Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle System, Zoe Style

Go down 
+3
Scyon
reagrealmer
Zoe_Marie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ataman
Ataman

Battle System, Zoe Style - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:03 pm

Not really -.-
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:36 pm

Actually! Assassin/Dead Shot combo vs Marksman = Draw, seeing as they are trained to listen, act and kill.
Back to top Go down
Renierius

Renierius

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:39 am

I think that this would raise way too much arguments, to be honest.

Rolling is way more fair and far less argue-tastic then this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYZpR51XgW0

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:24 am

Hrmm... Fireballs are quite slow compared to a bullet.

Plus. This.

RT(Reaction time) is fastest when there is only one possible response (simple reaction time) and becomes slower as additional response options are added (choice reaction time). According to Hick's law, choice reaction time increases in proportion to the logarithm of the number of response alternatives.

Simple reaction time is the time required for an observer to respond to the presence of a stimulus. For example, a subject might be asked to press a button as soon as a light or sound appears. Mean RT for young adults is approximately 190 milliseconds to a detect visual stimulus, and approximately 160 milliseconds to detect an auditory stimulus.

Researchers have reported modest, but statistically significant correlations between measures of reaction time and intelligence. Although there are numerous exceptions, there is an overall tendency for individuals with higher IQ to be slightly faster on reaction time tests.

So yeah, Good luck on dodging a bullet. =)
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:05 am

Sprock wrote:

So yeah, Good luck on dodging a bullet. =)
Matrix style?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle System, Zoe Style   Battle System, Zoe Style - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle System, Zoe Style
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2