Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Susan - Plague Dragon App

Go down 
+3
almerosk
Ataman
sunmace
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sunmace

sunmace

Susan - Plague Dragon App Empty
PostSubject: Susan - Plague Dragon App   Susan - Plague Dragon App I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:58 pm

Character Name:
Susan
Character History:
During the Second War, Caer Darrow; an island in eastern Plagueands; fell to ruin and was given to Kel'thuzad in exchange for for the Bravo families (previous owners) immortal blessing (they had some fun quests on retail ^^). Kel'thuzad used the crypts deep under the isle to create a school for young blight weavers and Necromancers; Scholomance. The young blight weavers and Necromancers concocted devious ways to spread the plague and further their studies and the spread of the plague. Among one of these corrupted ideas was one that involved stealing black dragon eggs and infecting them with the plague long before they hatched. The main idea was to breed unstoppable beasts that would make spreading the plague even easier, now being air born and with teeth and claws to back it up. After several stolen eggs and many experiments; plagues whelps were created. However the majority of them, died before they could become drakes. The experiment had proven successful however, and gave the great idea that dead dragons could be resurrected for plague harboring, spreading, and fighting purposes. I digress...
Among one of the whelps that actually survived to drake was Susan; a name given to her by one of the friends of a necromancer who did not survive theritual of becoming of a Litch. Many of the rituals were sadistic in nature, usually involving the necromancer to kill themselves or for their remains to have a ritual of sorts preformed some time after death. ...Long story short; she was named in remembrance of a failed attempt at immortality and a failed experiment. However; as many of the students of scholomance had learned; like death; failure, was only another reason to strive and find a new way of being. Even under all the morbidness of scholomance; the students had an optimistic aura about them. As many of their mentors used to say; "Once you're 6 FT under,all you can DO is LOOK UP!"(Hehe)
Susan, as well as a a few other of the surviving drakes were kept in the sub cryptic labs for testing, training, and overall experiments. The days went by rather slowly, students coming and going; she had memorized several of the professor speeches in her sleep and heard them frequently in her dreams. Hundreds of chants ingraved into her subconscious, spells, rituals, ect...although she could never practice or even speak these magics in her coma like state. She would often dream she was a student attending classes, practicing magics, and upon awakening for short drowsy periods of time whe could hardly tell what was reality and what was a dream. Once in a while; one of the students would usually pop their head in to stare and occasionally pet her among the others who were kept in a drowsy state under heavy sleeping potions to suppress their aggressive nature.
Susan remained in a sleep like coma for years until the sanctity of scholomands had been discovered by..."outsiders" and students were slaughtered left and right, eventually they regained control but during the panic and chaos of defending their school, the students and professors had forgotten to feed the drakes their daily supplement of sleeping potions and now they not only had to fight from outside forces, but inside as well. Unknowing of anything other than a sickened slumber, the drakes went wild. The smell of death became like a sweet saucy nector that laced the walls and made their own caretakers that much more ...delicious smelling. Susan had mamed at least a dozen before the crypt ceiling caved in and she had seen a light of which she had never seen before. Using her NEVER before used wings, scrawny muscles and massive claws she made her way up the walls and towards the light. A new life awaited her outside, but she would have to find herself first Smile
Character Personality:
Like someone awoken in the middle of a deep slumber. She is drowsy and calm unless startled or hungry; she becomes quick tempered and almost bloodthirsty. However after years of side affects from sleep potions and weak muscles, she almost never has enough energy to be aggressive for very long.
Knowledge of Plague Dragon:
Plague dragons were basically, as stated above; stolen and infected black dragon eggs that were and still are harbored by The Cult of the Damned. A cult based on furthering the scourges activities and strengths. In essence its a sub class of black dragons... I could go on for hours about the nature of black dragons and how they really caused the downfall of the union of the different types of dragons, but I digress... Its basically a sub class of black dragons. (If you were to classify this class under a catagory i would put it under "Undead" under "Fwost Wyrm" being that the actual npcs are undead rather than dragon in scholomance)
What special abilities/powers does a Plague Dragon have, if any?
Disguising herself; it would be weird to have a plagued dragon walking around in silvermoon. He care takers were an assortment of undead, gnomish necromancers, and elfish shades (Cult of the Damned had many ranks; shades, blight weavers, and necromancers were the main ranks). In Susan's sleep she dreamed she was a student attending class frequently while listening to her professors lectures, when disguising herself she would most likely resemble one of the cultists. [Perfume Bottle] would always be on my character or the smell of plague would be unbearable.
I would probably ...defiantly be able to infect people, although it would always be their choice to become plagued (most likely withing a whisper asking them if I could if it REALLY came down to it) but as many sleep walkers and drowsy people act, being that Susan isn't sure whats what is reality v dreams, she would be distant, watching crowds from a far, only seeking a place to rest and food, barely ever going into highly populated areas in a disoriented fashion.
From the enchants the necromantic professors etched in her subconscious mind while teaching their classes; she would know basic necromantic spells and rituals.
Erm... other than a good disguise and being able to be half coherent in a conversation... im not asking for crazy dragon powers, just the basics ^^ I would be more than happy to be able to ONCE in a while be able to use a dragon mod display when im not dnd ^^
Why should you be allowed to play a Plague Dragon?
I know SOOO much much about the Cult of the Damned and would RP accordingly. Im not really the destructive type but the whole, rise of the scourge has some interesting lore and I would love to be a part of it! ^^
Will you God-mod/Metagame with the abilities/powers inherent to Plague Dragon?Absolutely NOT; my character is half asleep most of the time and "more lazy than a level ones agro holding radius to a level 70 character" to actually pick a fight, none the less finish one. Im not even a huge wyrm, a simple drake would be ...not even intimidating; although eri ^^ at most.
Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages for RPing as a Plague Dragon, or any other Race? Yes I do, and if you feel like killing my character for the hell of it just give me the feign death ability and ill make it an epic death for you ^^ lol
Sleep
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Susan - Plague Dragon App   Susan - Plague Dragon App I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:37 am

