Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serena Darkmane ---- Primal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabel

Isabel

Serena Darkmane ---- Primal Empty
PostSubject: Serena Darkmane ---- Primal   Serena Darkmane ---- Primal I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:52 pm

Cerena

Perched atop a jagged cliff a young girl looks down upon the valley known as the Hinterlands, slowly another young woman ducks out of the shadows, she looks down at the perched girl and smiles, "What troubles you Serena?" The girl looks up at her and frowns, she looks up at the full moon and smiles, "I just miss Silvermoon." The standing woman smirks before taking a seat next to Serena, "We both know that you hate that place, I can read you like a book." The two Blood Elves seem to rise at the same time, turning and starting the long decent into the valley.

Serena continues to look around, her mind clouded by paranoia. The only sounds were her blades clanking against her light chain mail armor. "Hey look at these!" Serena bends down at looks at what her sister had pointed out, massive tracks were embedded inside the soft mud, about a foot and a half in length, deep cuts in the earth indicating that the creature must have had claws. "We are being watched..." Serena draws her bow while her sister arms her crossbow, They go back to back as bright yellow eyes start to appear in the darkness. Serena lets an arrow fly into the darkness towards a pair of yellow eyes, nothing seems to happen almost as though what lies inside of that shroud of darkness is an illusion of the mind.

Serena growls beforing turning, she sees an opening in the darkness and she makes a bolt for it, "Come on! Follow me!" Her sister runs after her, as they run the darkness and compelling aura follow them, surrounding the two as they sprint, suddenly Serena's sister turns and runs in a different direction, most of the darkness fades and starts chasing her instead of Serena, a quiet scream can be heard from her sister... And then silence.

Serena continues to sprint blindly into the unknown dark night when suddenly two massive pitch black worgs flank her from both sides, they do not attack her but run alongside her, Serena panics as she looks around her, a single tear rolls down her cheek. Her face hardens and her heart rate rapidly jumps, she looks up at the full moon and snarls, a smirk now on her face.

The moonlight starts to empower Serena, just moments before she was struggling to keep up with the wolves but now she felt as though she was barely exerting any energy towards her running. Suddenly black fur starts to sprout from her shoulders, growing very quickly, after about three minutes Serena herself had taken the form of a black worg she was sprinting on all fours like them, she had a pair of bright yellow eyes just like them, she was part of the shroud of darkness, blending in black as night.

The beast inside of her started to pull her towards something... Guiding her in the right direction, suddenly out of the clearing, a giant pillar sits erect in the ground, around the pillar hundreds of black worgs sleep soundly. Serena breaths heavily, her paws making large indents in the soft ground, she looks up at the pillar and howls. The shrine sends out a quiet pulse of blue energy and Serena snarls and lays down before the shrine. She closes her bright yellow eyes and falls asleep...

Personality:
Serena can almost be considered bi-polar, she has a soft side but when she taps into her beast aspect her personality will almost instantly change into a sinister, cunning and subtly hostile mindset. Even though Serena travels in a pack, she can often be found off on her own, beware that she is just as if not more deadly on her own then with others.

What can and can’t a Primal do?
Can: (Depending on their Beast Aspect) (Wolf i.e) Increased agility and quickness, Slightly bigger and stronger, increased toughness. Primals can channel their rage into raw strength and power. Some primals have been able to take control of an element.
Can't: Be a ninja, cast giant spells that blow stuff up, tear a dragon's head off etc.
Why should you be allowed to play a Primal?
Because I've played one before, I found playing one very interesting and fun.
Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers Primal grants you?
Never
Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a Primal, or any other Prestige Class? Yes

Better....?

Last edited by Isabel on Thu May 28, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Serena Darkmane ---- Primal   Serena Darkmane ---- Primal I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:02 am

Blood Elf as Primal... Well they should have some BIG reasons to be a primal or whatever.
Plus... here. Read this one.
https://rebelwow.forumotion.net/restricted-race-and-class-applications-f4/restricted-classes-applications-t427.htm
Back to top Go down
Zaleth

Zaleth

PostSubject: Re: Serena Darkmane ---- Primal   Serena Darkmane ---- Primal I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:03 am

I suggest writing a short story on how she became one, that is what I did and it was accecpted on certain condtions. Aswell here is my Application for my Primal https://rebelwow.forumotion.net/restricted-race-and-class-applications-f4/valis-primal-sin-dorei-t605.htm

Also here is the story I wrote,

Deep in Eversong Woods, a lone Sin’Dorei ranger crosses the border between the Sin’Dorei land and the Amani land. His leather armor making ever so slight sound; upon his right arm lay a mark of self-exilement burned into his flesh, two crude swords upon his belt and a bow strung across his back. His footsteps made little sound as he traversed the leafy terrain; several animals spotted him, only to be scared away. .

Staring out at the wild Valis mumbles something "What a terrible day it has been. . . Not a sound of a humanoid." He looks down at his lynx, rubbing it's head and returning his gaze into the wild, sighing, his gaze scrolls around the horizon, it stop having spotted something out in the distant "Heh, could be a place for shelter. ." Packing up his stuff, he makes his way toward the object in the distant. His body seemed to have changed over his exliment his hair began to become more coarse and his skin abit more thick, yet as he got closer to this object his hair began to grow abit faster, he did not feel this yet he could see his Lynx was distressed at this strange happening, looking over at the Lynx "What's wrong Frostclaw?" The cat looks over to the object and then back at Valis, "Is it that stone over there?" He points at the object the Lynx was looking at. Frostclaw nods.

As he got closer he began to make out what the object was; The stone that had seemed to be only in the shape of a rock began to take shape of a Loa god, one of the Lynx "Heh, Interesting sight. . .” He looks down at Frostclaw "Well it seems to be a statue of you" He chuckles, Frostclaw give a small glare at him then returning her gaze to the statue. As the two got closer Valis realized that his hair had gotten alot longer than he last noticed "Strange I could have sworn my hair barley touched my shoulders. . But now it is down to my back" He takes off his pack, setting up a camp in front of the shrine "Oh well it's a nice sheltered place as it is." Setting up his tent and bed, he then let's out a deep sigh then collapsing onto the bed. Over the night images of a Lynx haunted his mind, the name Halazzi passing through his head. . A voice spoke out in his mind mid-way through the dream "Valis Sunbeast. . I am Halazzi Primal god of the Lynx. . You seem to understand the meaning of life behind the beast and I favor this. ."

Valis awoke his body slightly changed, his hair had gotten coarser his skin even more thick, yet his eye little known to him had become that of a cat. He examined his body "The Fel has happen to me?!" He looks up at the statue, the name "Halazzi" slipping through his lips. He could feel a beast stir inside of himself, little would be known to him until he reached Stranglethorn Vale. .
Back to top Go down
Isabel

Isabel

PostSubject: Re: Serena Darkmane ---- Primal   Serena Darkmane ---- Primal I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 9:15 am

Thanks for the feedback, I'll start editing now >_>
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Serena Darkmane ---- Primal   Serena Darkmane ---- Primal I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:30 pm

Much better but you forgot about "Character Personality"
Fix it. Then I will check it.
Back to top Go down
Isabel

Isabel

PostSubject: Re: Serena Darkmane ---- Primal   Serena Darkmane ---- Primal I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:19 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Serena Darkmane ---- Primal   Serena Darkmane ---- Primal I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:53 am

Good job, Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serena Darkmane ---- Primal   Serena Darkmane ---- Primal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serena Darkmane ---- Primal
Page 1 of 1