Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you play a dragon...

Go down 
+10
Zaleth
TheRaven
Doom909
Khad
BlatantDisobedience
Zamoonda
Madge
Scyon
Revan
Vendryas
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Vendryas
Admin
Vendryas

If you play a dragon... Empty
PostSubject: If you play a dragon...   If you play a dragon... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:31 am

... give me your dragon names.
From now on, there will be only one dragon per account.
After... reading how many of these damn things we have, I've come to the conclusion that half of you don't even PLAY your dragons anymore, or have them deleted.

Please, if you have a dragon (or dragons), write down their names here, state if they are played or deceased -- and by play, I mean your main character. No alt-dragons.

If they are alts, delete them.
If you don't play them anymore, delete them.
And tell me you did so here so I can change the Race forums -- also check and tell me if someone you know has had their dragon killed.
Back to top Go down
https://rebelwow.forumotion.net
Revan

Revan

PostSubject: Re: If you play a dragon...   If you play a dragon... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:21 am

Nareakasz - Main, still being played.
Faleen - Main, still being played.
Back to top Go down
Scyon

Scyon

PostSubject: Re: If you play a dragon...   If you play a dragon... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:24 am

Salem - played - 'hiding' as in staying away from most other dragons

Rev, your going to have to get rid of one >.>;;

Ohh, and Me and a few friends have Dragon Hunters, if you want a way to 'delete' your Dragons ICly, just send me [Arktheras] a PST and I'll arrange it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silver_jet_dragon
Revan

Revan

PostSubject: Re: If you play a dragon...   If you play a dragon... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:25 am

They are both very important to my RP, without them, half of my characters' stories are nothing.
Back to top Go down
Madge
Madge

PostSubject: Re: If you play a dragon...   If you play a dragon... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:56 am

Rastrasz: Red Wyrm ( Of course my main, I love him. <3)
Xanin: Blue drake (I love this character like a child..)

But...Something need's to be pointed out, Xanin is my Alt, DRAKE blue. He is very important to me, It's been very fun trying to Rp him as he grows up, yes, ask others. He's probably the only non-op dragon on the server. But I request you allow me to keep the drake, seeing as I've had him since Rebel started, AND I've been RPing him for about a few months. It's not fair to me, that everything I've done, has to go and get deleted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebel-wow.net
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: If you play a dragon...   If you play a dragon... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:25 am

Madge wrote:
Rastrasz: Red Wyrm ( Of course my main, I love him. <3)
Xanin: Blue drake (I love this character like a child..)

But...Something need's to be pointed out, Xanin is my Alt, DRAKE blue. He is very important to me, It's been very fun trying to Rp him as he grows up, yes, ask others. He's probably the only non-op dragon on the server. But I request you allow me to keep the drake, seeing as I've had him since Rebel started, AND I've been RPing him for about a few months. It's not fair to me, that everything I've done, has to go and get deleted.

Koragos - Blue Wyrm (Main)
Albenor - Green Wyrn (Alt)

I'm in the very same position, there's no way I'm giving up Korun/Koragos/Kolam/Kularn, but my alt, Albenor I have roleplayed for months, since about January, for so long and is one of my most favorite characters, because he is the exact opposite of Koragos. Deleting him is like throwing, as Madge said, exactly (No, that's pathetically preposterously exaggerating) like deleting a son. He is aswell one of the four Lieutenants of the Defenders of the Dream. (Or was that five? or three?)

Not to mention I'm still searching for a good, mature, and a person good at mad/evil RP if could RP his twin, now that this is reduced to one, That change is extremely unlikely. I prefer someone else apart from me since it isn't entertaining to RP With oneself. Nay, it'll be called insanity even.

Ataman though was my first thought, seeing as he has a Dragon the idea was scratched. I'm still searching.

Last edited by Zamoonda on Tue May 05, 2009 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: If you play a dragon...   If you play a dragon... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:26 am

Belintar(Black Wyrm) - I play him a lot, but not enough to call him my main, even if he is my favorite character.

Kellinstrasz(Red Mature) - Again, this character is someone I play a lot, but not enough to call him my main. He was really made to use in an IC relationship with one of Whinnie's characters.

Falai(Green Mature) - I don't play him at all because I can't get on him, or delete him since he's bugged out due to Ecrosetis Bags.
Back to top Go down
Khad

Khad

PostSubject: Re: If you play a dragon...   If you play a dragon... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Khaztor-Dead... So yeah... I have no more dragons.
Back to top Go down
Doom909

Doom909

PostSubject: Re: If you play a dragon...   If you play a dragon... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:58 pm

Aralor: Mature Bronze - Main
Back to top Go down
TheRaven

TheRaven

PostSubject: Re: If you play a dragon...   If you play a dragon... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:43 pm

Anastasia : Bronze Drake - Alive

Andromidus : Black Hatchling - Alive.

To be honest, I don't play either of them that much as I'd like to. Ana has been put on hold due to other RPs taking priority with other players, as has Andro.

I can delete both of them, if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Zaleth

Zaleth

PostSubject: Re: If you play a dragon...   If you play a dragon... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:42 pm

Oloros, Blue, Coma/Alive- I still role-play on him ((Will always be main, yet can not play him fully))
Oros, Green, Alive- I currently Role-play him alot ((Is current main))

They both get a fair amout of Rp each week.
Back to top Go down
almerosk
almerosk

PostSubject: Re: If you play a dragon...   If you play a dragon... I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:14 pm

Zenatas - Still being played, quite actively.
Kalidstrasza - Still being played, about the same as Zenatas.
Back to top Go down
NeoWarrior

PostSubject: Re: If you play a dragon...   If you play a dragon... I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:19 pm

Thaneiris/Thaneroc - Black Dragon Wyrm

Thaneiris is currently the only character I play. Since the day I joined, I haven't made an alts (that i've gotten into, anyway). As I stated when I had first made my Dragon Application for him, he was to be my main and only character, and he has been.
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: If you play a dragon...   If you play a dragon... I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 2:50 pm

I would play a dragon, cept I rarely ever see dragons and I dont have one...
And nice job takin my old avatar Doom Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://super_ska_fan55@yahoo.com
Darkhammer

PostSubject: Re: If you play a dragon...   If you play a dragon... I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:24 am

None, might apply for a Nether Whelp...
The Netherwings joined the Red dragonflight, right? And anyone knows about the ages of the netherdrakes? The agegroups must be different from other flights confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you play a dragon...   If you play a dragon... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you play a dragon...
Page 1 of 1