Hmm. Pretty good application!
But.. I dont think that Plague Dragon can transform back into a Humanoid form. I think they can. But they wont go to places such as Booty Bay and stuff. (And family was Borov not Bravo D:)
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
almerosk
almerosk

PostSubject: Re: Susan - Plague Dragon App   Susan - Plague Dragon App I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:14 am

Ataman, you're forgetting- Dragon apps are still closed.
Back to top Go down
sunmace

sunmace

PostSubject: Re: Susan - Plague Dragon App   Susan - Plague Dragon App I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:03 am

almerosk wrote:
Ataman, you're forgetting- Dragon apps are still closed.
I have seen that; however the NPC Plague Dragons in scholomance are cosidered "Undead" rather than dragon, so their kinda in the same catagory as frost wyrm.

Sunmace wrote:
Knowledge of Plague Dragon:
Plague dragons were basically, as stated above; stolen and infected black dragon eggs that were and still are harbored by The Cult of the Damned. A cult based on furthering the scourges activities and strengths. In essence its a sub class of black dragons... I could go on for hours about the nature of black dragons and how they really caused the downfall of the union of the different types of dragons, but I digress... Its basically a sub class of black dragons. (If you were to classify this class under a catagory i would put it under "Undead" under "Fwost Wyrm" being that the actual npcs are undead rather than dragon in scholomance)

Ataman wrote:
But.. I dont think that Plague Dragon can transform back into a Humanoid form. I think they can. But they wont go to places such as Booty Bay and stuff. (And family was Borov not Bravo D:)
APPROVED

Well you THINK RIGHT good sir! Smile And thank you for the approval!
Im currently looking through all the cult of the damned humanoid models, your correct, neither a cultist or a black plague dragon would want to be seen in public bet my character thinks shes in a dream half the time so once i find a decent mod thats not to obvious i might test it in a public area.

Was wondering if theirs any head piece that gives cultist of the damned face markings or dark night elf markings i could put on a blood elf. to "Couston item forums" but could find such a thing id go strait I i ive been unsuccessful at finding them. Sad

While looking into more lore on black dragons themselves being that mine is a subclass; I found their MUCH more devious than I thought, for example; "Lady Prestor" a human who rose to power almost over night in stormwind and before the expansion stood beside the prince lol. She was really Oxixya learning stormwinds inner secrets and plotting an attack! So although drowsy and distant I might attempt an ambassador attempt with this character, or does that sound to odd?
Back to top Go down
almerosk
almerosk

PostSubject: Re: Susan - Plague Dragon App   Susan - Plague Dragon App I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:55 pm

Plague Dragon is still a dragon . . . . Through and through. And as such, cannot be accepted. Sorry, but until Cody says otherwise, nobody but Cody can accept a dragon app.
Back to top Go down
Zoe_Marie

Zoe_Marie

PostSubject: Re: Susan - Plague Dragon App   Susan - Plague Dragon App I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:07 pm

Quote :
APPROVED

Wow.

You really need to listen. Ataman approved it, so its approved.
Back to top Go down
almerosk
almerosk

PostSubject: Re: Susan - Plague Dragon App   Susan - Plague Dragon App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:15 pm

He approved something for which the applications have been closed, though. As a GM and moderator on here, I can't let that slide.
Back to top Go down
Vendryas
Admin
Vendryas

PostSubject: Re: Susan - Plague Dragon App   Susan - Plague Dragon App I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:05 pm

I never reopened the Dragon Applications.
This application is null-and-void since they aren't opened yet.
Back to top Go down
https://rebelwow.forumotion.net
Renierius

Renierius

PostSubject: Re: Susan - Plague Dragon App   Susan - Plague Dragon App I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:39 am

Why are you all being so harsh on poor lil' Sue?

She merely wants to play a character of a kind she really took a liking to so that she could have fun..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYZpR51XgW0
Revan

Revan

PostSubject: Re: Susan - Plague Dragon App   Susan - Plague Dragon App I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:53 am

Renierius wrote:
Why are you all being so harsh on poor lil' Sue?

She merely wants to play a character of a kind she really took a liking to so that she could have fun..

You called this server filthy. Get out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susan - Plague Dragon App   Susan - Plague Dragon App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Susan - Plague Dragon App
Page 1 of 1