Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Moon [Rp Thread]

Go down 
+4
BlatantDisobedience
Scyon
Onime
Zoe_Marie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Onime

Onime

New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:16 am

By now, Usho had stepped a considerable amount of feet away, blade still held out. His eyes scanning both elves, cringing a bit. "Another. . ." He groans following it with an obnoxious sounding sigh, ears sagged slightly to match his unenthusiastic attitude. At this point, he felt the urge to do some slicing and dicing, though he didn't seem to show it. Instead, he kicked the sand before him, eyes rolling down to the glimmering dark specs of sand before re-phasing themselves upon the two who he declared as Kaldorei.

He finally raised his blade up towards the two to cut into their little moment. Usho was about five yards away from the two, his blade not reaching close to the two. "Yo, sorry to interrupt the moment here. . ." He squinted his green pupils at the two, the glow of his Sin'dorei heritage being shown openly. "But, may I ask what the f*** is going on here?" Usho spoke in a rather arrogant, obnoxious, and loud-mouthed tone.
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:15 am

-looking at the blade brought up inbetween him and the girl, he started to reach for his blade on his waist, sheathed. However, he stopped, and turned calmly to the Sin'dorei. "I was going to take this girl to the camp just a couple yards from here. If you haven't noticed, you idiot, she's quite ill and tired! And more to the point, who the hell are you?!" His hand is still lying on the handle of his blade, as he looked at the cracked lips of the Sin'dorei next to him. Trying to look as not a man who would kill on the spot, he threw the man a canteen of water, which lands promptly at his feet-
Back to top Go down
http://super_ska_fan55@yahoo.com
Onime

Onime

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:32 pm

Quote :
Usho was about five yards away from the two, his blade not reaching close to the two.

"I couldn't care less." He growls.

Usho's eyes remain on the Kaldorei, not trusting him for a second. He bent down quickly to grab at the canteen and came back up with it in his free-hand. "So, you know where a camp is? With food, right?" He smirked at the Kaldorei, his blade arm lowering to impale the long piece of metal into the sand before him. Now with both arms free, he quickly unfastened the canteen looking between it and the Kaldorei. "You didn't poison this, did you?" He swallows lightly, trying to resist the urge to engorge himself with the canteen's water just yet. The truth was, he was famished, only living on a few crumples of rock-hard bread, no water.
Back to top Go down
Wyleindor

Wyleindor

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:12 am

The feint sound of sand shifting beneath the feet of a traveller could be heard as a tall figure in a ragged brown cloak moved through the desert. On their back was a fitting backpack, suiting the figure's stature quite well. As he walked, the figure glanced around before hearing the sound of heavy footsteps on the sand. Stopping at the bottom of a dune, the figure glanced back to see a group of three Ogres clumsily moving towards him. The figure dropped his backpack into the sand below, it nestling in quite easily. As one Ogre got too close, a flash of metal could be seen and the lumbersome brute's body collapsed into the ground, its head crashing next to it shortly after. The figure held in their hand a strangely designed sword. The blade was curved in many places, as if a snake. The hilt was even a strange sight to behold. A small ram's head linking the hilt with the blade, as a pair of snakes coiled around the grip, their mouths open and jaws closed on a faintly glowing golden orb. The two Ogres stopped their crude charge and stared at their fallen comrade, dumbstruck by this sudden feat. One holds its hands up and shamanistic magic begins to course around its hands, lightning dancing along its fat, pudgey fingers before arcing out towards the figure. The lightning would soon find no target where it was directed. The Ogre who had cast the spell looked around before a sound of metal piercing through flesh was heard, followed by a sickening crack of bones. It toppled forward to reveal a wound in its back, right where its spinal cord had been. The third and final Ogre turned and began running away clumsily. The figure's eyes watched the fleeing pile of lard like a hawk before it began cleaning the blood off of its blade with a piece of cloth as it casually walked over to its backpack. It gripped its sword in one hand as it picked up its backpack, fastening it onto one shoulder before walking through the desert once more.
Back to top Go down
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:26 pm

| Kelseri has long passed out after the events. She dreams of an oasis. A family sitting around it. She stands there, looking. She starts walking towards it, only for them to disappear into sand. She blinks. Noticing the hell bent troll infront of her now. She scrambles back, screaming|
Back to top Go down
Wyleindor

