Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baelinair - Nathrezim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyleindor

Wyleindor

Baelinair - Nathrezim Empty
PostSubject: Baelinair - Nathrezim   Baelinair - Nathrezim I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:46 am

Character Name: Baelinair
Character History: Baelinair was sent by Kil'Jaeden to spy on the populace of Stormwind during the Horde's arrival on Azeroth. When the city fell to the Horde, he assumed the form of an Orc until the Alliance pushed them back to which he assumed the form of a teenager, barely a man, called Bale. It was then that he began to spy on Stormwind and its populace. As time progressed however, he began to develop and mirror Human emotions, using them to blend in. After the Legion's defeat at Hyjal, Baelinair assumed his own independence despite his urge to head north to join the three Nathrezim brothers. He now roams about, fueling his love for malice and terror. Though, his long period of time spent with Humans has affected him greatly, clouding his judgement at times.
Character Personality: Like most Nathrezim, Baelinair is malicious, but has a sense of honor, quite different to the rest of his race. This is most likely for being amongst Humans a long time. Taking on the form of Bale, a Human of Stormwind, he began to show Human traits for having spied on the population for so long.
Knowledge of <Race>: The Nathrezim ( Or Dreadlords as they are called by mortal races, Thal'Kituun is another name for them, meaning "Unseen Guest" in the Nathrezim language ), are the agents of the Burning Legion, using their trickery and deception. Dreadlords take pride in their mastery of guile, deceit and trickery. The Dreadlords lead the Scourge's armies during the Legion's second invasion, spreading the plague with ease. Though, after the Legion's defeat, the three Dreadlord siblings Varimathras, Balnazzar and Detheroc, kept a watchful eye over the Scourge in the Capital of Lordaeron. Though, with Arthas' return to his homeland, the three were kicked out of the city. They then plotted to kill the Prince, though failed as Arthas left for Northrend. As this happened, Varimithras was forced to serve Sylvanas, and helped in killing both Detheroc and Balnazzar.
What special abilities/powers does a <Race> have, if any? Nathrezim are incredibly difficult to kill, and can possess the bodies of unsuspecting mortals. For example, both Mal'Ganis and Balnazzar possess the bodies of Scarlet Crusaders (Admiral Barean Westwind and Grand Crusader Saidan Dathrohan). They can amass a swarm of flying carrion insects, and have been known to put their enemies to sleep. They prefer to work from the shadows, corrupting slowly, as opposed to assaulting their enemies directly. This makes the Dreadlords the perfect henchmen for the most cunning of demons, Kil'jaeden the Deceiver.
Why should you be allowed to play a <Race>? I have plenty of experience playing as this race, since I once RPed as Baelinair on Azshara before in the Burning Conquest, and like most Nathrezim, I RPed him more as the agent, rather than the warrior.
Will you God-mod/Metagame with the abilities/powers inherent to <Race>? No, I will not God-mod with Baelinair the Nathrezim, I know how powerful Dreadlords can be and will only use his full power against foes at his level, or greater.
Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages for RPing as a <Race>, or any other Race? I understand fully, and it is their judgement to revoke my Nathrezim.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Baelinair - Nathrezim   Baelinair - Nathrezim I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:43 am

Welcome, Fellow Nathrezim.
ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Wyleindor

Wyleindor

PostSubject: Re: Baelinair - Nathrezim   Baelinair - Nathrezim I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:44 am

Thank you kindly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baelinair - Nathrezim   Baelinair - Nathrezim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baelinair - Nathrezim
Page 1 of 1