Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thorngrim Blackhammer - Mountain King

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
k621

k621

Thorngrim Blackhammer - Mountain King Empty
PostSubject: Thorngrim Blackhammer - Mountain King   Thorngrim Blackhammer - Mountain King I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:10 pm

Character Name: Thorngrim Blackhammer

Character History: Thorngrim was born to illustrious dwarven family, the Blackhammer's. His father, Orrin Blackhammer was the head of a large mining and smelting company called "Blackhammer and Co." All his life Thorngrim was around technology. Whether it was the mining machies, the gnomes robots, or even the guns that his father used to hunt, he could not get away from it.

One day, at the age of 25, Thorngrim and his father went on a hunting trip a few miles from Ironforge. His father carried with him his trusty rifle, and Thorngrim had with him his favorite hunting tool, the spear. As they were stalking their prey, a young buck, the two were attacked by a large black bear. The bear must have been rabid, because even after Orrin chot at the bear, it kept coming. Thorngrim attempted to kill the animal with his spear, but it was no use. It tore his father apart. By the time Thorngrim got his father's limp body back to the city, it was too late.

From that day on Thorngrim swore away from technology. He used all of his free time to study up ancient dwarven combat. For fifteen long years he trained against various oppnents, hostile or not, until he felt ready enough to confront King Magni Bronzebeard. Considering his father was of such high esteem in Ironforge, Thorngrim had little trouble meeting with Magni. During the meeting Thorgrim showed Magni his skill with dwarven ancestral weaponry and techniques, and on his own accord, bestowed the title of "Mountain King" upon Thorngrim.

Character Personality: Thorngrim is usually a very personable person. Like many dwarves he is boisterous and loud. He also, however, has a darker side. Through years of training he has learned to channel his rage into a powerful weapon, and if he lets it get the best of him, he can be very cruel and dangerous.

Knowledge of Mountain Kings: Mountain Kings are some of the fiercest melee combatants in all of Azeroth. Using their ancestral weaponry, hammers and axes, they can cut through flesh and bone with lightning speed and stark accuracy. They can channel all of their rage into powerful flurries of attacks that leave their foes dazed and reeling. They also have the ability to use minor magic spells in the form of summoning hammers and axes to attack their enemies until they are in reach. They can also turn their bodies into stone for short periods of time, shrugging off attacks and coming back into battle with full force.

What can and can’t a Mountain King do?
Can:

Use hammers and axes like they were extensions of the body
Use minor magic spells
Fight past the limits of normal dwarves
Can't:
Use any complex magical spells
Use technology
Use ranged weapons with any special prowess

Why should you be allowed to play a Mountain King?
I think I should be allowed to play a mountain king because there aren't that many balls out kinda melee players around. With a mountain king I think It would personally allow me to expand my boundaries when roleplaying and also, it will allow me to play as a real dwarf character, ready to do anything to defend Ironforge and the alliance

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers <Prestige Class> grants you?
Of course not!

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a Mountain King, or any other Prestige Class?
Yes I do.

What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.)
I would prefer if he could be a Master rank, but I'd be fine with an Intermediate. After all, he's just barely an adult.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Thorngrim Blackhammer - Mountain King   Thorngrim Blackhammer - Mountain King I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:29 am

APPROVED
Have a nice day
Back to top Go down
k621

k621

PostSubject: Re: Thorngrim Blackhammer - Mountain King   Thorngrim Blackhammer - Mountain King I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:44 pm

You're awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorngrim Blackhammer - Mountain King   Thorngrim Blackhammer - Mountain King I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thorngrim Blackhammer - Mountain King
Page 1 of 1