Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kraxizz - Goblin Sapper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alazea

Alazea

Kraxizz - Goblin Sapper Empty
PostSubject: Kraxizz - Goblin Sapper   Kraxizz - Goblin Sapper I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:50 pm

Character Name: Kraxizz Greenkin

Character History:
Kraxizz grew up on Booty Bay, his life wasn't that rough, as he was used to it. When he was young he often scammed tourists around Booty Bay. His father was a sapper and so was Kraxizz, he enjoyed playing with gunpowder and other explosive materials. As he grew up he started to use more dangerous explosives, his whole room was black from the smut and after a while, he sold his explosives and bought better materials for the money he received. One Day, his parents threw him out because he was old enough to survive alone, also they didn't want to spend even more money on him. Then he started to sell his explosives more intensively, to anyone who was ready to pay.

Character Personality:
Kraxizz is true neutral, as that's the way to get rich, he just sells his devices to both factions when a war is ahead. Kraxizz does anything for gold. He has already lots of it and still wants more. He'd take the risk of any trap just to get more money.

Knowledge of Sapper
-The sapper is an expert in both the crafting and use of explosive devices. Any sort of bomb or grenade, basically anything that blows up, is his specialty.
-Sappers love blowing things up.
-To a sapper, an explosion is like art. Some spend a great time of their live trying to find ways to generate beautiful explosions.
-Sappers are experts in all sorts of explosive devices, from small firecrackers to powerful seaforium charges.
-Sorry if I repeat me but sappers love to blow things up.

What can and can’t a Sapper do?
A sapper often takes the role of a rogue or ranged combatatiant.
- He uses abilities such as opening locks and disarming traps, he simply destroys them.
- In a battle he stays behind, throwing bombs into groups of enemies or employing fire-based devices to pick off more determined foes.
- His body becomes covered with a layer of tough scarring that protects against fire.

~ A sapper can't fly.
~ A sapper can't use magic.
~ A sapper can't use Sniper-rifles properly.

Why should you be allowed to play a Sapper ?
-As a sapper I could bring something else than just "standing on the the dock, watching the sea"
to the Booty Bay RP
-Also I might interest people in the Goblin-race.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers Sapper grants you?
-I won't God-mod/Metagame, and if the other player thinks I did, I'd talk it out with him/her.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a Sapper or any other Prestige Class?
-If the GM/Admin thinks I've abused or not deserved the class, they'll have their reasons. I understand this.

What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.)
-Intermediate

Last edited by Alazea on Tue May 12, 2009 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

Kraxizz - Goblin Sapper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kraxizz - Goblin Sapper   Kraxizz - Goblin Sapper I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:51 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Kraxizz - Goblin Sapper
Page 1 of 1