Blood Elf Archmage (This might be a little long)   Braydis Sunshadow - Blood Elf Archmage (This might be a little long) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Braydis Sunshadow - Blood Elf Archmage (This might be a little long)
Page 1 of 1