Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kirinex - Nathrezim Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artifact

Kirinex - Nathrezim Application. Empty
PostSubject: Kirinex - Nathrezim Application.   Kirinex - Nathrezim Application. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Character Name: Kirinex, "The Shadow."

Character History: Kirinex, was sent by Kil'Jaeden to Draenor, to spy on the Orcs and Draenei that lived there, he also found out that Gul'dan had started manipulating the orcs into blood-thirsty warriors, after he saw that, he contacted Kil'Jaeden that talked to Mannoroth, a General in the Burning Legion. Mannoroth contacted Gul'dan and they made a blood-pact. The Orcs now under the control of the burning legon, were ordered to wipe out the Draenei and so they did, afterwards, they started enslaving the orges.
Under this period of time, Kirinex was sent to Lordaeron to spy on the humans there. In the Capital City of Lordaeron, he possessed a City Guard named Marcus. While he was posseing Marcus, the Burning Legion attacked Kalimdor, but was defeated at Mount Hyjal. When he heard the news about it, he left Capital City and fled to the Silverpine Forest. While there, he morphed back to his Nathrezim form and now he stalks a victim in Pyrewood, harassing him and waiting for the perfect time to show himself and torture his victim..

Character Personality: Kirinex, more Stealthy than the normal Nathrezim, likes to take it slow and makes everything perfect, even when possesing a victim. He makes sure noone knows who he really is, and kills everyone silently who even dare to think so. Kirinex also have the agony, and dispare as all normal Nathrezim's, and truely enjoys to torture and harass his victims.

Knowledge of the Nathrezim's: The Nathrezim's were the first recruits due to their intense intelligence and infiltration skills. The Nathrezim are more like the shadows, hunting and stalking their victims, they can even harass their victims for years in the shadows behind them, and their victim cant even understand that he or she have a Nathrezim in their path. A Nathrezim enjoys harassing their victims in years, until the Nathrezim shows himself and begin torturing his victim. There is little to know about the Nathrezim's home world, its more like a rumour, of a dark and strange planet.
There is also little to know about these shadowy figures, they can be anywhere, at any time unseen. Th

What special abilities/powers does a Nathrezim have if they have any? The Nathrezim's does often specialize in only one school of magic, like Fire, or Shadow is the most normal ones, there has also been records of Nathrezim's to summon infernals. The Nathrezim can also fly with their own wing, they are also invisible (not stealth) at all times if they choose not to, they can also posses a victim (Mind Control) and Mind Blast.

Why should you be allowed to play a Nathrezim? Ah, well I cant really say why I should be allowed, but I can say that I know almost everything about the Nathrezim and their ways. I truely love them I have also read the Lore books before Warcraft came out, and when I first read about the Nathrezim's in the book, I just fell in love with them. The Nathrezim are like me, they keep to themselves, they are lone-wolfs, taking care of themselves.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with the abilities/powers inherent to Nathrezim? No, I will not.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages for RPing as a Nathrezim, or any other Race? Yes I do.

/Artifact
Back to top Go down
Vendryas
Admin
Vendryas

PostSubject: Re: Kirinex - Nathrezim Application.   Kirinex - Nathrezim Application. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:31 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
https://rebelwow.forumotion.net
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Kirinex - Nathrezim Application.   Kirinex - Nathrezim Application. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Stop stealing my job, Biash >:O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirinex - Nathrezim Application.   Kirinex - Nathrezim Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirinex - Nathrezim Application.
Page 1 of 1