Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ambassador Applications

Go down 
+2
Renierius
BlatantDisobedience
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

Ambassador Applications Empty
PostSubject: Ambassador Applications   Ambassador Applications I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:32 pm

Ambassador Applications

Name: (Ingame Character you want as an Ambassador.)
Race:
Faction: (This will play a large part in what cities you can go to.)
Why do you wish to roleplay as an Ambassador?(Two-three paragraphs.):
How often would you roleplay as this character?:
Why you?(Simply put, why should we pick you over others?):

As a reference for the faction thing.

Undercity - Can't go into any Alliance City/Town.
Silvermoon - Allowed in Stormwind, Ironforge, Exodar. Not allowed in Darnassus.
Thunder Bluff - Allowed in all Alliance cities/towns.
Orgimmar - Allowed in Stormwind, Ironforge, Exodar. Not allowed in Darnassus.

Stormwind - Allowed in Thunder Bluff, Orgimmar(Allowed, but it'd be extremely rare.), Silvermoon. Not allowed in Undercity.
Ironforge - Allowed in Thunder Bluff, Orgimmar(Rare). Not allowed in Silvermoon and Undercity.
Darnassus - Allowed in Thunder Bluff. Not allowed in any other horde city.
Exodar - Allowed in Orgimmar(Rare), Thunder Bluff, Silvermoon. But not Undercity.

Oh and, Zeno, don't delete this considering its apart of the Applications. Wink
Back to top Go down
Renierius

Renierius

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Applications   Ambassador Applications I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:17 am

Why would it be so rare to be allowed in Orgrimmar as an Alliance Ambassador?

Thrall is really welcoming and often lets traders from Theramore in from what I've heard..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYZpR51XgW0
Scyon

Scyon

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Applications   Ambassador Applications I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:20 am

Most Orcs hate humans, Most Humans hate Orcs
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silver_jet_dragon
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Applications   Ambassador Applications I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:14 pm

It is not a matter of how welcoming Thrall would be, but a matter of how his people would react.

As many Orcs are about honor, and mainly fighting, allowing Humans in for Diplomacy would show 'weakness'.

Traders from Theramore are different because of what they've done for Thrall and his people. Jaina helped them.

Whereas Varian hates them with a passion. This would also make sense because he'd basicly say "Why should I send Diplomats when I can simply kill them?"
Back to top Go down
Silvermistshadow

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Applications   Ambassador Applications I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:23 pm

Name: Nelyisa (No, she's not in the game yet- waiting on account)
Race: Draenei
Faction: Exodar
Why do you wish to roleplay as an Ambassador?(Two-three paragraphs.): Nelyisa, to me, has always been one that would rather greet the horde than fight them, and in fact, from her 15 years of wandering Azeroth, she has learned much of the languages of the horde ('cept Gutterspeak, she couldn't get close enough to study that) as well as the alliance and other races. Even though she's a hunter by class, she acts as more of a 'guide' to some, especially when they plan on moving through dangerous territory. She believes that the races on Azeroth must cooperate in order to defeat any of the real threats.

Other than that, I think it's an exiting position because I get to be with the horde without playing a character among them (always found playing one just a little boring for me, might have been the lack of rp, I may try horde later), and I get to interact with characters that I normally would have a language barrier with, due to Blizzard. I also know that we need ambassadors, and I can perform as one.
How often would you roleplay as this character?: Every day that I can get on/don't have other things going on. Which is most days of the week and the weekend.
Why you?(Simply put, why should we pick you over others?): What others? Well, if someone does come along between now and then, I should say something I suppose. I am experienced with roleplaying in WoW, having done that for months, and also know enough lore to make my character seem like she's had her head in books for much of her life, but I don't give her all the knowledge I know. That'd just be weird for someone who stepped off a space ship 15 years ago. I am nearly always IC, unless (())) are given.
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Applications   Ambassador Applications I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:51 pm

Silvermist, accepted.

Your app looks promising.
Back to top Go down
Alanthion

Alanthion

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Applications   Ambassador Applications I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:16 pm

Could a troll be an ambassador representing the darkspear trolls as a people instead of representing a city?
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Applications   Ambassador Applications I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:50 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Alanthion

Alanthion

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Applications   Ambassador Applications I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:38 pm

Ambassador Applications

Name: Drez "Juju-Fingas"
Race: Troll
Faction: Darkspear Trolls
Why do you wish to roleplay as an Ambassador?(Two-three paragraphs.):

I would like to RP as an ambassador because I think it is the perfect thing for Drez. He has an extremely complex, yet simple personality. It is beyond diverse, and allows him to connect with just about anyone. Being able to RP Drez as an ambassador would provide me with the challenge of trying to change IC opinions of other characters, something I believe would be fun to do with Drez.

Being an ambassador or some other position in the political or royal world would be a completely new RP to me. Generally, my characters are drifters with a lack of any real attatchment to their homelands. RPing an ambassador would force me to rethink the way I RP my character. His personality would have to undergo a bit of change, and I'd have to make him more defensive of his race and racial leaders.

In addition, I think that the political world on our server has become just that, a political world. Everyone has their own secrets, schemes, and aspirations. Honest, straight-forward Drez would provide a change in this that I think would provide myself, and others, with an interesting RP opportunity, one I'd like to experience.

How often would you roleplay as this character?: Since I have made him my "main", I almost solely RP as Drez, and I play often, though it is usually not until later at night.

Why you?(Simply put, why should we pick you over others?): Drez is a unique person, to say the least, and is able to get along well with just about anyone. This does not mean he is a kind person though, he simply has a very diverse personality. This allows him to relate to nearly every race in some way, and he can generally put people to ease. All of this makes him a perfect candidate to become an ambassador, which is a person who should be able to communicate well with others and strive to strengthen relations. OOCly, I also like trying to get arguing people to stop, or reach some sort of compromise. I think this will help me RP the character correctly, or at least close to correctly.
Back to top Go down
BlatantDisobedience

BlatantDisobedience

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Applications   Ambassador Applications I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:16 am

Accepted. Also note that for anyone else signing up as an Ambassador should stop and think for a moment about how being an Ambassador is quite alike to being a GM.

Drez, the same rules apply as to which cities you may go as if you were an Ambassador from Orgimmar.
Back to top Go down
Undisclosed

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Applications   Ambassador Applications I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:46 am

List of Ambassadors: Morri, Nelyisa, Raen. Will be updated.

Do want some moar Horde.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ambassador Applications   Ambassador Applications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambassador Applications
Page 1 of 1