Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sinistilis :Ricen:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spicychip

spicychip

Sinistilis :Ricen: Empty
PostSubject: Sinistilis :Ricen:   Sinistilis :Ricen: I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:20 am

Name of the Base: Zeramus, and Voltarus (Zeramus if I can only have one of them)
Reason for requiring a base: We need a base of opperations to build and army, To Retake the Crypt from the Eternal Army.
Total number of buildings within the base perimeter (No more than 15-20: NONE, maybe a chair and a few desks if possible.
Horde/Alliance/Other Style Buildings: NONE
Zone the base will be located in: Zul'drak. (Two Necropolis over Zul'drak.)
Faction/Guild this base will belong to: <Sinistilis>

If given the proper commands to create this base, do you promise not to misuse your temporary .go spawn abilities? This means, but is not limited to, spawning other game objects out of your bases perimeter, scaling structures to massive lengths, and spawning other buildings for players who have not applied for a house, base or any other structure.
Yes. I promise. =P (If I can even do that)

In the event that roleplaying would permit it, would you be willing to sacrifice your base at the hands of another faction? This means that you would be forced out as in during a war or battle between yourself and an opposite opposing faction. You will, of course, have many chances to retake your base through IC roleplay or negotiations. This WILL NOT affect my decision in any way.
I'd give them hell. It wouldent be easy to take, But yeah.
Back to top Go down

Sinistilis :Ricen:
Page 1 of 1