Wyleindor

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:35 pm

[[ Just a question, but where abouts -is- everyone? ]]
Back to top Go down
Onime

Onime

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:33 pm

((In the Middle of Tanaris Desert))
Back to top Go down
Wyleindor

Wyleindor

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:46 pm

[[ So no where in particular? ]]
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:50 pm

(( HALLELUGAH, IM BACK! ))
-Looking up at the Sin'dorei, he quietly smirks at him. "I'm not the one to poison people I barely know, blood elf." He then turns his attention to the unconscious girl, sighing. Gently, he picks the girl up, shooing away the wolf, and starts walking towards the camp, the small spire of smoke and fire easily seen in the desert's darkness. "Yah, I got a camp. Unless you wanna die of thirst, I suggest you follow me. I aint gonna let this girl die of dehydration just because of a small petty talk..." Moving on, he walks to his small encampment, his ponytail hair moving as a breeze passes over-
Back to top Go down
Wyleindor

Wyleindor

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:59 pm

Looking around as he wipes his blade of Ogre's blood, the figure glanced upwards with his eagle-like eyes to the smoke and fire from the camp nearby. He pulled his cloak back, sheathing his foreign blade before letting it cover his figure once more. His backpack over one shoulder, he began walking silently through the sand towards the source of this smoke. A light breeze kicks up, his cape flowing to his right in the wind as he walked. The darkness making him nothing but a mysterious shape.
Back to top Go down
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:46 pm

|| Kelseri wakes up screaming, squirming in the man's arms. She falls to the sand as she wiggles. She is on her feet, bolting away from the men. Her eyes closed as tears roll down them. She keeps thinking. "..Karahji is my father...". She pats her armor, looking for a weapon as she is a far distance from the men.

She starts to shiver even more. Falling to her knees as she realizes she isn't who she thought she was. She looks at the sand. ||
Back to top Go down
Wyleindor

Wyleindor

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:59 pm

If Kalseri listened, she would hear the sound of feet trudging through the sand, as the mysterious figure walked up a sand dune. His eyes rested on the young Night Elf and he raised an eyebrow at her beneath his hood. He began to walk down the dune, towards her. His cloak and backpack would be the only thing viewable, as the rest of his figure was concealed in shadows.
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:48 am

|| Looking at Kelseri, Alatharian frowns as she scurries through the sand, away from him. He tells her, "Look, if I was damn gonna hurt you, then I wouldn't give you water would I?" as he tosses a canteen of water at the girl's feet. Suddenly, he hears steady footsteps, as he quickly unsheathes his enchanted bow and pulls out an arrow. He re-hoods himself, the dark green cloak and hood looking more like a black shadow in the night. "Look girl, I don't want you to get hurt... you should see my camp, go!" as he points to the easily seen small camp with his arrow. "I have a dagger there too, if it makes you feel better. Now go, and take the water with you..." ||
Back to top Go down
Onime

Onime

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:02 pm

By now Usho had gulped down all the water within the cantine, tossing it to the side to wipe at his mouth. The Kaldorei's word was enough for him frankly. Tossing it to the side, his ears flicked up as he glanced around to the newly adjusted situation. He looked to the side, hobbling quickly to grab up his sheath. Usho then went to his burlap bag hauling it up over his back by a thin lacing. "Wait for--" He jogged over to the Kaldorei, peering over at the distant girl, a monstrosity looking figure concealed in shadows seeming to hang over the small-figured girl in this dark night.

