Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Housing Applications

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vendryas
Admin
Vendryas

Housing Applications Empty
PostSubject: Housing Applications   Housing Applications I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:41 pm

A house is an escape. A way to get away from all the troubles of the world. It is something that you, as a roleplayer, can call 'your own'. These are wanted by all, and granted to many, however they require certain things to be filled out. A home is not a base - you, and you only live there, no one else. This will be one building, and perhaps some smaller additions to it, such as a stable or a small graveyard for fallen friends.

The types of buildings that could become houses: human house, human 2-story house, burnt human house, destroyed tower, human tower, orc zeppelin dock, large tauren totem, druid tree-home, chapel, destroyed chapel, among others.

Additional, small buildings that could be added on would consist of stables, or a graveyard. Perhaps a small shrine to a certain god of your choice - your decision.

The application is as follows:
A LIMIT OF TWO PER ACCOUNT

Zone in which the house will be spawned:
Custom made or pre-made building?:
If pre-made, which building?:
How often would this home be used?:
Any additional structures?:
Additional info:

Last edited by Vendryas on Fri May 01, 2009 8:24 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rebelwow.forumotion.net
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: Housing Applications   Housing Applications I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:15 pm

Zone in which the house will be spawned: Ghostlands (not far from the river =P )
Custom made or pre-made building?: Custom made
How often would this home be used?: Quite often, or at least Id try for it
Any additional structures?: A stable with an undead horse (Sethregar's mount)
Additional info: Supposedly, used to be Sethregar's (my character's) home before the Third War, and has been restored to its glory. Also, there will be NORMAL beds, not "elven"
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://super_ska_fan55@yahoo.com
nyciteness

PostSubject: Re: Housing Applications   Housing Applications I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:16 pm

Zone in which the house will be spawned: WinterGrasp, The Steppe of Life
Custom made or pre-made building?: Custom Made, Druid Tree Home
How often would this home be used?: My characters would be here probably about 1/4 of the time she is online.
Any additional structures?: I would appreciate a statue of a dragon, but it's not needed.
Additional info: I would like the home to be placed close to the rocks on the south end of the Steppe of Life, that way it wouldn't cover any of the nature.
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Housing Applications   Housing Applications I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:04 pm

Zone in which the house will be spawned: Borean Tundra, near Kaskala. Probably northwest of it, but still on the snow. It would be located just far enough to see Kaskala from the top of the totem.

Custom made or pre-made building?: Custom made, definatly.

If pre-made, which building?: Tauren Totem building.

How often would this home be used?: Probably 1/2 of the time I play on Oro, who is my only character. The home would be used very often, and I would expect people to visit it, especially followers of a good cause. Or anyone who wanted to help save Kaskala, they would most likely report to this tower, as it would hold all of the survivors of the attack on Kaskala.

Any additional structures?: Possibly, but nothing too far-fetched. Im talking like, a small shrine, maybe one of those Tuskarr Stone Heads, once again, nothing too big.

Additional info: Going to need plenty 'o furniture, considering that NPC's would be living there in the bottom of the totem tower. I could also use some outside doodads, just to make the place seem, "inhabited." And it would be literally amazing, if I could spawn afew NPC Tuskarr Refugees in this building. It would serve its purpose as a place of survivors from Kaskala, very well. Just a heads up, I consider my ability and urge to create things habit forming. On a private server of my own, I filled all of Elywnn Forest with castle like GameObjects, and its pretty much a Giant Kingdom. Once I start creating something, it forces me to make it perfect, I will settle for no less, it's just the way I am. Any game you can think of, Halo, Farcry, Warcraft III, etc. , I have created countless things in them all, and I consider myself quite the creator. I even got one of my Halo Maps on Bungie Favorites. Heh. Razz

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
novice451

novice451

PostSubject: Re: Housing Applications   Housing Applications I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:31 pm

Zone in which the house will be spawned: Crypt in Deadwind Pass
Custom made or pre-made building?: Custom (A Lab)
How often would this home be used?: Frequently
Any additional structures?: tables, test tubes, a bunch of lab stuff
Additional info: Basically a lab, for an Alchemist/Engineer type of thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housing Applications   Housing Applications I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Housing Applications
Page 1 of 1