Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:59 pm

Chapter XXV - UNKOWN

Release date: Unkown.

Description: Unkown.
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:18 am

Feel free to post folks, these are all of the issues (There is a total of XXV (25) Issues), I created reserves -- Feel free to post critisizm and discuss, from most laughing parts to the favorite issue and to just critisizing me about X Reason. ~Shrug~.
Back to top Go down
Razmataz
Razmataz

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:02 pm

Less qq more pewpew Varinn.

Wicked, this kept me reading the forums every time and going back to this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.defendersofthedream.tk
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:08 pm

Meanwhile, I'll be working on fixing up issues 2 - 8, where as you see, I was..slacking, back in Azshara. And I have a few [IMG] codes that are either corrupted, mis-spelled, or removed due to copyright. I'll work on them in a moment.

Fixed: Fixed an incorrect spelling of Issue 15: Conflicting Loyalties of one of the IMG Codes that made them look as if Deleted.
Fixed: Fixed a [IMG] Code at issue 4: Balancing The Scales that was Copyright-Deleted by DC Comics, re-uploaded and is ready to go.

To-Do list:
Fix too-many [IMG] codes at issues 1 through 3.
Re-make Issue 1
Re-make Issue 2
Re-make Issue 3
Re-make Issue 4
Re-make Issue 5
Re-make Issue 6
Re-make Issue 7
Re-make Issue 8
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:14 am

Update! -- Issue 16 has been downloaded! WIll be ready and posted in less then an hour! -- Issue 18 Downloading, will be posted in a day or two, or maybe even today!
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:49 am

Issue 16 is UP! -- ISsue 18 is being scanned as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:11 am

Some of you have been waiting for it for some time, I know and I was slacking! -- Here it is, Issue 18 is Out! (Only about 7-9 more to go!)
Back to top Go down
Scyon

Scyon

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:12 am

NOOOOOO 18 IS MESSED UP !!!!! T~T I CAN'T FINISH ALL THE MIDDLE PAGES ARE GONE

/QQs like no one in existance has ever QQed before, then shrugs and goes to finish cleaning his house
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silver_jet_dragon
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:15 am

Damnit! Firefox crashed in the middle of the upload and I forgot to finish it! Sorry guys! Try NOT TO read ! -- I'm not home at the moment, and will be back in about an hour and a half or two hours.
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:16 pm

Alright! I'm home! -- Keep refreshing the page people, I'm uploading it as we speak!
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:31 pm

Another thing, any Moderator able to sticky this? Since I post once in a while this thread goes back, and I believe after some inspection people actually read it, and there are many more people who would maybe wish to read this. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:32 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:27 am

Someone sticky this al'ready -- Oh, and I just got issue 19. Anyone even reads these?..

Why sticky, you ask? Since I Hate bumping, it increases needlessly my post count.

And, Issue 19 is made out of the first day of WotLK with the scourge attacks on the Capital Cities, and you wouldn't even guess what's happening in Ahn'qiraj!
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:44 am

Guys..we've a problem with our Council of the Tirisfal..Read this..It's from the description of issue 22...

Quote :

Description: The new Council of Tirisfal is formed! Med'an keeps Meryl's possession a secret. Maraad acts on his vision, but what does it have to do with Valeera?
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:11 am

Anybody reading this..Respond at least.
Back to top Go down
Scyon

Scyon

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:26 am

im reading, and waiting for the new one Smile

gotten through all the ones ya got up there
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:38 am

Scyon wrote:
im reading, and waiting for the new one Smile

gotten through all the ones ya got up there

Kay, one person reads..Thank the Holy Light.

Hmmn, I'm too lazy to upload issue 19 right now, in a RP Plus in an urgent discusison on MSN, Soooo, I'll upload it in the next six hours.
Back to top Go down
Sardeleris

Sardeleris

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:17 pm

I COULD POST MY COMMICS IF YOU TELL MEH HOW 2 Very Happy:D:D:D:Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:DD:Very Happy:D:D:DD
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:48 am

I doubt you'd have the patience and the willing, let alone the TIME to upload a single comic, or a page of it. Anyway, guys, Issue 19 is being UPLOADED AS WE SPEAK! Get ready for the best issue yet!

World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 Part1
World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 Part2

Will be up in page '2' in the bottom of the page soon!
Back to top Go down
Scyon

Scyon

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:53 am

19s messed up

/erageslikethenerdheis
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:02 am

Fixed. Oh, there are some...spaces..between a few comic IMGs, I've no god dammed clue how they got there.
Back to top Go down
Scyon

Scyon

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:23 am

WANT MORE! T_T DAMN IT
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:31 am

Next isuse is in 12th of Juney or whatever it's called,
(NOT JULY) I'll take it you read the entire awesome comic? Very Happy, IT's presume Med'an is the son of Medivh, fascinating and stupid, isn't it? Horrible part is that our Council of Tirisfal may need to be retconned due to another one being in existence, led by Med'an and Melaan or something.
Back to top Go down
Scyon

Scyon

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:35 am

Im lovin this comic, i just wish it was every week rather than once a month xD. i's fuggin addictin

btw, you mean:

June
Back to top Go down
Zamoonda

Zamoonda

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:39 am

Scyon wrote:
Im lovin this comic, i just wish it was every week rather than once a month xD. i's fuggin addictin

btw, you mean:

June

Yeah, yeah, well, quality comics take quality time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.   World of Warcraft: Lore Comics. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft: Lore Comics.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next