"Oh, f***. . . That's a huge dude." He murmured over to Alatharian. "Idiot! Behind you! That things going to get you!" Usho shouted out with both hands over his mouth, moving into position beside Alatharian. He called out in a loud-mouthed, ignorant tone. Usho hopped quite a bit as he shouted at Kelseri, his medallion bouncing atop his chest, which previously was hung loosely over his neck.
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:18 pm

|| Keeping the bow and arrow steady in his hands, he quickly spins around, drawing the arrow and keeping it aimed at the large shadowy figure. "Who the fuck are you?! Answer the god damn question, or your gonna have more than a cold arrow hole in your chest!" He motions with his head for Kelseri to run. "Theres a dagger at my camp, go!". Remembering he had a knife on him, he quickly takes it from his belt, tossing it to Kelseri's side. "Go, run like fuckin hell! We'll meet back with you at the camp!" He continues to hold the arrow stringed back, pointed at the shaded figure. ||
Back to top Go down
Wyleindor

Wyleindor

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:49 pm

The figure stopped his movement, looking at the arrow with narrowed pearl eyes. As he looked at it he swung his backpack around, letting it dangle from his grip until he dropped it. As he did this he spoke. "An arrow?" His voice was deep, though held some wise tone to it. "Do you hope to fell me with one?" He asked, stepping forward to see what his opponent would do.
Back to top Go down
Madge
Madge

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:33 am

And then madge appears out of now where!!!

"please delete your WTF folder...BY THE LIGHT OF THE LOOOOOOOOOM"))))
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebel-wow.net
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:37 pm

(( OH SHI...! ITZ MADGE! RUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ))

|| taking out another arrow, he pulls it on the same string, the arrows still dead pointed, now at the man's head. "I never miss, and it would be wise for you to back off in my territory, scum..." He holds the bow steadily, as he looks at the dropped backpack. He waits for the man to try and attack him, ready to shoot at any moment ||
Back to top Go down
Onime

Onime

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Usho was now silent, looking back and forth at the two. He slowly stepped to the side, getting out of the range of the two combantants. "Eh. . . This should be interesting." He spoke out in his arrogant tone shrugging. He then hunched himself over, crouching a bit as he looked over the two, the one far off still being unidentified by his naive eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wyleindor

Wyleindor

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:12 pm

"Scum? I guess Elves are always arrogant, that definitely cannot be changed. What Clan are you part of?" He asked, eager for a reply. Looking at the two arrows he smirks. Never misses? The figure thought. There's a first for everything. "I'm guessing Bruhj since we're in Tanaris." He stated, putting two and two together. "Or, are you trying to move in on Clan Bruhj's territory?"
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 5:16 pm

|| snarls at the shady figure, his arrows loosen a bit. "Yah, whats it to yah? Im Bruhj clan, and one of the best. So unless you got somethin to say, or somethin to do here, I suggest you leave..." He wonders if, out of the many people he's met, he knows who this shady figure could be.. ||
Back to top Go down
Wyleindor

Wyleindor

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:59 pm

The figure sighs. "You seem like a leader of a Bandit group. And if a Kal'Dorei is a leader of a Bandit group, then oh how the mighty have fallen." He said, reaching up to his hood and pulling it back. His face is easily viewable now. His icey blue skin, his stern face, his white haired ponytail and beard like snow. A pair of white eyes were on the Elf like a cold stare. His cloak shifts to reveal his muscular blue body, decorated with white tattoos. His patches of white tiger fur wrapped around armored leggings were able to be seen as he threw the cloak off, holding it in his left hand. And on his waist sat a sheathed blade, the hilt decorated with three snakes. "I just want a bit of food and water, then to be on my way."
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:27 pm

|| Lowering his bow, he tosses the figure his last canteen of water. "I only got that, thats why I was heading to my home on the coast. If thats all, then you best be on your way. And I'm no ordinary Kal'dorei..." He slings back his bow and continues walking to his camp, his hand on the blade hilt on his belt. "Damn arrogant fool..." he mutters, as he walks on. ||
Back to top Go down
Wyleindor

Wyleindor

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:52 am

Watching the Kal'Dorei walk back to their camp, he smiles before catching the canteen and putting his cloak back on. "Arrogant? If you say so." He says with a laugh before picking up his backpack and slinging it over his shoulder. The cloak blew more freely now, exposing his form a lot more now. He began to walk off, towards Gadgetzan to stop off before heading to the docks in Tanaris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon [Rp Thread]   New Moon [Rp Thread] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moon [Rp Thread]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2