Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Faust(Faustus) - Man'ari Eredar Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Faust(Faustus) - Man'ari Eredar Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Faust(Faustus) - Man'ari Eredar Warlock   Faust(Faustus) - Man'ari Eredar Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:54 pm

Character Name: Faustus ( Faust In-game )

Character History:

Faust had risen long after Sargeras and his dreadlord subordinates invaded his home planet, Argus, He like all other eredar was forced into arduous tasks at a young age, all to build up his arcane acuity, He learned many spells ranging from a simple size manipulation spell to a devastating Chittering Death spell. But as he grew older and older, He always refused to suppress his emotions, for one reason or another, He kept faking that he had indeed suppressed his emotions under a layer of forgotten memories, Later about the time when the second burning legion invasion began, when Dalaran was destroyed, he stepped into the world, he obviously fought to the Burning Legion's command, without any doubt without any rejection, He hated all races in Azeroth, therefore, he did seem emotionless.

Faust managed to survive the invasion to Azeroth, by opening a portal to the reaches of Outland, Finding a suitable tribe of Fel orcs, he quickly swayed it under his control, Becoming the leader of there tribe, he began using Guerrilla tactics against the current Lord of Outland, Magtheridon, He didn't pose a threat to Magtheridon, but the Anihillian considered him an annoyance, And sent troops after troops into his deadly and well thought out traps, Though the Eredar himself did not have much power in his muscles, he considered his brain his best weapon, The devious Eredar began to pose more and more of a threat to Magtheridon, but suddenly however, It all dispersed, As his encampment was destroyed by Illidan's meddling incursion.

Faust had escaped into a portal of his own devising, He did not know where he was going, He teleported into the continent of Azeroth, Straight into a small high elven household, however he killed the one within, A young man named Arash, delving deep into his mind, his memories he effectively began to steal his live, everyone who knew him, did not even notice that he had ever been killed at all.

Character Personality:

Faust likes to act like a weakling, he is indeed weak in bodily terms, he does not enjoy hand-to-hand combat, or melee combat AT ALL, He is a man of magic, He enjoys using his brain while he fights, using the most irregular fighting styles and confusing his enemy by drawing out illusions of himself or causing his enemy to believe that his allies are turning on him, He is a deceiver no matter what he does, He is always telling a lie.

Knowledge of Eredar:

The Dark Titan Sargeras, sought to create an Army of demons from former races which he would taint and corrupt until they reached there most malicious and malevolent forms. He was attracted by the eredar's magical acuity, and reached out to them, promising their three leaders, Archimonde, Kil'jaeden, and Velen, immortality and vast powers. Despite Velen's denial, Archimonde and Kil'jaeden agreed to join Sargeras' Army of Demons, known only as the Burning Legion. The eredar were the first sentient race to pledge their allegiance to Sargeras. Knowing that other sentient beings would inevitably join the Legion. They where them transformed into Man'ari Eredar, A more twisted and evil version of there former forms, they suppressed they're own emotions to not be held back by them.

What special abilities/powers does a Man'ari Eredar have, if any?

They've got many powers, Including mastery of Spell casting, Chaotic Spell casting, Nether Spells and Paramount Spells.

Why should you be allowed to play an Eredar?

Because I wish to study every corner World of Warcraft and roleplay has to offer, I've made sure that I'm prepared to roleplay a Man'ari eredar, I've studied about them over the course of these last three hours, I think I know most of there lore, There strengths and there weaknesses, I've learned most if not all of the spells that they can cast, which is surprisingly all of the ones included in the Arcanist School of spells.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with the abilities/powers inherent to Eredar?

No, Sir And/or Ma'm. I promise I shall not God-mod or Metagame while I roleplay this character.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages for RPing as an Eredar, or any other Race?

Yes, I do sir and/or ma'am, I understand this, And if my privilages are indeed Revoked, I shall accept it with no problems.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Faust(Faustus) - Man'ari Eredar Warlock   Faust(Faustus) - Man'ari Eredar Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:29 am

Sorry Sprock. You should check applications of other Eredar's next time.
https://rebelwow.forumotion.net/restricted-race-and-class-applications-f4/jaxaedan-eredar-t523.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust(Faustus) - Man'ari Eredar Warlock   Faust(Faustus) - Man'ari Eredar Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:49 pm

Gah, So I waisted three hours? D= Sucks. Ohwell, On with life.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Faust(Faustus) - Man'ari Eredar Warlock   Faust(Faustus) - Man'ari Eredar Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:44 pm

As one will die I will accept you, okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Faust(Faustus) - Man'ari Eredar Warlock   Faust(Faustus) - Man'ari Eredar Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:45 pm

WIN! I love you Ataman. I do really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faust(Faustus) - Man'ari Eredar Warlock   Faust(Faustus) - Man'ari Eredar Warlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faust(Faustus) - Man'ari Eredar Warlock
Page 1 of 1