Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jaxaedan - Eredar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaver

Reaver

Jaxaedan - Eredar Empty
PostSubject: Jaxaedan - Eredar   Jaxaedan - Eredar I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:44 am

Character Name:

Jaxaedan

Character History:

Jaxaedan arose on the Planet Argus long ago. He lived amongst the Eredar through the times of their world, Argus. And when Sargeras had come to his race, he willingly accepted his promises of power. Jaxaedan would quickly learn what there was to know about magic, and mastered it quickly. He grew to like the magics of Fire-based spells the most, which he put more time into than the other arts of magic. He studied and experimented with many powerful fire attacks, and to his liking, the satisfaction he would get from incinerating objects, whether these objects would be living or not, would become his addiction.

Jaxaedan accompanied Archimonde during the invasion of Azeroth, battling alongside the Burning Legion. Jaxaedan slew countless Kal'Dorei in his wake, testing out interesting spells he had learned in his times in the Nether. He manipulated his foes as well, turning Elves on one another. He was known to laugh wickedly at this, the sight of his enemies fighting amongst themselves. Jaxaedan was quickly known as a very cold-hearted, deceiving, and flat out -evil- being. Many things that would disgust a normal being, would bring satisfaction to Jaxaedan. He -never- shows pity towards anyone, no remorse, no feelings, nothing.

Jaxaedan remained on Azeroth after the invasion of The Burning Legion, and still roams the World today. His alliegence will remain unquestioned to this day. He considers himself a 'lone wolf', shall we say. Only in the most dirre of situations will Jaxaedan reveal his true colors.

Character Personality:

Words to describe Jaxaedan; mean, cold-hearted, deceiving, diabolical, evil, pryo, disturbing, disgusting, manipulative, dangerous, sick, explosive, firey, and cruel. He is known far and wide throughout the Nether, as a pyromaniac and a dangerous combatant. He shows no remorse or pity to the Mortal races of Azeroth, and would enjoy the World without them, even. Although the sheer hatred Jax feels for all beings, besides demons, he will rarely show it, so he does not blow his cover. He may even morph into somethign that appears harmless, or act harmless, or innocent. This way of manipulating appeals to Jax, and he enjoys twisting people into hating and liking one another.

To sum up Jaxaedan; a cruel being who cares for mostly himself, hurts for satisfaction, kills for humour, and burns for pleasure.

Knowledge of Eredar:

The Eredar are a race of extremely talented magic-users who arose on the Planet Argus, 'countless' millennia ago. The Dark Titan Sargeras went about in search of a force to serve him, and the magical energies of the Eredar attracted him. He proposed to the leaders of the Eredar, Kil'Jaedan, Archimonde, and Velen. Velen refused, and the other two Eredar joined Sargeras, forming the Burning Legion. The Eredar were the first sentient race to pledge their alliegence to Sargeras, and the legion. Velen had fled from Argus to various worlds, being chased to nearly every one by the Eredar. Eventually Velen had found Draenor, and started a civilzation there, but before long, the evil Eredar had corrupted the nearby Orcs, and given them Warlock Magics. The newly-empowered Orcs had nearly wiped out the entire race of Dreanei.

Before Sargeras formed the Legion, it is believed that Sargeras went into the Nether, to quell the Eredar from the universe. Sargeras succeeded, and trapped the Eredar, -and- the Nathrezim inside this prison. But it is said that out of rage, anger, and depression, Sargeras broke the prison, freeing the powerful, cunning demons. Bowing before the dark Titan’s vast rage and power, offered themselves to him and swore to serve him in whatever malicious way they could. From the ranks of the powerful eredar, Sargeras chose two champions to lead his demonic army of destruction, which, we all know and love. KJ and Archimonde.

The Eredar went about amongst the universe, enslaving Worlds with their magics. They have never been challenged in the Twisting Nether, except by the Titans themselves. The indigenous races of those worlds were mutated by the eredar’s chaotic powers and turned into demons themselves.

What special abilities/powers does a Eredar have, if any?

The Eredar have been known as the 'Masters of Magic' throughout the Universe. Their vast knowledge of the arts of magic allows them limitless indulgence into Magics of all kinds. They have a slew of Warlock Magics at their disposal, Arcane magics, Fire, even Ice. Nearly all Magic besides that of Shamanistic or Holy magics are known to them. An Eredar is such a formidable foe, because of the vast amount of magic it can throw at it's opponent. Taken directly from Wowwiki;

"They avoid combat with even an innocuous foe until they can establish a collection of defensive and self-enhancement spells. Most maintain a mage armor or frost armor effect continuously. If the enemy seems weak and not worth the expenditure of spells, eredar warlocks wade into combat with their claws. If the enemy is strong, an eredar warlock creates an advantage of numbers, summoning monsters, enchanting his opponents, and using spells that divide his enemies."

Why should you be allowed to play a Eredar?

I have a long experience of Roleplaying as Demons of all kinds, including Wrathguards, Annihilan (Pit Lords), Imps, and Nathrezim. I have never been reported for Godmodding or Metagaming on these characters, and they have all engaged in combat, except the Imp, of course. My favorite character was a Wrathguard, and I accepted his death when he died without arguing. I believe I should be allowed to play an Eredar because I would Roleplay it well, and would not abuse my powers. I will make sure to notify anyone engaging my Eredar, that he -is- an Eredar, and there is a high chance of character death. I would make sure that I will cause no problems on this character, I assure you.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with the abilities/powers inherent to Eredar?

Absolutely not. I would try my -best- to not lose the privalege of playing as an Eredar.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages for RPing as a Eredar, or any other Race?

Very much so. I understand that things may happen, and when the time comes, I will do what is asked of me.

Last edited by Reaver on Sun May 10, 2009 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

Jaxaedan - Eredar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaxaedan - Eredar   Jaxaedan - Eredar I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:38 pm

We got pretty enough Eredars... But you will be last one that got accepted.
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

Jaxaedan - Eredar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaxaedan - Eredar   Jaxaedan - Eredar I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:39 pm

You, are, THE MAN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jaxaedan - Eredar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaxaedan - Eredar   Jaxaedan - Eredar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaxaedan - Eredar
Page 1 of 1