Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaleth

Zaleth

Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei Empty
PostSubject: Valis-Primal-Sin''Dorei   Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:00 pm

Character Name: Valis Sunbeast

Character History: Valis was a strange child at his birth, always running around the Farstrider Enclave; As he grew older he went to train as a Farstrider exceling in close-combat training, this happend around the age of 75. He was given a pet lynx as a 25 year birthday gift. He was mever the social type, always keeping his ideas to hiself. But as he grew older he realized somthing about Silvermoon's Corruption, this led to him striking out at the Regent-Lord Tzai. He was thrown out of the city for several weeks, Only to come back changed from living in the wild for so long. . He now where the mark of Self-Exilement.

Character Personality: He is generally a kind hearted person. . He has tooken on a more Feral and Primative way of living, he is can be seen wearing leather armour as well as to blood caked blades on his sides, a bow across his back and a Lynx at his side. His face has changed since becoming a Primal, he has small tuffs of hair around his cheeks aswell as soft sideburns. He has many habits some of which resemble a lynx, he will move his ears back and forth when in a nervous mood searching for any noise. . Others include him streching ever so often when not moving. He neverr is one to jump to conclusion on matters, he rather watch first before putting together a plan.

Knowledge of <Prestige Class>: Primals are a beastial type of person they share many traits of beast, yet they hold a humanoid form. They are also in-tune with the animals that surround them, this leads to them being able to talk to beast. . They are able to go into a rage, this makes them grow fangs, claw and somtimes horns. There believes consist of a primal being within each Creature. .

What can and can’t a <Prestige Class> do?
They can
Use there Primal esscence to go into a rage. .
Can talk to Animals
Eventually can grow fangs and longer claws that harden. .

They cannot
Use Magic
They cannot turn into a animal

Why should you be allowed to play a <Prestige Class>
I never use my characters class for there power that they hold; I use them as a story for my Character, to add a intrest to the character.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers <Prestige Class> grants you?
I will not God-mode or Meta-game any of the powers that are given by this class and I havve no intention of usuing this Character as a Fighting class.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a <Prestige Class>, or any other Prestige Class?: I understand that a Gm/Admcan revoke my class.

What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.): Somwhere inbetween apprentice and Intermediate
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei   Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:35 am

Zaleth, sorry but I am not sure that Blood Elvens can be a Primals.
Back to top Go down
Zaleth

Zaleth

PostSubject: Re: Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei   Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:43 am

Almerosk wrote:
Primal: Horde Only.

I'm going off of what Almerosk said. Also I have seen "Elven" Primals around but I can't remember there names. .
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei   Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:42 am

There is elven primals on server already!? Ohh... I am gonna kick their asses so badly.
Back to top Go down
Zaleth

Zaleth

PostSubject: Re: Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei   Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:30 pm

It was before the restricted class list went up in the first place. .
Anyways it says Horde only.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei   Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:29 pm

Then Imagine Forsaken as a Primal? Where is a logic, my friend?
Blood Elvens would never fell in shamanism or stuff like that. They are -noble- race.
Back to top Go down
Zaleth

Zaleth

PostSubject: Re: Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei   Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 5:43 pm

Valis has forsaken his race, never to return. He has found more intrest in the world and the life of beasts, this has led him down this path. There is always a chance of a elf returning to a more primative way of living, for even are modern world still holds this possibilty. .
Back to top Go down
Zaleth

Zaleth

PostSubject: Re: Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei   Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:57 pm

If needed I can make a Story on how he would become one. . It would only take me at the most 45 mins for it. . so not much from my life Razz
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei   Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:53 pm

Zaleth wrote:
If needed I can make a Story on how he would become one. . It would only take me at the most 45 mins for it. . so not much from my life Razz
Then do it!
Back to top Go down
Zaleth

Zaleth

PostSubject: Re: Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei   Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:56 pm

Deep in Eversong Woods, a lone Sin’Dorei ranger crosses the border between the Sin’Dorei land and the Amani land. His leather armor making ever so slight sound; upon his right arm lay a mark of self-exilement burned into his flesh, two crude swords upon his belt and a bow strung across his back. His footsteps made little sound as he traversed the leafy terrain; several animals spotted him, only to be scared away. .

Staring out at the wild Valis mumbles something "What a terrible day it has been. . . Not a sound of a humanoid." He looks down at his lynx, rubbing it's head and returning his gaze into the wild, sighing, his gaze scrolls around the horizon, it stop having spotted something out in the distant "Heh, could be a place for shelter. ." Packing up his stuff, he makes his way toward the object in the distant. His body seemed to have changed over his exliment his hair began to become more coarse and his skin abit more thick, yet as he got closer to this object his hair began to grow abit faster, he did not feel this yet he could see his Lynx was distressed at this strange happening, looking over at the Lynx "What's wrong Frostclaw?" The cat looks over to the object and then back at Valis, "Is it that stone over there?" He points at the object the Lynx was looking at. Frostclaw nods.

As he got closer he began to make out what the object was; The stone that had seemed to be only in the shape of a rock began to take shape of a Loa god, one of the Lynx "Heh, Interesting sight. . .” He looks down at Frostclaw "Well it seems to be a statue of you" He chuckles, Frostclaw give a small glare at him then returning her gaze to the statue. As the two got closer Valis realized that his hair had gotten alot longer than he last noticed "Strange I could have sworn my hair barley touched my shoulders. . But now it is down to my back" He takes off his pack, setting up a camp in front of the shrine "Oh well it's a nice sheltered place as it is." Setting up his tent and bed, he then let's out a deep sigh then collapsing onto the bed. Over the night images of a Lynx haunted his mind, the name Halazzi passing through his head. . A voice spoke out in his mind mid-way through the dream "Valis Sunbeast. . I am Halazzi Primal god of the Lynx. . You seem to understand the meaning of life behind the beast and I favor this. ."

Valis awoke his body slightly changed, his hair had gotten coarser his skin even more thick, yet his eye little known to him had become that of a cat. He examined his body "The Fel has happen to me?!" He looks up at the statue, the name "Halazzi" slipping through his lips. He could feel a beast stir inside of himself, little would be known to him until he reached Stranglethorn Vale. .

Last edited by Zaleth on Tue May 19, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zaleth

Zaleth

PostSubject: Re: Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei   Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:58 pm

Also nice Avatar Ataman. . The heavy drinking tea. Very, intresting. .
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei   Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:52 am

Well.... hm.
Do you even realise that this guy (Valis) will be banned from Silvermoon?
Plus Halazzi is a Amani Primal God. So Darkspear trolls... well you wont be welcomed at Horde cities.
I dont know... I think I will accept you and see your RP.
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei   Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valis-Primal-Sin'Dorei
Page 1 of 1