Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smith - Epic Marksman.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gentlemen

Smith - Epic Marksman. Empty
PostSubject: Smith - Epic Marksman.   Smith - Epic Marksman. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:10 pm

This may be a long application, but just please bare with me folks! Sorry if its a long read! Sad

Character Name:

Nick name: Carrot-man
Fake name: Stan Smith

Character History:

At a young age Smith had always had interest about fire-arms when they were traders from Ironforge in town, infact, he was so interested he would often skip classes from learning the ways of a sword to visit the Stormwind Libary and read up knowledge upon these weapons. When his mother told him that carrots were good for his eye sight, he thought if he would eat alot of them he would master the fire-arms, clearly it was a lie, but he believed it, which was the cause of his nickname.

Eventually, he had left his parents and joined the Darkmoon faire to study further into his beliefs of the fire-arm, when he finally gotten hold of a rifle in the faire he had took a headshot to a dummy from 30 Metres away with outstanding skill, this had not gotten un-noticed by the crowd within the faire. This attracted a Steamwheedle Cartel Goblin named Gizz Fixlewig, a tinker of high standards, the goblin himself had his own workshop were he crafted rifles, explosives and a wide range of fire-arms. He had an offer for the boy, work for him and have un-limited supply of fire-arms and knowledge of it. The boy accepted imitadley.

Though the deal had its down turns, he was taken to Steamwheedle and for his life until adult-hood he had to kill. People of shady deals, Alliance / horde guards trying to make arrests, bounty hunters who wanted Gizz's head. Until finally Joe had a bounty on his own head by the Alliance and Horde, Gizz had even more of an Interested, he setup joe for a fake meeting, He was captured by Alliance and Horde bounty hunters and taken to Gizz, they argued for hours on end, blades was drawn, blood was shed, Gizz had died. Joe saw his time to leave and quickly made his escape, fearing for his life. After the heat had settled, Joe had to use a fake name, up until now he took over Gizz's workshop and made a pact to stop anyone who would be harmed within the Steamwheedle. The bounty still remains.

Side-note: He was trained from the aged of 11 to 24, until he was betrayed. The bounty remains still.

Character Personality:

Joes personalility is of Chaotic Good alignment, willing to help those who are in need, except those of evil alignments. At times he can create amazing sense of humour in the most wierdest of times, e.g: Just killed somebody. He also hates the most stupid things that dont even affect anyone at all, like old guys with pony tails. Though, all together he is a trust-worthy and man of his word kind of guy.

Knowledge of Marksman:

The marksman has embraced the tactics and strengths to the fire-arms, they read and learn up on knowledge of the certain subject they are after. They craft there own weapons and can manage incredible speed and outstanding accuracy of there shots, they trust only in there instinct abilities.

The masters of the marksman have the ultimate grip over fire-arms, able to blow off faces from long ranges, reload with incredible speed and maim / blow off limbs with no difficulty. Most ones who anger this foe end up with a bullet flat straight in there head.

What can and can’t a Marksman do?
Can:
-Reload with great speed.
-Take un-natural like shots from far distances.
-Tinker and master there own weapons.
-Most of there shots always end up within the target.

Can't:
-He cannot use magic, he relies on instinctive behaviour.
-He is not useful in melee, ever.
-Is not strong.
-Cannot take alot of punishment from melee attacks.

Why should you be allowed to play a Marksman?

They are many reasons to play this class, most of them is due to the fact there is alot of RP within Steamwheedle Cartel and barely anyone plays a guard there to sort out the fights, I believe this character and sort out the fights in a sense of a bullet coming from a tower. Another reason is that I believe this is one of the first Marksman characters to be applied within Rebel-wow, correct me if im mistaken please GMs / players! I will provide more answers to this subject but I dont want to make the application as long as it is.

Will you God-mod/Metagame with any of the powers Marksman grants you?

No, this class fires in straight lines, not zig-zags and slashes.

Do you understand that any GM/Admin, at any time, has the right to revoke your privilages as a Marksman, or any other Prestige Class?

Yes, if i use it wrongly i wont object, unless the person who has reported me does not have a valid reason to do so.

What is your rank within this prestige class? (Only Apprentice and Intermediate. Masters must have special permission from Vendryas himself.)

Master - Epic Marksman - http://www.wowwiki.com/Epic_marksman

Sorry if this is too long Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Ataman
Ataman

Smith - Epic Marksman. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smith - Epic Marksman.   Smith - Epic Marksman. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Good application...mhm BUT
Quote :
-He is not useful in melee, ever.
-Is not strong.
They are actually pretty useful at melee... quick hand pistols. you kno'?
APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Smith - Epic Marksman.
Page 1 of 1