Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brunsta Goodaxe - Mountain King

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heavens_Blade

Heavens_Blade

Brunsta Goodaxe - Mountain King Empty
PostSubject: Brunsta Goodaxe - Mountain King   Brunsta Goodaxe - Mountain King I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Character Name: Brunsta Goodaxe

Character History:
-Brunsta was born into a brave and war-like family: the Goodaxe's. Each and almost every single family member had served the Alliance in both wars with great courage. By the age of five, Brunsta was ready to be trained by his father Garka. For years, Garka had taught Brunsta every dwarven fighting technique he knew. By age 23, Brunsta had developed an extensive knowledge of combat and could best almost anyone in a duel.

-One day, Brunsta and his father were called to arms to fight in the Third War. Eager to prove his prowess to his father, he charged into battle but saw someone that froze him in the middle of his tracks. A mountain king stood there, battering away at the undead with a combat style he has never even seen or heard before. Over the course of the war, he took old books and scrolls to learn about the ancient dwarven combat. He used these styles of combat on both friend and foe alike.

-Over the next few years, he has tested every technique he learned on almost everyone he encountered during the war. After returning to the Eastern Kingdoms, he wanted to meet with King Magni Bronzebeard. During the meeting, Brunsta demonstrated his skills by dueling one of Magni's royal guards. Emerging victorious, Magni was impressed by the dwarve's skill and bravery and bestowed upon him the title of "Mountain King".

Character Personality: Like all dwarves, Brunsta is loud and boisterous. He has a great love for panderan and dwarven ales alike and is quick to anger even though he has learned to channel his rage for combat. If he let's his anger get the best of him, Brunsta could turn into a friendly and loud dwarf to a homicide hell-bent on killing anyone who gets in his way.

Knowledge of Mountain Kings: Mountain Kings are the champions of Ironforge. They are one of the fiercest melee combatants in all of Azeroth. Using ancestral weaponry such as axes and hammers, they attack with a flurry attacks that leaves their enemies in a daze. They can perform lightning fast precision strikes fueled by the power of their rage. Also, they have the ability to summon enchanted hammers and axes to strike enemies from afar until they can get into melee range of their targets. Mountain kings can also turn into large forms of stone that can shrug off even the most powerful of attacks for a period of time.

What can and can't mountain kings do:
  • They can use hammers and axes as though they were extensions of their very own bodies.
    • Able to use minor spells such as summoning magical axes and hammers to attack from afar.

• Able to perform combat that is greater than the limits of a normal dwarf.

• Able to turn to stone and take enormous amounts of damage.

• They CAN'T use complex spells.

• They CAN'T use ranged weapons with special prowess since they are melee based.

• They CAN'T use technology.

Why should I be allowed to play a mountain king:
The reason is because there aren't many melee combatants that truly stand out in the crowd. Also, it would allow me to roleplay beyond the limits of a normal dwarf and possibly interest people in roleplaying as a dwarf.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers <Prestige Class> grants you?

Abosolutely not! If a player says I am god-modding or metagaming I will retcon whatever has happened.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a Mountain King, or any other Prestige Class?

If a GM revokes my priveleges as a mountain king then I will respect his/her descision as it would be for the best and I wouldn't want to ruin the fun of everyone else's roleplaying experience here in Rebel.

What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.)

Intermediate because Brunsta hasn't been training long enough to be a master and he is just barely an adult.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Dante

Brunsta Goodaxe - Mountain King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunsta Goodaxe - Mountain King   Brunsta Goodaxe - Mountain King I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Brunsta Goodaxe - Mountain King
Page 1 of 1