Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anarial - Dark Ranger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gentlemen

Anarial - Dark Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Anarial - Dark Ranger   Anarial - Dark Ranger I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:15 am

Character Name: Anarial Sun-Arrow

Character History: Anarial served as a Farstrider Ranger in Eversong Woods, trained at a young age she quickly grasped hold on her tracking, survival and bow abilities. It wasnt that long until she was finally trained and old enough to join up for the Farstriders and help out the Kingdom of Quel'Thalas.

Though, once she had finally been accepted, news and panic was heard that scourge forces were heading to assault Silvermoon and there most treasured sunwell. Anarial was quickly sent to the front lines, to hopefully defend the Scourge invasion. She fell, died from her neck being snapped from a ghoul. Though, she was unlucky, she was raised, to serve the Forsaken and the Dark-lady, along with a few other Farstriders, to Anarial, this wasnt a blessing or miracle, it was a curse.

At the present day she had quickly erased all her memory of the training of she did, all of the wilderness instincts into the faith which all Forsaken choose, The Forgotten Shadow. Anarial quickly learned up on The Forgotten Shadow and found it very easy to master. She was taught by another risen Dark Ranger but for now, Anarial resides ever watchful for the Dark Ladies enemies.

Character Personality:
Before being killed Anarial was a kind and cunning elf, though did not tend to help others due to the fact being so entangled with all the training, most of the time she spent in the wils or shooting apples from paces away. Now she is heartless, merciless, but yet faithful to her own kind, the alignment is Lawful Evil, always serving the Dark Lady, ever bound to the Forgotten Shadow is what she truely trusts. All together this Dark Ranger is cold, calculating and very dangerous.

Knowledge of Dark Ranger:
Dark rangers are mainly found within the forsaken as raised Elven Rangers, they forget everything they were told in the past life and learn up on a new skill, The shadow. They refuse to teach there arts to anyone who wasnt a former elf, they are very racist at times. Most can track very easily and even stealth into shadow extremley well.

What can and can’t a Dark Ranger do?
Can:
-There spells are with Life and death, able to curse also.
-Able to take down one person with a single arrow.
-Stealth easily within shadow, almost invisible to most.
Cant:
-Use any form of magic besides Shadow.
-Teach any other race the sercrets of the Dark Ranger.
-Have a strong bond with nature like the past life.

Why should you be allowed to play a Dark Ranger?
They is not a single Dark Ranger on the server at the momment. (Correct me if im wrong.) I would think if you gave me permission to roleplay as one I will boast the numbers of Forsaken and hopefully bring more roleplay into other sections, instead of Booty Bay / Silvermoon City.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers Dark Ranger grants you?
No, I will try not to.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a Dark Ranger, or any other Prestige Class?
Yes, I do, Unless the complaint does not have a valid reason to remove it.

What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.)
I would prefer Master, if not that Intermediate will do.
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

Anarial - Dark Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarial - Dark Ranger   Anarial - Dark Ranger I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:47 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Anarial - Dark Ranger
Page 1 of 1