Rebel WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soblezubov Expedition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ataman
Ataman

Soblezubov Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Soblezubov Expedition   Soblezubov Expedition I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:07 am

SOBLEZUBOV EXPEDITION.
Greetings Comrades!
Soblezubov Expedition is Forsaken-based guild that are as all Forsaken trying to earse Scourge from face of Azeroth. Forces lead by Grand Apothecary Alandil Fedorovich Soblezubov (Or just Alandil Soblezubov)
supported by the Royal Apothecary Society were sended to Dragonblight to take over Venomspite. Soblezubov Expedition is being P.I.T.A. to mostly every faction around Northrend (Exept Wyrmrest,Horde Expeditions, Kirin Tor.).

Hated By: Alliance Expeditions, D.E.H.T.A.(mostly all Cenarion druids.)
Enemies with: Scourge.
Friendly with: Horde Factions, Ebon Blade.

Sobelzubov Expedition...
...Accepts Races: Forsaken(OFC), Blood Elvens, sometimes Ebon Blade DKs (That decided to side Forsaken.) and sometimes other horde races...Except Taurens since their druidic nature.
...Accepts Forsaken Classes: Apothecaries(Dark Apothecaries also),Deathguards(Warriors),Dark Rangers, Plaguebringers.
...Accepts Classes: Mostly every but anything druidic is exception.

About Plaguebringers...
Alandil's Plaguebringers are unique type of troops, they are armored in light armor that was steeped in special brews that makes this armored be stronger and even have some magic resistances. They are wielding with 2 quick sabre's, some blight granades, wearing gas mask and also they got their special Plague Rifle, specially constructed and created by Alandil and his Apothecaries. Plague-Rifle got special trick, that allows this rifle to spread forsaken plague from its hidden containers. That rifle loads with special bullets... Acid-Bullets No-163. Those bullets are made from different metals, by mixing them...small vial, that got acid himself, getting covered by that molten metal and takes its shape.
Then workers puts those bullets into special forge with chemical flames, as they finally get finished and ready for use. By the way...let's not reveal secrets of Apothecaries Wink . Living races...can be Plaguebringers also but It may damage their health seriously that's why they need special training for it.

If you decided to join this guild just contact with me ingame or just PM me in forums...or something else.

Last edited by Ataman on Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jintal544

Jintal544

PostSubject: Re: Soblezubov Expedition   Soblezubov Expedition I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:19 pm

I could probably make a dark ranger male on the Expedition, just need to find a way to make a blood elf's eyes red...
Back to top Go down
http://super_ska_fan55@yahoo.com
Razmataz
Razmataz

PostSubject: Re: Soblezubov Expedition   Soblezubov Expedition I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Bloodfang hood.
Back to top Go down
http://www.defendersofthedream.tk
Ataman
Ataman

PostSubject: Re: Soblezubov Expedition   Soblezubov Expedition I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:49 am

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soblezubov Expedition   Soblezubov Expedition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soblezubov Expedition
Page 1 of 1