Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Deathchill Citadel, Amaterasu's Stronghold

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRaven

TheRaven

The Deathchill Citadel, Amaterasu's Stronghold Empty
PostSubject: The Deathchill Citadel, Amaterasu''s Stronghold   The Deathchill Citadel, Amaterasu's Stronghold I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Zone in which the house will be spawned:Westfall

Custom made or pre-made building?:Pre-made

If pre-made, which building?:
-The Large mage tower, the one with the Defias Tower Raiders scurrying all over it.

How often would this home be used?:
-This 'home' would be used VERY often.

Any additional structures?:
-Aside from that building itself, no others are required. However, I would like to make a teleportation point to the building, as the area I would like it is inaccessible via foot. It's supposed to be somewhat hidden.

Additional info:
-First off, this isn't like a base, because it is strictly for Amaterasu and whomever she takes with her there. However, due to the fact that she is a Lich, she would create her home to be guarded like a fortress. Magical Traps, Monsters, and all sorts of interesting things. It is accessible to others, but it is difficult to get to.

The tower is not actually in Westfall, it is in Tirisfal Glades, hidden within the mountains, but due to a lack of knowledge for its' ID, I'd just like to use that one and consider it there.

Last edited by TheRaven on Tue May 12, 2009 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: The Deathchill Citadel, Amaterasu's Stronghold   The Deathchill Citadel, Amaterasu's Stronghold I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:01 pm

TheRaven wrote:

If pre-made, which building?:
-The Large mage towers, like the one in Elwynn and like the Violet Tower in Netherstorm.
Seeking for one by myself D: I know there is one at Redridge also... and... somewhere around? D:
Back to top Go down
TheRaven

TheRaven

PostSubject: Re: The Deathchill Citadel, Amaterasu's Stronghold   The Deathchill Citadel, Amaterasu's Stronghold I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:06 pm

Ataman wrote:

Seeking for one by myself D: I know there is one at Redridge also... and... somewhere around? D:

Yeah, there are quite a bunch... any chances of getting this accepted? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: The Deathchill Citadel, Amaterasu's Stronghold   The Deathchill Citadel, Amaterasu's Stronghold I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:10 pm

TheRaven wrote:
Ataman wrote:

Yeah, there are quite a bunch... any chances of getting this accepted? ^_^
Up to Whinnie.
She is after it... I dont wanna to steal her work, you kno'?
Back to top Go down
TheRaven

TheRaven

PostSubject: Re: The Deathchill Citadel, Amaterasu's Stronghold   The Deathchill Citadel, Amaterasu's Stronghold I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:21 pm

Edited my application, seeing as we can't find the ID to spawn the tower.
Back to top Go down
Sardemox

PostSubject: Re: The Deathchill Citadel, Amaterasu's Stronghold   The Deathchill Citadel, Amaterasu's Stronghold I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:29 pm

There is also one of those in Northwatch, and Stromgarde.
Back to top Go down
TheRaven

TheRaven

PostSubject: Re: The Deathchill Citadel, Amaterasu's Stronghold   The Deathchill Citadel, Amaterasu's Stronghold I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:33 pm

I know, but the one in Westfall has the best interior, it's also in an area where few people RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deathchill Citadel, Amaterasu's Stronghold   The Deathchill Citadel, Amaterasu's Stronghold I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Deathchill Citadel, Amaterasu's Stronghold
Page 1 of 1